Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #66 Better a ray of sunshine than a row of sharp ones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @ChillyUpNorth

Pink button is wiki
Please put sensitive posts behind spoilers

Previous thread

Ioan's instagram was hacked last night
Screenshot_20220210-024630_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220210-024022_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220210-024633_Instagram.jpg

including Alice's post that she removed
Screenshot_20220210-032747_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Recap: mAlice is still a piece of tit and the PA has gone up a notch with IG's insta being hacked by what looks like friends of Ella's. Big E and AE seem to be implicated in the whole sorry business. :(

Eventually every bully, if left unchecked, crosses that line into criminal behavior. Bet her FMs are running for the exits because nobody wants to be caught up in that dragnet if there is an investigation.
Yep a lot of the FMs are running scared with private accounts. It's a bit like rats fleeing a sinking ship. If only they had a Prius... 🤭

At least Loopy has the guts to stand by the bollocks he puts out on twitter. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Recap: mAlice is still a piece of tit and the PA has gone up a notch with IG's insta being hacked by what looks like friends of Ella's.

Yep a lot of the FMs are running scared with private accounts. At least Loopy has the guts to stand by the bollocks he puts out on twitter. :LOL:
He’s really proud of it isn’t he?
Assclown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A couple of people commented in the last thread about the private school Ella attended. You are right it was a bad financial decision. To begin with, IG and AE live in a nice neighborhood, which means the public schools there are pretty good. No need for private if the parents' income is not that great. I also remember IG complaining about the price of Ella's private school being very high. He was anxious they would not be able to make ends meet, particularly during the difficult period he went through, when he couldn't find an acting job.

I still think it's either mAlice or someone from her environment (Tone, friends, or even Ella herself) who hacked the account. It is possible the financial decisions relating to the divorce have begun to be enforced. AE had mentioned he had told her they'd have to pull the kid from school. Things have probably started happening, and it's possible this is Ella's last week at the old school.

I understand what some people mean by saying it was not the best time for IG to pull Ella from her school, but he doesn't appear to actually have a paying job at the moment, the divorce is getting expensive, and they need to divide assets. Private school is super expensive in CA.

I also think AE will not necessarily manage to delay the divorce as she claims she can do and as Angelina Jolie did. She simply doesn't have the money, and she won't be able to raid their joint accounts at will. A friend who lives in CA once told me his divorce took two years because his wife was being unreasonable with the division of assets. His lawyer told him that, according to CA law, she would never get her way (in that particular case, I'm not speaking of every Californian who is going through a divorce). She wasn't able to use joint assets to delay the divorce, so she had to use her own funds. The lawyers' bills were killing her, so, in the end, she agreed to his terms (which were reasonable), and the divorce was issued without any issues. That specific couple didn't have a prenup. IG and AE do, and she hasn't been able to force the issue of the private school. I don't think she can make too much of a fuss about the kids, at least if IG is only asking for joint custody, because she doesn't have Angelina Jolie's money, and there is too much evidence against her for parental alienation.

I'm still wondering what kind of "scary legal place" she referred to at the time she closed her Twitter account. For such a nightmare of a woman to be forced to leave Twitter, it must have been scary indeed, and it wouldn't be easy for something scary to resolve itself so quickly. Of course, mAlice being mAlice, she just couldn't keep away from being on SM and being obnoxious. If she's behind the hack, she must be really scared now (at least for the time being), hence her silence, which is the silence of the guilty.

I just remembered. Didn't AE once ask for the IDs of Tattlers? Wouldn't that be encouragement to hack accounts?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread recap:

• IG's Instagram account was hacked at around 2.30am GMT on 10 Feb / 6.30pm LA time on 9th Feb.
  • References were made to him "cancelling" big E's school so Bianca could be "an even bigger star", as well as an accusation that he disliked gay people.
  • AE's Instagram then briefly posted screenshots of IG's Instagram hack, before they were deleted. She tried to pretend that she didn't know anything about it, and mentioned big E's name, possibly in an attempt to deflect blame away from AE.
  • We feel AE had something to do with it, and was sent the screenshots by someone who did it (we strongly suspect it was big E and/or her friends).
  • FMs and Alcatone have been mysteriously silent since the hack.
  • Read all about it from page 8 in the last thread - https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...alking-smack-to-the-squirrel-rat.27246/page-8

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
A couple of people commented in the last thread about the private school Ella attended. You are right it was a bad financial decision. To begin with, IG and AE live in a nice neighborhood, which means the public schools there are pretty good. No need for private if the parents' income is not that great. I also remember IG complaining about the price of Ella's private school being very high. He was anxious they would not be able to make ends meet, particularly during the difficult period he went through, when he couldn't find an acting job.

I still think it's either mAlice or someone from her environment (Tone, friends, or even Ella herself) who hacked the account. It is possible the financial decisions relating to the divorce have begun to be enforced. AE had mentioned he had told her they'd have to pull the kid from school. Things have probably started happening, and it's possible this is Ella's last week at the old school.

I understand what some people mean by saying it was not the best time for IG to pull Ella from her school, but he doesn't appear to actually have a paying job at the moment, the divorce is getting expensive, and they need to divide assets. Private school is super expensive in CA.

I also think AE will not necessarily manage to delay the divorce as she claims she can do and as Angelina Jolie did. She simply doesn't have the money, and she won't be able to raid their joint accounts at will. A friend who lives in CA once told me his divorce took two years because his wife was being unreasonable with the division of assets. His lawyer told him that, according to CA law, she would never get her way (in that particular case, I'm not speaking of every Californian who is going through a divorce). She wasn't able to use joint assets to delay the divorce, so she had to use her own funds. The lawyers' bills were killing her, so, in the end, she agreed to his terms (which were reasonable), and the divorce was issued without any issues. That specific couple didn't have a prenup. IG and AE do, and she hasn't been able to force the issue of the private school. I don't think she can make too much of a fuss about the kids, at least if IG is only asking for joint custody, because she doesn't have Angelina Jolie's money, and there is too much evidence against her for parental alienation.

I'm still wondering what kind of "scary legal place" she referred to at the time she closed her Twitter account. For such a nightmare of a woman to be forced to leave Twitter, it must have been scary indeed, and it wouldn't be easy for something scary to resolve itself so quickly. Of course, mAlice being mAlice, she just couldn't keep away from being on SM and being obnoxious. If she's behind the hack, she must be really scared now (at least for the time being), hence her silence, which is the silence of the guilty.
The scary legal place is what normal adults call the police cells …. She’s a fckin actress(😂💆🏻‍♀️) so has to put it into ‘iddy biddy widdy’ speak 🥃

Thread recap:

• IG's Instagram account was hacked at around 2.30am GMT/ 6.30pm LA time.
  • References were made to him "cancelling" big E's school so Bianca could be "an even bigger star", as well as an accusation that he disliked gay people.
  • AE's Instagram then briefly posted screenshots of IG's Instagram hack, before they were deleted. She tried to pretend that she didn't know anything about it, and mentioned big E's name, possibly in an attempt to deflect blame away from AE.
  • We feel AE had something to do with it, and was sent the screenshots by someone who did it (we strongly suspect it was big E and/or her friends).
  • Read all about it from page 8 in the last thread - https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...alking-smack-to-the-squirrel-rat.27246/page-8
Please move in with me lmao this is ACE 🤣🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
@Bridgeofsighs tried to reply, but I left the room to make a coffee and a whole new thread appeared 🤣🤣 my cameo was from Vanity (Wigs by Vanity). Someone who clearly reads the comments the requester gives, and spends a little time prepping for each video. I mean, at $40 a video, you can do 2 mins prep for a 3 minute video, and earn close to $500 an hour. If only she actually gave a tit about earning some money and/or the people she wants to pay for her time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I just remembered. Didn't AE once ask for the IDs of Tattlers? Wouldn't that be encouragement to hack accounts?
The only reason Ella went to private school was because Alice was upset that someone at the public school made some disparaging comments about Alice. Would be good for Ella to be back in public school where her mum's behaviour will be subjected to reality checks by Ella's peers. Would be the best thing for Ella in fact.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

It wouldn't be Ella's last week of school. He's not yanking his kid out of school before the school year ends. She only has a few more months to go. It means he's not going to enroll her in the same private school for the next school term. When she heads into her next grade, she will go to public school.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Bridgeofsighs tried to reply, but I left the room to make a coffee and a whole new thread appeared 🤣🤣 my cameo was from Vanity (Wigs by Vanity). Someone who clearly reads the comments the requester gives, and spends a little time prepping for each video. I mean, at $40 a video, you can do 2 mins prep for a 3 minute video, and earn close to $500 an hour. If only she actually gave a tit about earning some money and/or the people she wants to pay for her time!
I might start doing Cameos then. An hour or 2 a week would be a great little earner!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it was Ally Pally who questioned whose idea it was to send Ella to Mean Girls High and whether it was all Alice. I’m behind this idea. There would be tantrums and wailing at the thought of going back to the public school when she screamed blue murder got “trash talked” by the teacher. From Alice not Ella.

I’d say lady largesse probably committed the childhood trust fund (OPs payoff) to get her way. That would duck her over in the negotiations if he can show it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Could someone edit the wiki to add the hacking info? I don't seem to be able to edit it, otherwise I would have done it myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is the school she's at really that fantastic or is it the cheapest private school going

Reactions: 8
If you follow Alice or anyone else on Instagram and you hit this button, you get alerts to their activity. I only found it the other day. I’m not a SM user normally. (You know in my real life Lol)

39B53867-A8A0-4FF7-911A-99825CA2FA7D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Hopefully the school allows her to finish the year. I don't know how private school operate in CA but where I live they have funds set aside for paying for children of disadvantaged backgrounds and minorities to attend. Obviously, Ella would not be regarded as child from a disadvantaged background but I'm sure they will cover her last semester's fees but it will require the parents to speak to the financial office, which I don't see them doing

Reactions: 4
If you follow Alice or anyone else on Instagram and you hit this button, you get alerts to their activity. I only found it the other day. I’m not a SM user normally. (You know in my real life Lol)

View attachment 1054191
There’s no way I could have that lmao there’s so many situations I can envisaged which would result in my hospitalisation with trying desperately scrambling for my phone to see what’s she’s done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1054191
That's how she knew Ioan had come back on Instagram. I know the notification system is there. I just keep them all turned off. My damn phone would ding all day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the school she's at really that fantastic or is it the cheapest private school going
If I remember correctly, people in LA have guessed which school it might be and it is expensive even by LA standards and quite elitist. Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.