Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #35 Vagina revokers and ego strokers, but his lawyer’s letters nearly broke her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is exactly the situation I see too

Reactions: 14
" The girls never thought he would leave their mummy" or "The girls feel so sad for their mummy." "

Is so weird to me. What child has an opinion on whether their father would leave their mother? They would only have an opinion on that if it was a possibility floated to them, and imo if they were having marital problems and counselling that should have been something kept from the girls until/unless a decision had been made to separate. Children don't need the stress and anxiety of waiting to see whether their parents will stay together or not.

She really appals me. I'm all for showing your children that emotions are normal and healthy, but she is emotionally abusing and manipulating them. An eight and twelve year old should never be 'feeling so sad for their mummy'. Any normal parent would be going to great pains to show their kids that even though sad things happen in life, I'm going to be absolutely fine and we're all still a family. Heck, I realised the other week that when I stub my toe or something and cry out in pain it really, really upsets my sweet toddler who doesn't have the capacity to understand anything other than that his mummy is hurt or upset. It broke my entire heart to see him cry and realise I'd caused that and since then I've been a lot more stoic when I hurt myself so that it doesn't upset him (an 'ouch!' is fine, but I was really being a bit of a drama llama with that stubbed toe I admit).

It's really scary for children to feel like their parents aren't okay and safe and in control, it makes them feel scared and insecure. She is causing way way way more damage to the girls she professes to love so much than any regular divorce could cause.

Reactions: 37
I still am dumbfounded how she cannot see that she’s giving away all the information herself

And yes, she said his stuff was all over the floor
I wonder if the amount of alcohol she consumes each day is starting to affect her memory? I know some people say after a heavy night out they can’t recall some of the things they did.

Reactions: 19
Are you saying Bianca was threateneing to kill people who are cruel to animals?

Reactions: 1
Did she say any of it was wrong? I can't remember all the tweets. Maybe we were spot on with everything? I don't think she realises that she has posted all of it on Twitter and that is how we know. We can't all be Ioan
We’re all sock accounts of IG or BW m

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing whale hunting and baby seal culling? To be fair it’s just an expression, she’s not really geared up for a murderous rampage. Well I hope not. There’s a good chance he’s got pretty dodgy taste in women so..

Reactions: 9
Can we bookmark this comment please?
I’m sure others have said it before, if the genders of the parents were reversed there would be uproar.
I agree Ioan is the victim of spousal abuse, it may have been physical too.
I wish people would think it through a bit more. The legalities and practicalities of showing up at a house with two resentful, alienated kids, an aggressive, enraged and unpredictable spouse, to try and remove two unwilling children.

Ioan strikes me as the absolute opposite of a coward to have been able to cope for as long as he did in that house. I'm sure he stayed for the girls as he knew they'd be at risk of harm if left alone with Alice. He's done everything an abuse victim should do to safely leave a relationship.

Reactions: 42
You’re asking for a starring role on her account at this rate Lol. It is interesting seeing inside the mind of madness I must admit.
It’s all going right over my head I can never see these accounts but do I get a mention anywhere? I’ve put the hours in and everything, it would be a bit bloody rude if I’m not getting a bit of an honorary recognition for my efforts.

Reactions: 19
Even if one sticks to her SM presence only the harassment is very clear.

It baffles me how she spends so much time on social media tweeting while she has the girls. Even the tweeting until the early hours of the morning, does she not want to get up with them in the morning? The younger one is only eight, does she not need someone around to help her get ready for the day/have breakfast etc.?

I try make it a rule to not even look at my phone when I'm with my toddler, I use it a lot when he's at childcare or asleep but kids know when you're distracted and not interested in them. Not saying the odd text or whatever isn't okay, it is, but her ENTIRE focus is what's going on on twitter or here or instagram. She basically lets Gloria raise them, or when Gloria isnt around they raise themselves.

Let's also not forget that Ioan is the one working to provide for them. Providing money and resources for children is such a key part of parenting. Alice makes him out to be a deadbeat and like she's been the one sacrificing everything (I sacrificed my career to care for the kids waah waaah), neglecting to highlight that Ioan has sacrificed time with his family for his career, which is the only income supporting two adults, two kids, a house, and a housekeeper.

Reactions: 27
Are you saying Bianca was threateneing to kill people who are cruel to animals?
I am saying that she has the same performative streak I know from some people in my life and that is a hard pass from me.
She reminds me of Alice with her "I am kind/nice" schtick.
I know she doesn't mean it literally.

ETA: Again, it's not the fight against animal cruelty bit that is icky, I completly understand and support this bit.
It's that she literally demands murder (regardless of the reason) in one post and kindness in the next.
I find that ... ugh.
Now I'll stop explaining this not to derail the thread too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s all going right over my head I can never see these accounts but do I get a mention anywhere? I’ve put the hours in and everything, it would be a bit bloody rude if I’m not getting a bit of an honorary recognition for my efforts.
I think even I have and I stood up for Lupine and Ashley. Sooo…. Most likely Lol

Reactions: 2
She also keeps stating he has ruined the holidays but actually she couldn’t even put the bottle or her phone down and spend some time making a fun dinner with the kids. She spent the entire day arguing with strangers online. She’s ordered the cakes in for Christmas - why isn’t she just doing these activities with them? It would take what.. 2-4 hours to do these things and the girls would probably absolutely love it and she might actually be able to convince us she is the hard done by wife and mother of his children who is trying to keep life normal and happy for them.But right now, all I see is that she is selfish, absent emotionally and mentally alongside abusive.

Reactions: 21
I sometimes get emotional when watching a movie and it really upsets my youngest. Can you imagine how these girls feel seeing a mother in a constant anger state?

I really feel for them. I thought it was telling when she said the youngest's response to the Xmas decorations she'd put up outside was 'underwhelming', partly because she walked in to see her mum's phone pointing at her. She can't let a single moment occur without sticking her phone in people's faces. They must be very on edge knowing that at any moment they're going to be on camera.

I am glad however that she's respecting that the eldest doesn't want any pictures online of her at the moment. Even though she framed it as a teenage phase, rather than actually respecting that it's her decision to make and rightly so.

It'll be interesting to see what she posts about Christmas. I do hope they're able to see their dad, it must be unbelievably distressing to go from having your daddy with you at home to not seeing or speaking to him and your mum making him into an enemy.

Reactions: 20
I’m also fascinated by the use of language and it gives a really interesting insight into the workings of the mind.

Obviously no surprise, but a lot of Alice’s language patterns are manipulative. She is exploiting the things that she thinks Ioan values to either punish him or bring him home to her.

This comes across time and time again in her posts so probably isn’t a new behaviour. Even though it’s glaringly obvious what she’s doing, she is practiced at it and in the past it has delivered the goods for her. Her rage is probably coming from the frustration that it’s no longer working for her and she hasn’t yet found a new tactic.

I sometimes get emotional when watching a movie and it really upsets my youngest. Can you imagine how these girls feel seeing a mother in a constant anger state?
Honestly, it broke my heart for a few days when that happened with the stubbed toe. I just shrieked and bounced around a bit going owww omg that hurts, and after a couple of seconds he burst into tears. It still makes me want to well up and feel terribly guilty remembering it. His sweet little brain thought his mummy was really hurt or upset and it shocked him.

Whatever their age, kids don't need to feel like their parents are falling to pieces. I'm an adult and my dad still tries to put a brave face on for me when things happen because he doesn't want me to worry. There is so much wrong with her.

It’s no different to influencers children where they are unable to regulate emotions because the parents want the big surprised, shocked, elated responses only and anything else isn’t acceptable. The kids are growing up fearful of their actual emotions and will suffer from not understanding how to accurately verbalise or display how they are feeling. It doesn’t help their mother has mastered the histrionics also.

Reactions: 12
I am glad however that she's respecting that the eldest doesn't want any pictures online of her at the moment. Even though she framed it as a teenage phase, rather than actually respecting that it's her decision to make and rightly so.
She felt the need to declare it. I think that was a message to Ioan. "See, I have changed."

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.