Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Keeping Gloria and the meal services hasn’t been helping Alice at all, it’s been enabling and deteriorating her condition:
It’s time for a change and if she can’t cope with running a home and being a functional parent, luckily Ioan can.

I’m hoping he got the divorce through and the barefoot Ashram marriage is manifesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Right? The crazies are flooding her comments now. They seem worse than her usual Twitter followers. Calling Bianca a "psychopath" is really going to do Alice in. I really wonder now what happened today.
Some real nutters on there tonight, where did they all come from? I genuinely cannot fathom this response to her behaviour.
Dry January, Alice. It’s not too late.

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Well hens that’s my button pressed, we all have one. I’m off to read Harry Potter. 🥰 Give me a holla if AE goes back on the rampage. I’m manifesting a surprise wedding ceremony in an ashram somewhere in the Caribbean. 😉😘🌺

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Well he hasn't taken it down. It's still on HIS Twitter page.

If they have been advised to move out so it can be cleaned up?
She may have been served a 30-60 day notice that she has to vacate the premises to prepare the house for sale. She has been giving ample time to look for another place to live and IG can take the girls while she gets herself sorted.

• Heart

clarkees

Chatty Member
I wonder if the girls are going to him soon through court judgement which is another reason Gloria is no longer needed…? I hope their dad is doing the school run tomorrow morning.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I'm not sure of the timings of those comments and those pics.
But I wonder whether he magically changed his views when he realised sex sells and could boost his fanbase/earnings?
I have to say his comments about Britney/Paris have been the only thing in this whole saga so far that has diminished my view of him. Disappointing. I hope it was a long time ago, and that he has grown...
Those comments were from 2006 roughly and I don't think he would say that now. He is not so conservative now. In the past he was more influenced by his upbringing, saying he wanted to settle in Wales with a Welsh girl and have chickens. Then he got with AE and we were all WTF?

• Haha

brie l

VIP Member
From Instagram. A paranoid rant from Alice. Something has definitely happened, I would say. As to what, who knows.
Seems Alice dipped into the cesspool that is Tattle. Thought she said she “never looks and never ever would” Yeah right Alice, you never lie.

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
Maybe he cut the internet service. That would be a horrific act!

Though I think Gloria got her walking papers.

welp

VIP Member
lol I found Paris embarrasing and I'm very glad that she grew into the woman she is today. that's all I'm going to say about this.
Those comments were from 2006 roughly and I don't think he would say that now. He is not so conservative now. In the past he was more influenced by his upbringing, saying he wanted to settle in Wales with a Welsh girl and have chickens. Then he got with AE and we were all WTF?
summer 2005 actually
Thanks for the co credit on the thread title, but it was originally @Penguin86 who said it, I think, two threads ago.
sorry @Penguin86
pingu-pinga.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

claudiarocks

VIP Member
She´ll do `anything´ to keep Gloria cleaning her house and looking after her children, but she doesn´t want to be cleaning her own house and looking after her own children or working...there is a flaw in this plan...
Tbf IF Gloria IS responsible for cleaning her house … she needs sacking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣☠

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I btw find it interesting that she says "if I was 12 years old and my dad said he didnt want to see me etc." 8 year old would be more dramatic, you know.

So given that Ella has send provocative messages and - again, according to Alice - Ioan said Ella is abusive, combined with all the other stuff we know about her, I have the suspicion that this relationship is irrevocably broken.

Really hope I'm wrong and Alice just referenced Ella first and foremost because her situation is obviously worse, given that she is estranged since nearly the start. But I'm not too hopeful.
She’s been able to manipulate the oldest of the girls so far. The youngest adores her daddy, we’ve seen that, with the Instagram videos. She will have the one he upsets Ella during the football and BW’s insta as proof. She’s a cunt.
I’m sorry it’s a bit much for that word but that’s what she is for hurting her own daughters as revenge for her husband leaving her.

• Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
From Instagram. A paranoid rant from Alice. Something has definitely happened, I would say. As to what, who knows.
You just beat me to it!!! She’s definitely 3 sharp ones in!!! She just can’t stop herself from lashing out… there are going to be serious repercussions mAlice… will you ever learn!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
That’s a really important point, the girls are half of Ioan and essentially his family too.
They must be hurting seeing all of this.
What they are being taught about relationships and how to treat people is so damaging. I desperately hope they can heal and see some normal parenting/ coping skills at some point.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
1) I can barely read this good god 2) does the length of time they were together keep getting longer according to her lol (last time she was on Twitter it was 20 years, but I thought previously she’d said 18...?)

• Haha