Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #66 Better a ray of sunshine than a row of sharp ones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the video. JFC, it's too early for 3 sharp ones. And stop the passive-aggressive digs about being alone this year for Valentine's Day. Hello, your ex was hacked yesterday and we know who's behind it. That helicopter hovering above you that won't go away? That's the elephant in the room waiting to be addressed. 😂
Also it’s gonna take a LOT of Cameos to pay for your half of Ella’s school, Alice. Might want to up the price?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How old is the webisode? I think she has changed her nose. Maybe she got more experience too.
It came out in May 2021, when you think of the amount of time spent in lockdown and then going to France she can't have squeezed much more in

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have fine hair. Plastering it to your head looks horrible. Put in some product, scrunch it up, anything but plaster it to your head. There is a booger in her nose, her blinds are ripped up in the window, her scarf is hideous, her lipstick always sucks. And for the love of sweet baby Jesus,quit screaming at a helicopter. I feel like I am going a little nutty just watching her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Right I’ve had time to think . This is what I see happened. The past week or 2 they have been informed that Ioan will only pay his share of private school $50k is too much for him alone now. Alice although she always said her childhood funds were for Ella’s school and NOT lawyers has told Ella she has to change schools now and it’s all cos of Bogan Bianca that stole your father. So they pretty mad all week. Then along comes the release of BW film on Deadline. People say he will contribute money. Alice is at home with Ella seething and screaming histerics. Alice is winding Ella the hell up. Using Ella as support and a punching bag of sorts to let her frustrations out. Ella along with drunk Alice decide to hack ioans Instagram account cos it’s funny and they want to ruin him. They are both incredibly wound up by now. Ella does it and Alice posts the pics to INsta as she’s so damn excited they actually did it. After the first drop Alice thinks tit I better blame a 12 year old so deletes the post and reposts to blame Ella. Cos remember police are already involved. Once the drop is done and people had time for screen shots she quickly deletes it. They sit there in hysterics at what they accomplished. And remember Alice is a pro at getting others to do the heavy lifting and saying tit then reposting or laughing at it. This time she used Ella. The end.
This is exactly what I think happened too.

Reactions: 9
She's as good at accents as Ioan is.
and they both like to overact. A match made in heaven!

(okay, for real, Ioan is a solid actor and this is uh)

I hope she significantly improved since then, maybe he is giving her private acting lessons. That Ioan is an idiot about people he loves is nothing new. But that James Gadd (he really isnt a no-name) even approved of her before Ioan did makes my head scratch even more now

If they were good friends (or in Ioan's case her boyfriend) they would tell her to start with something more minor. She looks bad here but she will look completely silly if she is starring alongside a pretty solid actor like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trying to see the positives out of all this, but it’s all just so unpleasant and cringey. SMDH.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
and they both like to overact. A match made in heaven!

(okay, for real, Ioan is a solid actor and this is uh)

I hope she significantly improved since then, maybe he is giving her private acting lessons. That Ioan is an idiot about people he loves is nothing new. But that James Gadd (he really isnt a no-name) even approved of her before Ioan did makes my head scratch even more now

If they were good friends (or in Ioan's case her boyfriend) they would tell her to start with something more minor. She looks bad here but she will look completely silly if she is starring alongside a pretty solid actor like him.
Private acting lessons...😆🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, breathes deeply in and out - wtf has been happening? 24 hour visit to my mother and everything has gone to hell in a hand basket ...

Alice has incubated a mini me - well, we've been sort of predicting that mixed with some compassion for the child a while, but that little apple certainly hasn't fallen far from the tree has it?! Turning into a bit of a brat.

You reap what you sow, and when she's finished cackling into her wine glass at the dirty rotten tricks of the last 24 hours, she might just sober up and begin to realise that teenage girls can be a frickin' nightmare to live with, emotionally they can turn on a dime, and when they turn it can be you they on. Good luck living with the behaviour you've spawned, Alice. If it carries on, the private school fees might not be a problem (nudge nudge, exclusion).

Hope your wee nest egg is well invested because you're going to need it for the lawyers fees or therapists fees or both!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s advertising her enormous trap again. See how much will fit in here! 😆
It’s grotesque! She is the definition of pillow face syndrome. She could probably fix her face if she had they money but there’s no fixing her personality unfortunately.

Hurry up and sign this divorce guys, so we can all celebrate!

Reactions: 15
I hope that police helicopter lands on La Jolla and arrests that batty woman. Pick a charge at this point. Or admit her to the UCLA Resnick Psychiatric Hospital. She needs tending to and pronto. Jeebus.
She really is a crazy ass cracker. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I cannot with this woman.
Apart from anything else, why the hell does she think that those glasses are a good look?! They belong in the bin.

ETA - judging by the slurring and weirder than usual behaviour she’s 3 sharp bottles ones in - at least!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.