Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
So someone has purposely gone on to wind Alice up tonight. I find that upsetting. We knew she would be fragile too.That’s wrong.
“There” meaning she responded to a tweet I suppose.

You beat me to Prince Phil 🤣🤣
At least he’s admiting that she’s batshit crazy - there’s a backhanded compliment right there! 🤣🤣Although, Alice won’t have noticed that as she only sees what she wants to see…

Reactions: 3

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Tony the brother has to know. But I’m unsure how much of it Tone is actually writing and how much Alice is using his new account.
I think Tone must be cut from the same cloth unfortunately
Isn’t it illegal to create an account of someone and actively carry on as if you are them without that persons knowledge or am I being daft?

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
There’s literally no point in goading/arguing with her on Twitter. She will just shout out “you’re B!” Or “one of the sisters!” Or “Ioan!” And you just end up part of the circus. You can’t argue with stupid.

Plus, it gives credence to this idea that we’re trolls 🤷🏻‍♀️

I would LOVE to give them a piece of my mind. AE really isn’t as clever as she thinks she is, but I might as well argue with my house plant for where it would get us 🙈
Exactly this!!!

ralphfeynes

I'm sure you look lovely just as you are! I think that, as women, we should be kinder to ourselves and not look to the extreme slenderness of youth as an ideal - much better to be comfortable in our own skin, and celebrate ourselves for the things that really matter: loyalty, honour, integrity, kindness, empathy, a great capacity for friendship and for the good. Cherish yourself this New Year! xx
Aw..thank you Sweet!

• Heart

Notworthy

VIP Member
I love the twatters saying “show your own pic now!” like a) it’s not easy to fake a profile pic (mine is literally a big balled squirrel) b) “Tone” c) not having their own name or real profile pic.
Like certainly attracts like.
OMG you've got my facebook profile squirrel aka The Bake Off Squirrel

• Haha

ralphfeynes

I'm a man with 3 children and a lovely husband. I have met Ralph IRL, too. He is very nice and charming, and a wonderful stage actor.
Have you really met Ralph? Really? do elaborate (even though this is an Alice topic). He’s a fantastic actor. He impresses me every time his films come out. I’ve seen him once only on stage in an Ibsen play.

Reactions: 2

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
So she posted this an hour ago ( hope it ok to share , have obviously blocked out the little girls face ) just wanted to say what has happened to her hair , and Emma looks so uncomfortable for this obviously ’posed ‘ picture. I really worry for the little dog 😢
I was worried she was being choked there.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I always wondered what Ioan thought of her creepy internet "friendships" (especially somebody like Clive who is clearly chasing after celebs) - it's the weirdest part of her whole story imo.

i could never imagine confining a stranger into anything that could compromise me in my real life if we were to fall out before meeting them properly in reality, let alone if I was (semi-)famous. It boggles my mind.
How long has Ashley been around?