Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #66 Better a ray of sunshine than a row of sharp ones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or perhaps Ella did it to get them in trouble? I mean you got to know this is massive tit and you putting your hand up to say I did it.

Reactions: 11
I really think this comment on the hacked Ioan Gruffudd account is someone making fun of Alice - specifically they are making fun of her dating Oliver Picasso - and this is something she probably says frequently or a version of it around her kids.

It is Ella making fun of her mom for being wacko. That is why there hasn't be a huge over the top reaction from AE about it. Think about it - she would be off the chain with all her socks talking about how bad IG is but it's been more crickets than anything. She knows her kids think she is a failure.

They are mocking HER - not trying to convey what IG would be thinking or doing.
LOL

"I've always had a disliking for gay people" on IG's account has nothing to do with OP. Most people don't know who OP is or that he dated AE and is now gay. You are REALLY stretching here.

"It is Ella making fun of her mom for being wacko" by hacking her dad's insta and making derogatory remarks about him? Sure, Jen....

Question for @sweetnessfollows Are you Alice? If not, make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
btw about the end of the last thread: Ioan is mentioned as a executive producer, they usually do contribute money, but not always
Is the school she's at really that fantastic or is it the cheapest private school going
if it's the one we think it is it's an etilist school that is pretty toxic (e.g. pretty white)
I don't know if this has been posted before, but this is Bianca in an episode of Relationshit, it looks like it was a web series, although it says TV Mini Series on IMDB. It is just over 9 minutes long and her character is called Mellie La Sousa. The acting is a bit grim tbh
they nailed the "tit" bit in the title, didnt they? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine you are a 14 year old probably stoned, high, or fueled with Adderall friend of Ella.
Which is funnier? Your friends uptight dad or the loose cannon mom?
The dad obviously.
Editing to add - we have zero confirmation that Ella had to leave school.
That is an Alice lie that keeps being repeated.
There was nothing funny about the hacking. You are making light of a criminal matter.
As for Ella having to leave the $50k a year school, well maybe not yet but I don't see that it's affordable for the next 5 years. That would be $250k!!! Why all the mentions about it, if it's not happening?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know if this has been posted before, but this is Bianca in an episode of Relationshit, it looks like it was a web series, although it says TV Mini Series on IMDB. It is just over 9 minutes long and her character is called Mellie La Sousa. The acting is a bit grim tbh
Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
JFC I had to turn it off. The cringe is real.
It makes me wonder if Bianca can carry the lead in a feature-length movie unless she can stop chewing the scenery. She's done one short, one ten-minute episode of a web series and what looks like a walk-on part in a feature film. She said it was MS that made her follow her dream of being an actor, but that wasn't that long ago, in the scheme of things she has no experience.

Reactions: 22
Imagine if Alice had cooperated in ANY way. She could be divorced, in a new place, with a better financial settlement than she will get now, moved on, kids settled, maybe even some kind of paid work, maybe even an ok relationship with Ioan at this stage. Instead she set fire to everything and is starting way behind where she could be, a full year wasted. And she’s just going to keep on doing it.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Right I’ve had time to think . This is what I see happened. The past week or 2 they have been informed that Ioan will only pay his share of private school $50k is too much for him alone now. Alice although she always said her childhood funds were for Ella’s school and NOT lawyers has told Ella she has to change schools now and it’s all cos of Bogan Bianca that stole your father. So they pretty mad all week. Then along comes the release of BW film on Deadline. People say he will contribute money. Alice is at home with Ella seething and screaming histerics. Alice is winding Ella the hell up. Using Ella as support and a punching bag of sorts to let her frustrations out. Ella along with drunk Alice decide to hack ioans Instagram account cos it’s funny and they want to ruin him. They are both incredibly wound up by now. Ella does it and Alice posts the pics to INsta as she’s so damn excited they actually did it. After the first drop Alice thinks tit I better blame a 12 year old so deletes the post and reposts to blame Ella. Cos remember police are already involved. Once the drop is done and people had time for screen shots she quickly deletes it. They sit there in hysterics at what they accomplished. And remember Alice is a pro at getting others to do the heavy lifting and saying tit then reposting or laughing at it. This time she used Ella. The end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Yeah it was a tit day to have eyes and ears lol
I know. I'm thinking the movie might be a stinker
It makes me wonder if Bianca can carry the lead in a feature-length movie unless she can stop chewing the scenery. She's done one short, one ten-minute episode of a web series and what looks like a walk-on part in a feature film. She said it was MS that made her follow her dream of being an actor, but that wasn't that long ago, in the scheme of things she has no experience.
Yep. After seeing that, she doesn't really even have natural talent that a newbie might get away with in a lead role, even if it's just a little indie movie. She needs a lot more experience acting. That is very clear. They aren't going to get backers with her as the lead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right I’ve had time to think . This is what I see happened. The past week or 2 they have been informed that Ioan will only pay his share of private school $50k is too much for him alone now. Alice although she always said her childhood funds were for Ella’s school and NOT lawyers has told Ella she has to change schools now and it’s all cos of Bogan Bianca that stole your father. So they pretty mad all week. Then along comes the release of BW film on Deadline. People say he will contribute money. Alice is at home with Ella seething and screaming histerics. Alice is winding Ella the hell up. Using Ella as support and a punching bag of sorts to let her frustrations out. Ella along with drunk Alice decide to hack ioans Instagram account cos it’s funny and they want to ruin him. They are both incredibly wound up by now. Ella does it and Alice posts the pics to INsta as she’s so damn excited they actually did it. After the first drop Alice thinks tit I better blame a 12 year old so deletes the post and reposts to blame Ella. Cos remember police are already involved. Once the drop is done and people had time for screen shots she quickly deletes it. They sit there in hysterics at what they accomplished. And remember Alice is a pro at getting others to do the heavy lifting and saying tit then reposting or laughing at it. This time she used Ella. The end.
‘Not an unlikely scenario. A variation of it would be mAlice manipulating the kid indirectly, then the kid doing it in her own time. MAlice is obviously watchingInstagram like a hawk because she is an obsessive wacko, and the rest is history. She blames Ella, etc. Manipulators will do it and they will even destroy their kids. What she doesn’t get is that hacking or tampering with mail, etc. is a federal crime, and it is serious.

‘Not an unlikely scenario. A variation of it would be mAlice manipulating the kid indirectly, then the kid doing it in her own time. MAlice is obviously watchingInstagram like a hawk because she is an obsessive wacko, and the rest is history. She blames Ella, etc. Manipulators will do it and they will even destroy their kids. What she doesn’t get is that hacking or tampering with mail, etc. is a federal crime, and it is serious.
One of the omg moments was going onto ioans account and blocking Bianca and unblocking Alice. That is some kind of crazy also. Giving a huge message.

I think this is the school all the drama is about.

How L.A.'s Brentwood School Became a Battleground in the Culture Wars (lamag.com)

The school is $50k a year and they have the nerve to say how "inclusive" they are. Seems like a tit school to me.
Yeah I didn’t want to name it Lol. But that’s my top pick.

This makes sense. Alice has mentioned before how she recently sat with both girls watching the car park YouTube video over and over and laughing hysterically at the skuuurt part. She thinks it’s cute and funny of her daughters to be “saffy.” I could throw up. It’s wrong to encourage bad behavior like that! Just like she taught tiny Elsie to sing a dirty version of if your happy. She’s crazy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I know. I'm thinking the movie might be a stinker
Yep. After seeing that, she doesn't really even have natural talent that a newbie might get away with in a lead role, even if it's just a little indie movie. She needs a lot more experience acting. That is very clear. They aren't going to get backers with her as the lead.
She is totally overacting. She will need an acting coach and a very good director. Maybe IG should give her some acting lessons? She comes across as someone who has only acted in a school play. Acting for the camera is very different.

This makes sense. Alice has mentioned before how she recently sat with both girls watching the car park YouTube video over and over and laughing hysterically at the skuuurt part. She thinks it’s cute and funny of her daughters to be “saffy.” I could throw up. It’s wrong to encourage bad behavior like that! Just like she taught tiny Elsie to sing a dirty version of if your happy. She’s crazy.
This is the thing, everything is a game and a joke to her. Mixed with revenge. She has Ella on her side and at her side. This was a team effort and to them it was hilarious and fun. Hence tagging friends in on the fun.
Also Alice was gagging to get news out Ioan wouldn’t pay for the school anymore. She hit a couple of birds with one stone. Also showed where Ella sits with her dad.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I mean I'm not saying that punishment is a good thing, but Ella thanked her father for funding her an etilist school that they clearly couldnt reasonably afford by refusing to see him, send abusive messages and whatnot. From what Alice describes Ioan my dad is 10 times worse (except he didnt left my mom, but I wish he or she would have) and I was so grateful to him when after 18 years of him only paying for my basic needs (private schools? a wet dream) besides the occasional bigger present on my birthday or Xmas he ended up paying the 250 €/month rent for my dorm in university (I had to fund my driver licence and all other costs for university myself, and I happily gave my parents a couple of grands from my savings from part time jobs, money presents, and unused allowance in order to renovate their house when I was still not earning anything myself. I'm not a special case here either, most of my school mates had to do the same). They are spoiled, I'm sorry. Not the kids fault, mind.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.