Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I've actually wanted to respond and like tweets all this time but my Twitter is my real name and picture and he is so damn creepy I've actually refrained. I will fight politics sooner than draw this creeps (hi Loopy!) attention. Something is seriously wrong with him.
I've actually wanted to respond and like tweets all this time but my Twitter is my real name and picture and he is so damn creepy I've actually refrained. I will fight politics sooner than draw this creeps (hi Loopy!) attention. Something is seriously wrong with him.
Woops! The account I was sure was Loopy has left the building. Four very weird tweets. No likes whatsoever but the account info showed they were on here quite a bit the last few days. I mean he can see all this anyway but I had the feeling the account was created to try and draw us into identifiable disclosures. Not sure about the rules but I can disclose the name if allowable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

ButterTart

VIP Member
View attachment 978435loopy showing a total lack of self-awareness once again
No idea about a great many things? Lupine, hon, if you are actually successful in damaging his reputation and keeping Ioan from getting work, who do you think suffers the most? Oh yes. That’s right. His kids and his ex, because he won’t be able to afford their upkeep. You keep doing you, boo. Though remember that libel is an actual thing whose only defence is the truth. And his identity is super easy to find, so it would be equally easy to serve him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
You are private. 😃
Right, but as I said above I can still search for @CarrierPigeon and pull up all of their posts:

I know we're on high alert right now but there's really no point losing sleep over this. Nobody is going to see that you joined three days ago, were last online at 7.54pm and are from Wales and go "Gotcha! Janet Smith, 1495 Flying Monkey Road, Monkeyville!"

Probably best thing to do is go through your own post history and if something specific concerns you, email mods and ask for it to be removed.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25

welp

VIP Member
I know we are all here gossiping about them, but really, it's nobody's business why he stayed, why he didn't leave earlier, or even how he left. It angers me the way the FM's keep running with this ridiculous narrative that he shouldn't have left the way they think he did and that he needs to "man up" (I hate that freaking phrase!) and talk with AE. He tried to do it calmly and respectfully. She's the one who's turned it into a one sided war. It makes me even angrier that they want IG to talk with AE alone and face to face. Obviously her FM's don't believe she abused him, but God it makes me angry. Her FM's want to deny him any rights, including parental and even human rights, as much as AE does.
My parents were (and still are) to everyone in public the perfect couple (now 40 years married) and act all loved up, but they were completely done with their marriage already 20 years ago, but they stay together because in my mothers family it would be an embarrasement to get divorced, financial reasons and both wanted to keep the act going first for me and my sister when we were little (though both of us left as soon as we could), now with their grandchildren.

(Oddly enough despite being pretty done with everything my mom went completely insane about 10 years ago when she suspected my father to have an affair with my sisters best friend who is about 30 years younger than him, she tried to even force me to help her getting proof with the help of my IT skills LOL)

It's pretty likely that Ioan wanted to leave for a long time but tried to stick around another 5-10 years for the kids sake (perhaps hoping that things work out eventually), like my parents did, like Alice would (and she wrote in her DM column that she would try to convince him had he told her about Bianca, and her twitter comment the other day implied again the same), but just couldnt cope anymore, and left - too late.

It's absolutely insane that people say about any couple (especially one that actually has shown way before the divorce already signs that things are not going well, at the very latest in summer 2020 when she was ranting about him on twitter) that they are a great couple or whatever. Public appearance and pictures are often a lie, and circumstances too complicated to make the best decision.

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
EllaBella89 said:
It seems odd to me too, also the John thing. Wouldn’t surprise me if Alice was drumming it into the kids that his “real” name is John Griffith or something dumb like that, because Welsh is ‘stupid’ and ‘made up’ etc.
There’s definitely a reason Alice hasn’t embraced Welsh.. I don’t know if the girls speak any? I speak Welsh whenever I get the chance, and if I had children, I’d want them to learn. I dunno, I just get the vibe that she’s always tried to diminish his identity because she knows how proud he is to be Welsh

Her calling him John Griffith is fucking disgusting. How dare she! 😡 I honestly believe that he has wanted to leave her for years. Negating his name is unforgivable, taking the gift of a second language away from those girls is abhorrent.
I bet it got up her nose he comes from a close loving family, she said his parents didn't like her (can't think why!) she publicly called his mum a cunt & clearly a lot more privately, seeing as it was one of the things he wanted to address in mediation. His heritage is something special & unique to him & he is rightly proud to be Welsh but to her he was her possession, it wasn't anything to do with HER or about HER, it is HIS, so it likely pissed her off.
Her insulting tweets about his name, etc just further proof of how nasty she is.

• Heart
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Someone posted a triggering comment about the idea that IG may have had other affairs because he was so unhappy (I personally doubt it) and Voila! Tone is back on in Alice's voice threatening screenshots to be used against Ioan. Imagine that.

• Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
Ioan's father backs that up. Ioan had clearly been taking to him about the breakdown of the marriage and ongoing issues long before he left.

View attachment 978112

Ioan also said they've been struggling for 4 years in an 2020 (conducted in 2019) interview with the Guardian, so that would be 2015. He meant physical distance due to work mainly, but not like he would mention more stuff openly lol

Alice recently said that Ioan was worried about something he didnt want to tell her in an Guardian interview that wasnt printed until much later, I suspect it was this.

Oddly enough since the breakup her friends keep referencing this exact interview as a proof that the marriage was great because he made half a compliment about her? and when it was published in 2020 they and Alice were gushing over it too. They really dont get the hint, huh?

Last edited:
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Is this the evidence he is gathering for AE to present in court? Is he her so called great attorney? I can almost feel sorry for her, then I remember the horrible harassment of IG and BW, that she started and encouraged. This man is a complete nutcase.
Their “theory” seems to be that Alice was bullied off Twitter and that those accounts are all B/I socks. So if they can prove the IPs/ownership, they can prove that crackpot theory. They also think he is leaking information here, which is pretty funny because the only stuff I’ve seen discussed here came from Alice herself on her Twitter rants.

He has also asked for sworn statements. Sworn statements of what is debatable since no one has met Alice or Ioan in real life and would have any insight into the divorce other than what Alice has provided.

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
Children are sponges for languages, tho. If he was persistant and only spoke to them in Welsh when they were alone, they'd pick up a lot and could learn really fast later if they wished. I do suspect Alice was sabotaging the operation with her "useless, unpronouncable" shtick.

Sooo, I kinda hope Bianca, or whoever he finally ends up with long term, learns some Welsh, because we know he was so proud of it in his time. And if he has more children, that they are given the opportunity to learn it from their dad.
There have been several reports that I've read in the past few years that indicate that children easily pick up languages and can distinguish between languages used by each parent (heck, my godson did that between UK and US English automatically as soon as he could speak - "truck" to Daddy but "lorry" to Mummy"). The more languages they know, the easier they pick up new ones.

Some of the programmes on Prince Philip after his death were interesting. He was born in Greece, lived in France between the ages of two and nine, his grandmother lived in London, his mother was born and brought up in England, his sisters all married Germans, and he started boarding school in Germany and finished in Scotland. He remembered that when his family were all together, they would start talking in one language, move into another when they forgot a word, then into a third language when they forgot a word in the second, all parties to the conversation changing languages together smoothly. He spoke French, German and English fluently with some Greek. Alice herself is trilingual so it wouldn't have been that difficult to bring up the children the same; Ioan could easily speak Welsh to them in Facetime while he was away. Let's not forget that millions of children grow up multilingual from birth. I knew one family in my childhood where the children were schooled in Arabic and English while they spoke Farsi at home; their mother is English, they live in an Arab country, and their father is from an Iranian background.

In my opinion, it was down to Malice's wish to put down Ioan through such an integral part of himself as his native language.

• Heart

Bewdley

We are all clinging to this thread like Kate Winslet to a door, waiting for @welp or another clever person to do an Officer Lowe and save us by starting another one

• Haha

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
"I’ve also had a bestie that I eventually decided was quite high on the narcissistic spectrum. She told me that she didn’t want children because she didn’t want to “lose” the relationship she currently had with her husband."

I actually call that very mature. People all over the world have children for very selfish reasons and/or are selfish parents or parents that love the status it brings them to brag about their children and post instagram photos of their perfect family. I have friends who did not want children. They loved the relationships they were in, but had no desire to change their life up to the degree it entails to be a really good parent. They actually put thought into the decision not to have children because it is life-changing. And relationships do change once a couple of kids come, and some not always for the better. Look at the divorce rate.
I totally agree! Sorry, I shouldn’t have connected the two points together. My “bestie” had other traits that made me consider her a narc & I also have other friends, that chose to remain childless, that have no obvious narc traits.

The point I was meaning to make was that I believe Alice struggled with Ioan’s attention being directed elsewhere 😊

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Damn, I completely understand, and that is wise but I found what you have shared so far interesting.
@Knitwit Thank you. ♥ That's really kind of you. I love the comraderie here and the willingness to share our personal experiences to help or encourage others. I hope to feel safer sharing more of mine eventually. I know I've held back. I always appreciate your posts so much as well. Truly.

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
I wouldnt take that too serious since they probably refer to Alice's 2 years without sex tweet.

BUT now you made me thinking, and sadly I cant screenshot this coz Alice's twitter is atm deactivated, but I remember in march/april 2020 she posted that Ioan went to sleep earlier than her on that particular evening and then she had a couple of drinks and slept in the spare room (she told this story because she realized when waking up that she was full of makeup iirc). This seemed strange to me? I dont know, maybe it's normal for some people in order to not wake up the already sleeping partner, but....
To me she has a habit of all night drunk tweeting. Ioan moved to spare room years ago to get decent sleep and cos his feelings had shifted. And that post was quite direct. There I was no “I think” or “I recon”.

welp

VIP Member
I cannot provide you with my source unfortunately, however if Alice does not turn up for court today then she will be held in civil contempt and they will continue the divorce proceedings without her.
there is no court hearing listed. She said it was the "next lawyer call" today. very different

if you cant provide a source better say nothing

• Heart

Lotus Flower

Also no one says “court of industry opinion“ in the US, that’s not a thing, the wolf made that up. The only thing that would impact IG in the industry is the court of public opinion, and that seems to be coming down on his side. AE’s behavior is making sure of that.

M33L4

VIP Member
Also no one says “court of industry opinion“ in the US, that’s not a thing, the wolf made that up. The only thing that would impact IG in the industry is the court of public opinion, and that seems to be coming down on his side. AE’s behavior is making sure of that.
He’s heard court of public opinion and made something up to try and sound intelligent. And she’s lapping it up.
The embarrassment is real.

• Haha