Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucking hell woke up to a flare being raised that this is all happening, thanks . Sadly it's still night time and I have class at 9am so have to go back to sleep. FINALLY! her chickens are coming home to roost. I love how we have been painted as the evil ones by FM, Alcatone etc and then you see this and it just blows that out the water. How the hell are the FM going to defend this?

Thank God I'm off for four days from 3pm

Reactions: 22
You know she wrote that 19 page missive in crayon after a more than a few sharp ones. And free speech? You can't yell fire in a movie theater and you can't threaten people via the internet. It's a cybercrime, you hateful witch.

Reactions: 18
Alice did her statement without seeing the evidence

Reactions: 35
Oh God she’s vomiting again. And no Gloria to clean it up.
She can’t stop herself. This is such a train wreck. And I can’t believe she filed a response while saying she didn’t read Ioan’s complaint!
Also - under penalty of perjury - for a start she says she only has one social media account!

Reactions: 32
Is she saying cog71 is Ioan pretending to be her????

Reactions: 10
She signed all of those outright lies under the penalty of perjury? All the receipts have been delivered. She is so totally screwed.
Yeah she lied on court documents. Ioan has proof . She is insane . Total sociopath . Will stop at nothing

Reactions: 30
Also she's not 'certain' where he lives or what car he drives.
What this means is he hasn't told her. But she knows.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.