Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she's not 'certain' where he lives or what car he drives.
What this means is he hasn't told her. But she knows.
She couldn’t pick Bianca out of a line up or know who she was if she walked past her. SNORT!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No she's saying Cog71 is her but only Ioan would know that.
No dumbass we figured it out from reddit!
Also we didn't find her Amazon account did we? Just worked out that if she uses cog71 on Reddit she might use it for other things and then found the ebay account buying second had designer tit mostly ....

Reactions: 22
Also want to say that this abuse Ioan has obviously given a date on court documents . Haven’t seen them so not sure what it is. This isn’t new. This did not start when he asked for a divorce. This is years and years, likely life long abuse he has endured. He has chosen a date around divorce time for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also we didn't find her Amazon account did we? Just worked out that if she uses cog71 on Reddit she might use it for other things and then found the ebay account buying second had designer tit mostly ....
Nope but now I’m going looking for her Amazon account

• Haha
She couldn’t pick Bianca out of a line up or know who she was if she walked past her. SNORT!
She was forensically discussing the length of her fringe/bangs in the reveal photo. To say she wouldn't recognize her is complete bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just googled cog71 and came up with all her accounts. Even put it into Twitter. Silly goose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Also want to say that this abuse Ioan has obviously given a date on court documents . Haven’t seen them so not sure what it is. This isn’t new. This did not start when he asked for a divorce. This is years and years, likely life long abuse he has endured. He has chosen a date around divorce time for a reason.
I agree. I think he knows he has enough since the separation and doesn’t want to get into the marriage. He probably doesn’t have as much proof either from the marriage. And doesn’t want to do the back and forth about how he acted like it was a happy marriage etc. It’s cleaner this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just googled cog71 and came up with all her accounts. Even put it into Twitter. Silly goose
Yes but her saying her Amazon account has been made public by him.. it's not true because (a) the info came from us finding cog71 -people on Reddit were openly saying it was her - and (b) we never found Amazon !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holy tit!!!! So the person who defended her has to be either A. Alice herself B. A tattler or C. a friend she sent the docs to because this is a lot of information and it’s kind of breaking news if you follow this divorce….and the person said “there’s no way those things are all true. Alice wouldn’t lie” (paraphrase).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We found her accounts on:

Reddit
Quora
Mumsnet
Poshmark
eBay

What have I missed?

• Heart
She's trying to make out the "I'm a great father" post was done by IG ??? Wtf? Why would she do this? Maybe she posted this comment not Ella?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I agree. I think he knows he has enough since the separation and doesn’t want to get into the marriage. He probably doesn’t have as much proof either from the marriage. And doesn’t want to do the back and forth about how he acted like it was a happy marriage etc. It’s cleaner this way.
Exactly but it doesn’t mean other tit didn’t go on .

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She's trying to make out the "I'm a great father" post was done by IG ??? Wtf? Why would she do this? Maybe she posted this comment not Ella?
I wondered about that line…..how that played into her defence….

Reactions: 6
Alice states that she had no knowledge that Ella had done this, and "only found out after the fact (approximately 1 hour later) when [Ella] had admitted to me what she had done. When she told me, I immediately took remedial action, which at the time, I thought was the best course of action. I reprimanded Ella for doing what she did, and in an effort to "save face" with the public (as we are both public figures), I took a screen shot of the caption and posted it on my own account, stating underneath the image, "What is this? Ioan? ELLLLLAAAA!!!" clearly inferring that [Ella] had made the change. I also saw that [Ioan] himself tried to make light of the situation to the public eye, as he also posted the same picture with the caption, "I'm a great father (*happy face and thumbs up emoji*). Thus, [Ioan] clearly knew it was [Ella] who made the change. Within the hour however, the posts were removed, and [Ioan's] caption was reverted to his previous original status."
as if Ioan posted this lmao

also admitting to throw your kid under the bus wow

Alice asks the Court to deny Ioan's request, since ever since she received notice of the petition for a restraining order, "I have been beside myself terrified that he will stop at nothing to hurt me emotionally and financially, and more alarming, try to take our children away from me. I have cried on and off all day terrified over what his lies have done to our family, and what they continue to do. I suspect that [Ioan] will not be truthful in his declaration and make things up to make me sound like an abuser, as this appears to be his strategy from day one."

Alice signs the declaration under penalty of perjury
JFC he attached proof. she is soooooooo fucked

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.