Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #26 Ioan & Bianca get papped out walkin, Check behind all trees for Alice stalkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So about those papped photos at the Apple Store...

The Apple Store is in the Grove. It's close to AE's (really IG's legally) house. The Grove is a hot spot for famous folk, though I go often and I never see paps there. In fact, I was there the other night and not one in sight. Alice is unrecognizable and not famous. No pap would have stalked her from her house or known who she was. She'd have called them, IMO. It happens all the time here. Just ask the Kardashians. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thread #25 recap:

Much discussion surrounding the hilarity, instability and all-round bonkers characteristics of select FMs.

Mod has stepped in and reminded us that this thread isn't about them, let's stop talking about them! (But it's soooooo hard not to!)

Three articles have popped up on the Daily Mail:

1) BW and IG wandering around, apparently buying a lottery ticket (?)
2) AE's barmy video showing off her fake lip fillers, which is really a filter call Pillow ... something. Believes she is hilarious, looks like a tool.
3) AE spotted in a shop. A whoop-de-doo.

Some thread members suspect AE has led the paps to BW and IG. Both do not seem particularly delighted to be papped. Timing of odd, smug Insta video and the bizarre calm being radiated by AE is also suspect.

Public opinion of AE on said articles began supportive, then completely went the other way on 2 and 3. General DM commenter consensus is that she's a lunatic.

AE has tweeted a few more bits in the last 20 mins or so, see final page of last thread for details.

Uuuuuuh that's all I can think of right now!

Edit:
Thanks @curious km ! Also, AE spent her time deleting various Instagram pics and Tweets which would damage her. If you want more details, go through @welp s postings, I think they were hers/his/theirs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
AE: I am the opposite of a narcissist. I give as much as possible. Otherwise I would never have ( stupidly) let him go year after year giving up my career + doing all the parenting. They have no idea what a narcissist is. It’s just the longest word they know.

She gives all right - tit posting - the gift that keeps on giving. She "let" him work, how kind of her to let him pay all the bills. She is only sorry she didn't try to control him harder. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So about those papped photos at the Apple Store...

The Apple Store is in the Grove. It's close to AE's (really IG's legally) house. The Grove is a hot spot for famous folk, though I go often and I never see paps there. In fact, I was there the other night and not one in sight. Alice is unrecognizable and not famous. No pap would have stalked her from her house or known who she was. She'd have called them, IMO. It happens all the time here. Just ask the Kardashians. 🙄
I guess the ultimative burn in Hollywood is when you call the paps on yourself and they say nah, not interested, you're off the alphabet list.

Do people setting paps on themselves have to pay them?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why couldn’t they both work? I don’t get it.
The kids are in full time education and will have been for about four years. This narrative that she has created that she gave up everything for the kids boils my pee. They had Gloria too.
She was what 40 when they had the oldest daughter? What was her career like up till then? Non-existent. Stop talking utter shite Alice.

Reactions: 33
I guess the ultimative burn in Hollywood is when you call the paps on yourself and they say nah, not interested, you're off the alphabet list.

The DM is prepared to pay for these photos at the moment. AE would get a cut for tipping off the pap.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thread #25 recap:

Much discussion surrounding the hilarity, instability and all-round bonkers characteristics of select FMs.

Mod has stepped in and reminded us that this thread isn't about them, let's stop talking about them! (But it's soooooo hard not to!)

Three articles have popped up on the Daily Mail:

1) BW and IG wandering around, apparently buying a lottery ticket (?)
2) AE's barmy video showing off her fake lip fillers, which is really a filter call Pillow ... something. Believes she is hilarious, looks like a tool.
3) AE spotted in a shop. A whoop-de-doo.

Some thread members suspect AE has led the paps to BW and IG. Both do not seem particularly delighted to be papped. Timing of odd, smug Insta video and the bizarre calm being radiated by AE is also suspect.

Public opinion of AE on said articles began supportive, then completely went the other way on 2 and 3. General DM commenter consensus is that she's a lunatic.

AE has tweeted a few more bits in the last 20 mins or so, see final page of last thread for details.

Uuuuuuh that's all I can think of right now!
Thank you for the recap, its much appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The photographers work for media agencies that sell the images to the media. How the cash is given depends on the deal they have with the celeb.
The DM will do deals with celebrities that get a lot of comments. When the comments dry up they move on. Pages with a lot of comments attract advertisers (it doesn’t matter what the topic is) that’s why the articles are written in way that annoys people because it encourages them to react in the comments. It’s also why you see Katie Price and 700th husband or whatever ridiculous story, she knows how to wind people up and they keep commenting on her. Same for the rest too really, the trick is to keep people angry interested and commenting.

(btw - I said the photographers but quite often the celeb just sends the pics to the agency themselves, anyone can take it).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Even at the mall she is fully focused on her phone. No wonder her neck isn’t looking it’s best, she is looking down all the time.
Of course my neck isn’t doing much better with this amazing set of threads! I actually signed up for stretch lab sessions to help my posture as this shows no signs of slowing down!!
And AE expects us to believe that IG/BW set up their own pap walk when she proceeds to go through a checklist of “AE’s guide to attempt to poorly staging Series of PR moves meant to elevate profile”:
Step One: Use some of that sweet DM exclusive cash from a few weeks ago to contact Perez Hilton’s pap friends to get them to IG’s residence. Also buy some bots to comment on Subsequent DM story & MAKE offer the FM their choice or sticker encrusted pleather wallets at 10% discount.
Step Two: Post a suddenly light hearted video with a funny filter to convey a “no worries here” attitude
Step Three: Go through SM to remove all the cray cray. That takes a while-hand to over password to FM because it is time to ask Gloria to pull all the wine stained overstretched tshirts from the peloton. Because.
Step Four: Two week timeline to get JLo figure back. Oh wait, AE never resembled JLo. Well no point in starting, unscrew the cap on that Boones Farm.
Step 5: Pile on puffer jacket because you know you slay it over that fr&$in Bogan …send the text to the paps & get ready to make more dazzling headlines although those “comments” sure are depleting the childhood savings. ..

(Sorry a little too bored during an organizational town hall. At least it isn’t like that mortgage company town hall!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A laugh to start the thread
View attachment 909239
In fairness to Alice, I…

no I can’t think of how to word it… just something about her feed being 5% her ranting randomness and 95% other people arguing with each other. Im not siding with her yet, but perhaps she’s starting to calm down? This tweet is quite a fair reply, given the length of the thread and the amount of people having a pop.

I’m trying to decorate my tree and the dog is NOT HELPING so I can’t find the right way to word what I’m trying to say right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she insist on wearing a bloody scarf with everything? Its not flattering. Neither is that puffy gilet number. But what do I know, I don’t own any accessories featuring decapitated doll heads… I’m a philistine 😂
She's trying to hide her neck. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That outfit doesn’t do her any favours does it!! And the gold boots? 🤣
Diggi-loo diggi-ley, everybody's looking at me
When I'm walking in my golden shoes
I danced in the street
And the whole world was smiling

Diggi-loo diggi-ley, the sky was opening up
You hardly believe your eyes
Oh... and I almost begin to fly
In my golden shoes

I have visions for millions
Golden shoes for you and happiness is a fact
(Tell us more, we trust your word)

Imagine an obstacle, (you'll fly over it)
Wings on your shoes (is all you need)
Oh... I can become what I want
In my magical world...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AE: I am the opposite of a narcissist. I give as much as possible. Otherwise I would never have ( stupidly) let him go year after year giving up my career + doing all the parenting. They have no idea what a narcissist is. It’s just the longest word they know.

She gives all right - tit posting - the gift that keeps on giving. She "let" him work, how kind of her to let him pay all the bills. She is only sorry she didn't try to control him harder. :rolleyes:
If Alice is going down the
*I sacrificed my amazing career* path to get more of a settlement, as I believe she is, she better be prepared to produce detailed documentation from agents/producers/casting directors that show the myriad of acting jobs she turned down. I suspect that list would fit on a coat check stub.

Her language shows just how controlling she is. She talks about IG like an employee she allowed to take a vacation. I'm glad he's out.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The photographers work for media agencies that sell the images to the media. How the cash is given depends on the deal they have with the celeb.
The media company who did the papped shot yesterday (Splash) did the same ones with IG earlier this year. I have no doubt the ones earlier this year was something that IG set up himself, setting out his stall to be the next James Bond. He won’t be the next James Bond. Alice would make a great Bond villain though. Just the right level of malevolence.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.