Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Mad Betty - suggested by @SynthGirl

The pink button is a wiki full of history for this subject. Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread. Add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’ and remember to keep it clean.

Please consider popping personal or potentially upsetting or triggering posts behind a spoiler.

Tattle has lots of off topic threads if you just want to chat, including one for people from this thread - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/ and https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-turds.25241/

Gentle reminder this thread is for Ioan and Alice. Don’t give peripheral trolls the attention they desire

Lately things appear to have calmed down, and Alice deleted a bunch of tweets again. Last thread was mostly about digging into disgusting old tweets, her fans sending her parcels that are stuck in purgatory, and they continue to witch about us :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks Welp and great thread title guys.

Now where were we with this not being Ioan’s first affair……

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread title is epic

I’ve had three sharp ones so should probably go to bed 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@AnneinHever I can’t reply to your post on that last thread. My spidey senses are all over that for your very reason. No one talks to a sibling like that online, ever.

Reactions: 16
Thanks Welp and great thread title guys.

Now where were we with this not being Ioan’s first affair……
Ach Ena, I’ve been waiting for the dirt on this myself, but all anyone’s come up with is the story of him talking to someone in a hotel bar, and not even shagging her. Rubbish! I want something more juicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@AnneinHever I can’t reply to your post on that last thread. My spidey senses are all over that for your very reason. No one talks to a sibling like that online, ever.
Exactly. I talk to my sister every day, but never on SM. We might like and comment on a post, but our discussions are through texting, video calls and regular calls.

Wait. I’m Alice!
I’m still Bubba Bear 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ach Ena, I’ve been waiting for the dirt on this myself, but all anyone’s come up with is the story of him talking to someone in a hotel bar, and not even shagging her. Rubbish! I want something more juicy.
@welp dig deeper, more chairs have gathered round and I’ve sent out for pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm reading for a poetry event tonight which obviously means that I am going to sit in this thread until the last 3 minutes, LET'S GOOO!

LOVE this thread title, omg. @Mad Betty GOOD SHOW, FRIEND. 🎩💚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Copying my post over from right at the end of the previous thread….

Can anybody point me in the direction of when/what circumstances Ioan was crying in the bath with a bottle of bourbon?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Copying my post over from right at the end of the previous thread….

Can anybody point me in the direction of when/what circumstances Ioan was crying in the bath with a bottle of bourbon?
Yes, never mind the potential fling, I'm here for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The other day I said a friend came over and told me about her awful narc divorce. Well the ex husband sent her a txt pic of a bomb. This was maybe 6 months ago. She got a restraining order on him, he has to go to court. They share custody but she said that because of what he did and that she now has a restraining order she can now move her and her daughter out of state. It helped her that he sent that txt. I don’t know much about law but what I’m saying is that I wonder if IG got a restraining order if it would help him get what he wants. In terms of moving/custody etc.

btw I went to get coffee so a few jobs and we are on a new thread!! Haha.

Reactions: 11
"Me and Tone have been lovers (not in the Biblical sense) since we were born. So... 35 years or so."

And Alice, you mixed up the numbers. You're 53, not 35.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.