Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
So Pismo Beach is all of 150k away and known for its wineries. :cautious::rolleyes: Big deal.
You know, I remember how pre Covid he went home for a week over Christmas and then back to Qld. I wonder why she didn't take them to Qld for that Christmas? Or even for several weeks? She could have taken them to theme parks while he worked and they could have gone on a quiet family holiday that one week. Yes she would have had to book ahead. Sarina Beach or Agnes Water or 1770. Any of those quiet low key out of the way places. A motel room or BnB or guest house. Instead of keeping two girls in LA with no break and making him travel back. :mad:
1640995723831.png

Oh dear. I can't work out the date/time on Tattle so I can't tell if she made this comment on Twitter in response to my comment here. How do I work out the date/time? What is displayed doesn't match with date/time here in Qld.
Edit: no its all good, I found it, and sorted it and thankfully her comment was made before mine. Mine was only 11 hours ago. 🤫🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

ralphfeynes

Yes it is Ioan, with the sound on you can just hear him saying hello to the dog.

Happy New Year's all! ♥ ☮ 🍾🍸🍸
I thought that. They seem happy together. They must be very serious if, he’s brought her over to LA and she’s met the children (or will do at some point). I would not be surprised if, he got married again .....er......once Alice let’s him go of course...erm....won’t hold my breath though (as, she clinging on with claws!!!!)

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
It’s very easy to impersonate Tattlers on Twitter. If we go down the rabbit hole of all things Alice we could easily say it’s one of her sock accounts or FM’s trying to get this place closed down..
Exactly, and people can create fake accounts here and on Twitter to mislead people. As Alice well knows.

M33L4

VIP Member
Typically I could also feel that way, too, but⁠—in my absolute most personal opinion—someone who willingly, smugly, and even publicly favors infertility on another person doesn't get to also be incubated from anger-based reactions to her all-around shitty behavior.

She has committed enough cruelty to compensate for the lot of us & our sour jokes so as far as I'm concerned as long as Tattlers aren't running to Twitter and there are no threats of harm towards her and/or her loved ones then she can get fucked from here to Saturn.

Total difference in opinion here, I completely understand and I respect your extending your empathy, I'm just sharing my personal feels.
I appreciate your opinion and agree with you mostly. I guess I’m just worried the fallout the girls deal with on these supposed special days. There was the whole Thanksgiving stuff, now this.
I see the followers are continuing it on and I was giving AE more empathy than she deserves. For a second I forgot about the infertility comments and other problematic Alice behaviour.

welp

VIP Member
You're brave. That would be too dark and scary for me. But twitter gives us plenty of clues..

Also Alice (as I know you lurk here) IG hasn't given up the house. It's you that will have to give it up. :D :D
well, if he wants to sell he kinda has to be fair

LucySmith

VIP Member
Isn’t it illegal to create an account of someone and actively carry on as if you are them without that persons knowledge or am I being daft?
Oh I’m sure he knows. They have said this is him supporting his sister. It’s fucking mental but it is what it is.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
Wrong. Zhora is followed by IG and he sent her at least one DM. She is not the same as Lin and Deb.

IG communicates privately. He's not AE.
Ah, thanks, my mistake! I've seen some messages she'd written to them over time that got no replies from them, so I assumed it was one way communication!

tilly27

VIP Member
Oh that's cringe. I don't like Deb or Lin but Zhora is in a completely one way 'friendship' with Ioan! She leaves him and Bianca messages all the time that they never rely to, talking to them like she's their bestie. I feel embarrassed for her when I read them. And now she's even starting to talk like Bianca. With fans like these I'm glad I'm not famous.
Sounds like your average Alice arse licker haha

• Haha

ralphfeynes

She's had just as much. They probably did it together as a couple. Ioan has forehead lines, some crinkle lines out from his eyes, smile lines. Thank God, he does. His face has a man's face, not some smooth baby face for a 47-year-old man. So whatever he did was minimal. Alice acts like she hasn't done a thing or doesn't admit to everything she has done over the last decade or more.
He was very good looking as a young man and he’s still very attractive, now he is older. Same with a lot of beautiful people ie men and women ie Michelle pfieffer. But, they all need ‘beauty treatments’. Nothing wrong in that!

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
They had at least 8 rounds of Ivf. That’s very expensive and makes me question why she didn’t use her “childhood” money for some of that. IG is paying out a small fortune for the house, education, meal deliveries and Gloria.
This is why I don’t understand the FM’s desire to lose him jobs, she relies on his income!
Yeah but that’s like, maybe 5k a round max. Even if you said 15k a round for spenny Hollywood only-the-best-for-Malice you’re looking at 200k ish. He’s probably earned ten times that just for F4. They can easily afford a new TV….!! And yeah, you need him to work you absolute spoon!

• Sad

SusanC

VIP Member
Hello, the photo of Bianca in Paris (my happy place) in front of the Eiffel Tower is my favorite. Because IG would have taken it and she is no longer hiding. Nor should she. She looks adorable.

Alive once lived in Paris and she and IG were there together a few years back. I imagine this will trigger her and at this point I give not one single fuck. Her smear campaign against them has been appalling.

Live your lives, lovers. Everyone deserves peace and happiness. 👌🏼

View attachment 954173
Where are you finding these photos?

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
It is between $15-25,000 a round, depending on how much medication you require. Definitely not $5k per. Doubt he earned that much for F4, but yeah, they should be able to replace a TV. Doubt the electrician was there just to fix that because honestly, it’s cheaper to replace than to repair these days.

I would think child support is a good incentive.
I was thinking of UK prices. Forgot would all be madly priced over there. But still. Not 5 mill!