Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #26 Ioan & Bianca get papped out walkin, Check behind all trees for Alice stalkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well in the battle of the best dressed in the paparazzi photo BW wins by a mile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All the parenting, she stopped work in the movies to provide for them, cooking and cleaning day after day. No Gloria to help out, no Ioan to pay for everything. Entirely selfless, slaving away over a hot stove after a day in the mill. Entirely selfless, far beyond what any other mother has ever done or will do again.
Exactly. There are really sad divorce cases out there - I could list dozens of real people I know (including myself) but Alice's is NOT one of them.

Reactions: 20
The candid pics from the last few days of all parties, BW being in LA and the potential crapshow this week could bring leaves me feeling a bit uneasy and tired of them all. There’s no outright hero or villain here and it looks like they’re all making some questionable decisions, granted on different scales. IG and AE should be forced into some kind of court mandated parenting rehab where they rediscover whatever thread of respect for one another they might’ve once had and use it to build a coparenting framework out of the rubble of their marriage. BW should take that time to settle into LA life and build up her own network so she’s not too enmeshed in their business and also gives IG the space that he will need to build things back up with the girls.
I appreciate none of that will happen, but as a stepmother who has compromised, calmed down, stepped back and given space over and over in mind of what is best for the kids (said with no regrets), it sets me on edge to see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In fairness to Alice, I…

no I can’t think of how to word it… just something about her feed being 5% her ranting randomness and 95% other people arguing with each other. Im not siding with her yet, but perhaps she’s starting to calm down? This tweet is quite a fair reply, given the length of the thread and the amount of people having a pop.
I feel the same faint hope that you do about her calming down. Fun as it's been to see the madness, for the sake of the kids it would be truly wonderful if she genuinely was starting to see sense and do the right thing. I tell you what, she would get my respect for that. Well ... no, not there yet. She'd get a smidgen less of my disrespect for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unpopular I fear but...

The logic of the thread seems to be:

AE set up paps for IG and BW, even though she would be the last person to know their movements, and as a narc hates others getting publicity and wasn't to know BW would look...dressed down

AE must have set up her own paps even though she posted one week ago she was going to the Apple Store in the Grove "next week"

If the thread is going to claim as fact things that are speculation, we are just anti FMs...no more logical or reasoned!

Not saying theories aren't delicious, but as the thread moves some fast some late to it are reading as FACT that AE is some pap pimp...and it is all a theory!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In fairness to Alice, I…

no I can’t think of how to word it… just something about her feed being 5% her ranting randomness and 95% other people arguing with each other. Im not siding with her yet, but perhaps she’s starting to calm down? This tweet is quite a fair reply, given the length of the thread and the amount of people having a pop.

I’m trying to decorate my tree and the dog is NOT HELPING so I can’t find the right way to word what I’m trying to say right now.
Take my advice and just give up. I’ve been trying and all I got was a whole thread behind! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unpopular I fear but...

AE set up paps for IG and BW, even though she would be the last person to know their movements, and as a narc hates others getting publicity and wasn't to know BW would look...dressed down

AE must have set up her own paps even though she posted one week ago she was going to the Apple Store in the Grove "next week"

If the thread is going to claim as fact things that are speculation, we are just anti FMs...no more logical or reasoned!

Not saying theories aren't delicious, but as the thread moves some fast some late to it are reading as FACT that AE is some pap pimp...and it is all a theory!!
I think to begin with many users were thinking IG/BW set up the paps, but then the more that things transpired with AE's behaviour afterwards, it seemed much more logical that she could have set it up, or least pointed them in their direction.

IG and BW are not major celebrities, paps wouldn't just be stalking them out for no reason like they would an A lister. Just my opinion too though!

I get the FM comparison, but we do a lot of speculating and theorising here, whereas they hop on to the "Woman good, man bad" train and let things go crazy from there! There doesn't seem to be a great deal of critical thinking among them.

Reactions: 17
Unpopular I fear but...

Must admit I love reading all the theories but very aware that none of us really have a clue who arranged all these pap shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is it with the scarfs and gilets?
Alice, in her deep desire to hide her changing neck shape, has opted to try and camouflage it with accessories that merely leave one entirely focused on.... her missing neck. She looks like a professional football player in full uniform. The result is the antithesis of the desired effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So about those papped photos at the Apple Store...

The Apple Store is in the Grove. It's close to AE's (really IG's legally) house. The Grove is a hot spot for famous folk, though I go often and I never see paps there. In fact, I was there the other night and not one in sight. Alice is unrecognizable and not famous. No pap would have stalked her from her house or known who she was. She'd have called them, IMO. It happens all the time here. Just ask the Kardashians. 🙄
Put it this way. If she hadn’t called them we’d be looking at photos of the camera lens being assaulted as she charged over to challenge them. Whereas yesterday I and B were caught entirely unawares and consequently in various shots were watching the camera to work out what was happening.
As for AE’s sudden period of calm. Speaking as someone who’d never heard of her 6 weeks ago and has read all the threads and much else online to get a balanced opinion, she seems so manipulative and contrived, I have no hope for her. It’s clearly how she’s always been, a drama queen. Poor girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The candid pics from the last few days of all parties, BW being in LA and the potential crapshow this week could bring leaves me feeling a bit uneasy and tired of them all. There’s no outright hero or villain here and it looks like they’re all making some questionable decisions, granted on different scales. IG and AE should be forced into some kind of court mandated parenting rehab where they rediscover whatever thread of respect for one another they might’ve once had and use it to build a coparenting framework out of the rubble of their marriage. BW should take that time to settle into LA life and build up her own network so she’s not too enmeshed in their business and also gives IG the space that he will need to build things back up with the girls.
I appreciate none of that will happen, but as a stepmother who has compromised, calmed down, stepped back and given space over and over in mind of what is best for the kids (said with no regrets), it sets me on edge to see this.
They more than likely or probably most definitely will be.

Reactions: 5
AE: I am the opposite of a narcissist. I give as much as possible. Otherwise I would never have ( stupidly) let him go year after year giving up my career + doing all the parenting. They have no idea what a narcissist is. It’s just the longest word they know.

She gives all right - tit posting - the gift that keeps on giving. She "let" him work, how kind of her to let him pay all the bills. She is only sorry she didn't try to control him harder. :rolleyes:
Narcissist ex in our case - proclaimed in marriage counselling when asked about her greatest fault “I am just too kind”. Just another narc tell. Tick, tick, tick all those boxes, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.