Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
I’m in the SI but will be seeing ZM in Auckland for my surgery (not for a few years, I am waiting until 50)! It’s my jawline, nasal labial folds and jowls I hate. My breast surgeon was in Welly and he was so amazing but he recommended ZM to me based on my facial wants/needs. I took it from a previous post he did your eyes and you were happy?
ZM is awesome. Yes, I'm very happy!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

plinky

VIP Member
I'm still pissed off about that bitch. And her parents. If I knew one of my nieces had murdered her baby - she wouldn't make it to trial.
The lies! It was horrifying. She had been pretending to work for months and had a fake nanny? Never found? The fact they never found a body was the only reason she went free. Her dad reported the smell of death in her car but they never found any human remains. It was just so horrifying that your child would vanish and you never reported it?!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow

Bewdley

I remember watching Ioan in 'Warriors' in about 2000 with Damien Lewis. I loved it, great storyline, great cast. Those two cast members stuck with me though and I have followed them since but the trajectories of their careers have been so different.
The dangers of posting while catching up! Totally agree, obviously 🤣

Marj24

VIP Member
I once had to stop myself sending this to a former work colleague who made my life hell. Also reminds me of someone else...

• Haha

katylouclay

Where in NZ are you? I saw a surgeon in Auckland who was with Skin Institute in Remuera but I think he has now gone out on his own. I can't recommend him enough. He is a facial expert. @LucySmith figured out who he is from my post and she seems to rate him. My husband also saw him to get a little growth taken off his face. Happy to pass on his details if you are in Auckland.
I have a deal with myself, until I get back to my "wedding weight" I can't make an appointment to see him about a facelift. It's the droop I hate too, and the lines at the side of my mouth.
I’m in the SI but will be seeing ZM in Auckland for my surgery (not for a few years, I am waiting until 50)! It’s my jawline, nasal labial folds and jowls I hate. My breast surgeon was in Welly and he was so amazing but he recommended ZM to me based on my facial wants/needs. I took it from a previous post he did your eyes and you were happy?

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
I feel if people want to discuss Bianca, there should be a tattle page set up purely for Bianca. We all agree that Alice is what she is. We all disagree with who Bianca is and what she stands for. But us arguing over that factor is like candy to the FM's.
She hasn’t got enough followers

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Off subject but I’ve seen some talk of true crime in here and I love it! If anyone is down for suggesting documentaries or podcasts etc I’d love it (hope this isn’t against rules)

Slacks makes me think of people who used to say “that’s a handsome woman”
Idk why.
Ohh of there isn’t a thread for it already maybe we could start one?
Have you listened to Sweet Bobby? I found that fascinating.
And Anna Sorokin. It’s amazing what people can do. Not in a good way!
I also recently listened to the True Crime podcast about Lizzy Borden.

• Heart
I mean being the villain in Paddington, or having an illicit affair with Ben Whishaw in a Very English Scandal. It’s very far from the floppy haired rom com thing he did in the 90s!
Yes! And don’t forget about his role in that miniseries with Nicole Kidman, The Undoing I believe? Don’t want to spoil it but he was phenomenal, 10/10 would watch it again.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Ohh of there isn’t a thread for it already maybe we could start one?
Have you listened to Sweet Bobby? I found that fascinating.
And Anna Sorokin. It’s amazing what people can do. Not in a good way!
I also recently listened to the True Crime podcast about Lizzy Borden.
I binge watched When Missing Turns To Murder in two weeks' cardio gym workouts. I liked the straight forward but compassionate approach.

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Okay now I’m intrigued… should I watch this? Or am I finally going to not have a life whatsoever, and have to give up my job so I can keep up with Tattle and courtTV?
I mean...you could, but I think the problem is for me that I looked up the crime scene photos and autopsy photos when it first happened. I'm not squeamish at all and I do usually look up crime scene pics of cases I follow, out of interest. But those ones...what she did to him...I'll never unsee it. It's the worst thing I've ever seen. So if you do watch it, don't google it out of curiosity is my advice. They don't broadcast much in the trial so you won't inadvertently see something you don't want to. I felt nauseous watching the whole thing.

Re recommendations: I watched this great documentary on the Scott Peterson / Laci Peterson case. I went into it thinking, from my limited knowledge, that he was a murdering SOB and by the end was like 'oh fuck...I think he's actually innocent'. The evidence against him is circumstantial, and he was crucified in the media for his behaviour that people didn't think lined up with how someone 'should' act if they were innocent. It was decided he was guilty from the get go. I need to search for the title - it was a special as part of one of those Snapped series or something like that, but I highly recommend it and would be interested to see what others thought about his guilt/innocence afterwards.