Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I can’t believe everything I’ve just read but at the same time, I weirdly can.
I take back my post last week re: feeling slightly sorry for Alice.
The woman is terrifying. What’s so scary about her is I think she genuinely believes her own lies, what can you do about someone like that? She is nasty, vindictive and dangerous. Those poor poor kids, this is going to scar them for life. They need to be taken out of her care immediately.
The other scary thing is, I genuinely don’t know what will make her stop.

Reactions: 32
There’s so much in these messages. She called B even more of a psychopathic succubus than Meghan Markle? Yikes.

Reactions: 15
her evidence that he was leaking private details is that her dog shits on the bed (her Instagram) and she has a massive gunt* (we see it Alice you can't filter pap photos).
What a joke this woman is.
*Gunt is a fat gut/cunt area
I was going to tell the people who didn’t know the term, that AE has a gunt

Reactions: 15
I really did miss Alice's response to the Domestic Violence filing. Can someone repost or direct me? I'd really like to read it. I know @LucySmith missed it too. I imagine others here did as well.

Reactions: 11
Well what a surprise. Funny how we guessed as much thanks to her inability to remember which lies she'd told and her ever-changing story.

Reactions: 19
If anything these messages when you compare them with what she was presenting at the time (e g. Lorraine) just show what a calculating evil bitch she is. She knows exactly what she's doing. This is a calculated and prolonged campaign of abuse to threaten/blackmail him into getting her own way.

Reactions: 38
I really did miss Alice's response to the Domestic Violence filing. Can someone repost or direct me? I'd really like to read it. I know @LucySmith missed it too. I imagine others here did as well.
We haven’t quite got there yet but it’s 19 pages. @veevee04 posted this around page 4 and I don’t think we’ve had much more on it since:
“I've just skimmed through Alice's rebuttal she pleads the 1st amendment denies all of the accusations and says the restraining order should be struck out as she has never physically harmed them , stalked or made threats she says she has the right to free speech. She is concerned IG is trying to take her children away . She accuses Bianca of spreading stuff about her to the media says it's only things that people with intimate knowledge of her would know like nicknames she has been using for 20 years.”

Reactions: 14
These would be the nicknames he revealed in an interview about their engagement ? Right.

Reactions: 13
@Hiraeth posted this (#294):

Reactions: 18
Did anyone help Alice with that? Alice has zero come back is the issue

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.