Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #26 Ioan & Bianca get papped out walkin, Check behind all trees for Alice stalkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, this chit is exhausting. Please can we put a giant pin in this attention seeking nonsense and move on. No interest in people attached to BW. The Amy woman who actually worked on Harrow was one thing. The rest? I sense a rat in shiny gold boots. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The white photo on Twitter of the mirror image of the chat does have tiny profile pics next to it
BW’s screenshot has T’s profile pic
So not sure if it was cropped 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure BW reads these threads herself so I don't really think TD needs to report anything back. If we were wary of posting things for fear of people seeing them then nothing would get posted. We know AE reads here, so by that logic we should feel uncomfortable discussing her too. I'm not picking an argument by the way fellow Irish gal, just had my own little point to add.
For me it's more if someone in this saga or connected to it posts here, I tend to be more cautious of posting my opinions in case it hurts their feelings or causes fights. I think some people felt that if Tamika is really Tamika and is passing content back and forth between Tattlelife and BW, then it can stifle free expression, and as we saw, turn the threads into a bit of an BW/IG love fest where questioning opinions aren't welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh god more talk of twitter accounts

If they really wanted to prove they had a connection to someone spoken about here they could have just got them to DM the tattle accounts on social media. Not that we even want people with real life connections here because it muddies the water.

They've not done that. All this person has done is sent 16 emails threatening tattle, saying how gross they feel being asked to prove a friend is a friend and demanding an apology from tattle mods. Like get in the bin, talk about zero comprehension of what we have to deal with on tattle. Imagine if tattle let all fantasists run wild o_O . Who knows who is who but it's hardly the most outrageous thing to ask for validation to back up claims 🤦‍♀️
16 emails? *Mind Blown*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For me it's more if someone in this saga or connected to it posts here, I tend to be more cautious of posting my opinions in case it hurts their feelings or causes fights. I think some people felt that if Tamika is really Tamika and is passing content back and forth between Tattlelife and BW, then it can stifle free expression, and as we saw, turn the threads into a bit of an BW/IG love fest where questioning opinions aren't welcome.
I definitely didn’t change what I was posting but I get what you’re saying. But then I am Ms Skeptimo so never 100% believed they were who they said they were from the start.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The white photo on Twitter of the mirror image of the chat does have tiny profile pics next to it
BW’s screenshot has T’s profile pic
So not sure if it was cropped 🤷🏻‍♀️
But T’s screenshot at the top should have little Biancas next to every comment! If that’s standard.

Reactions: 5
But T’s screenshot at the top should have little Biancas next to every comment! If that’s standard.
Yeah it’s a bit hit and miss. So they are on BW’s screenshot but not T’s. I put dark mode on didn’t change it either

Reactions: 3
Wtf is this all about 🥴
BW hasn’t done anything stop banging on about her
If T isn’t the person she says she is, which you tried to prove then BW hasn’t done a thing??!
No I wasn't trying to prove T wasn't who she said she was. I believed (foolishly or not) that T and Amy were 2 different people, sisters and both friends with BW. I just saw some inconsistencies in what they'd both written and wanted to find out which was true.
I think BW is bad (if it is in fact her and not someone pretending...now we don't know) But if it is BW telling her friend she'd prove to Tattle that it's her then I think she's bad for encouraging anyone to spread info about her and IG online. If AE sent a message to a friend and said "Go for it" we'd rightfully rip her apart. So if that was BW giving T the go ahead then she's being a bad friend to T and using her to fight her battles for her. And if IG has no idea she's agreeing to this then she's betraying him too.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s a bit hit and miss. So they are on BW’s screenshot but not T’s. I put dark mode on didn’t change it either
So basically T could have messaged herself while signed in as a fake account then swaparooed to her own account, opened an empty convo with BW, took a screen grab, then edited the faked comments into the screen shot. Or would that not work! I’m too lazy to try it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Who left AE band of flying monkeys on here then? What a joke. They knew exactly how to get in, they pick on @teekimoo on twitter and now on here. Has nobody joined the dots up yet??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
PLOT TWIST: T is actually Alice, pretending to be a source close to BW to discredit BW & IG/ make them look stupid. That’s why AE is quiet…she’s too busy being logged in as T 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I definitely didn’t change what I was posting but I get what you’re saying. But then I am Ms Skeptimo so never 100% believed they were who they said they were from the start.
Lol! In spite of having experienced two freaking narcs I'm still hopelessly naïve and tend to believe the best of everyone face to face. I have a better chance of seeing through them if I don't interact with them. I should have shown this stuff to my cynical, always suspicious Scorpio mother. She would have seen through Tamika at first post. Probably at her first word!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
No I wasn't trying to prove T wasn't who she said she was. I believed (foolishly or not) that T and Amy were 2 different people, sisters and both friends with BW. I just saw some inconsistencies in what they'd both written and wanted to find out which was true.
I think BW is bad (if it is in fact her and not someone pretending...now we don't know) But if it is BW telling her friend she'd prove to Tattle that it's her then I think she's bad for encouraging anyone to spread info about her and IG online. If AE sent a message to a friend and said "Go for it" we'd rightfully rip her apart. So if that was BW giving T the go ahead then she's being a bad friend to T and using her to fight her battles for her. And if IG has no idea she's agreeing to this then she's betraying him too.
None of this makes sense sorry
You joined today to tell everyone that you had investigated that TD had only followed AD after it all kicked off and that their stories didn’t match up

now you hate BW
Who by your sleuthing if it’s correct hasn’t done anything

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.