Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #26 Ioan & Bianca get papped out walkin, Check behind all trees for Alice stalkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I've missed you here today!
The lottery ticket hoo ha feels like so long ago now.
Basically a few of us expressed a little discomfort about having someone so close to BW actively post on here and report back to BW, passing messages on etc. The mods asked that person for proof of their relationship with BW and, well, they're having a good old Twitter rant about the whole thing now.
Nothing from Alice, nothing from IG and nothing from BW. We're all collectively hoping he had / is having a wonderful time with the girls and feeling much better for it, and that Alice is getting some much needed alone time (hopefully for some self-care and self-reflection).
Awwww! That's actually really touching, thank you ❤
I've been a mess today coz I can't multitask and I've only had a few minutes at a time to nip in and try and soak up as much info as I could quick sharp! :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for catching me up! Is it teekimoo who is ranting on twitter? If someone has shared screenshots, can anyone remember roughly what page please? I'll go back and have a peek. Not so good though! :(

All my fingers, toes and all other crossable body parts crossed for your BIB!

Reactions: 4
Wagatha Christie eat your heart out 😊
HAHAHA omg that made my day, bit hypocritical though because I told everyone earlier it had all gone a bit Rebekah Vardy while I was at work 😂😂😂 I also said I didn’t really care but here we are

• Haha
Reactions: 11
THIS .... my ex narc SIL could give AE some hints and tips. When my BIL left after 20yrs he couldnt take anymore of her ways,1st class degree in Psychology from the best uni in the country and never worked, alcoholic,sex addict , shopping addiction, excessive plastic surgery, D and D convictions, parental alienation, used him as a cash cow, i could go on .....
He was broken, suicidal, sleeping in his parents spare room and she said to his face that it would be easier if he were to commit suicide so that she would get full custody , the house , the pensions and insurance payout .
Oh , just to add that , she got free legal aid for the whole divorce and custody because she accused him of sexually assaulting 2 of his kids when they were young, and then spent years trying to imprint the lies into their heads for the benefit of the counsellors. She fought him for 10 yrs through the courts and appealed EVERYTHING. Cost her nothing, broke him and our family financially.
Happy ending... he is now very happily remarried with a young child, great career, own house, at last , and his older kids live with him.
She....sad , lonely ,broke, twisted, soon to be homeless, unemployable and frankly she got the result she deserved.
This is just scratching the surface but you get the idea.
I thank you for reading.
Reading this made me cry. I am so happy for your brother that he escaped and that his life is now happy and full of love. I wish there was more of these true life stories in the public domain because as much as narcissist is the popular trend word of the day, I think a lot of people don't understand, can't even imagine the insane and over-the-top lengths narcs will go too to get their own way, to play with other peoples lives and emotions, and to destroy anyone they feel has slighted them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh I've missed you here today!
The lottery ticket hoo ha feels like so long ago now.
Basically a few of us expressed a little discomfort about having someone so close to BW actively post on here and report back to BW, passing messages on etc. The mods asked that person for proof of their relationship with BW and, well, they're having a good old Twitter rant about the whole thing now.
Nothing from Alice, nothing from IG and nothing from BW. We're all collectively hoping he had / is having a wonderful time with the girls and feeling much better for it, and that Alice is getting some much needed alone time (hopefully for some self-care and self-reflection).
Pretty sure BW reads these threads herself so I don't really think TD needs to report anything back. If we were wary of posting things for fear of people seeing them then nothing would get posted. We know AE reads here, so by that logic we should feel uncomfortable discussing her too. I'm not picking an argument by the way fellow Irish gal, just had my own little point to add.

Reactions: 13

Yel

Oh god more talk of twitter accounts

If they really wanted to prove they had a connection to someone spoken about here they could have just got them to DM the tattle accounts on social media. Not that we even want people with real life connections here because it muddies the water.

They've not done that. All this person has done is sent 16 emails threatening tattle, saying how gross they feel being asked to prove a friend is a friend and demanding an apology from tattle mods. Like get in the bin, talk about zero comprehension of what we have to deal with on tattle. Imagine if tattle let all fantasists run wild o_O . Who knows who is who but it's hardly the most outrageous thing to ask for validation to back up claims 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Of all the IG topics, the cult thing is the one I'm sincerely VERY interested in. More than this divorce. What kind of cult? Just a random Christian sect or were they having crazy orgies while chanting ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn?

Poor lad, escaped a cult but married Satan.

Actually, I nominate that for a thread title.
Mnominating this
Alice Evans - Ioan escaped a cult but married Satan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think since she's been such a succubus and a bad friend to @teekimoo the next thread should be
BIANCA THE EXPLOITING WANKER
Wtf is this all about 🥴
BW hasn’t done anything stop banging on about her
If T isn’t the person she says she is, which you tried to prove then BW hasn’t done a thing??!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

If they really wanted to prove they had a connection to someone spoken about here they could have just got them to DM the tattle accounts on social media. Not that we even want people with real life connections here because it muddies the water.

They've not done that. All this person has done is send 16 emails threatening tattle, saying how gross they feel being asked to prove a friend is a friend and demanding an apology from tattle mods. Like get in the bin, talk about zero comprehension of what we have to deal with on tattle. Imagine if tattle let all fantasists run wild o_O . Who knows who is who but it's hardly the most outrageous thing to ask for validation to back up claims 🤦‍♀️
I ❤ you Yel.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just opened my messenger and the profile picture of the person I’m talking to appears on next to every comment. Anyone else have this?
I use FB on my Android phone and laptop and the profile photo of who I'm talking too always shows next to every comment.

Reactions: 5

They've not done that. All this person has done is send 16 emails threatening tattle, saying how gross they feel being asked to prove a friend is a friend and demanding an apology from tattle mods. Like get in the bin, talk about zero comprehension of what we have to deal with on tattle. Imagine if tattle let all fantasists run wild o_O . Who knows who is who but it's hardly the most outrageous thing to ask for validation to back up claims 🤦‍♀️
This has a DoNt YoU kNoW wHo I aM vibe. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure BW reads these threads herself so I don't really think TD needs to report anything back. If we were wary of posting things for fear of people seeing them then nothing would get posted. We know AE reads here, so by that logic we should feel uncomfortable discussing her too. I'm not picking an argument by the way fellow Irish gal, just had my own little point to add.
Irish? Me?
How did you know?!
I take your point, I just feel like the equivalent would be if Alice's best friend was here saying...oh wait there is no way to line this analogy up.
I guess it's like a documentary. You're supposed to watch and observe and not pet the penguins.
I'm not on form today, am I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey, we found something to bond over with Alice's fans. Isn't it nice? That's how peace will be established! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok cool I shall maybe take a pass on reading the twitter screenshots as it appears they were not who they said they were :ROFLMAO:
I'm a bit relieved but also a bit dissapointed? I don't know mixed feelings on that one I guess ha ha! I was trying very hard to bear in mind that anyone could say they were anyone online, but hey ho 🤷‍♀️

I feel better in a way because I left the thread yesterday(? when was it, who even am I?), I had this horrible feeling that because she hadn't liked any of the posts counselling IG&B to wait to move in together, that they already had. I still stand by my feelings about that and think it wouldn't be in the best interests of the girls right now. So phew to that in a way, at best they aren't living together, at worst it's Schrodinger's Living Situation ;)

I definitely still think this won't be the last we hear from Alice anyway! I think she's been temporarily sat on by a lawyer, but eventually she's gonna wriggle a hand free and get hold of the Twitter again 🤦‍♀️:LOL:

I really, really hope that the 2E's are with their dad. I don't really have strong enough words for how much I hope they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.