Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows Ioan and Bianca donā€™t engage she just pretends they do. Itā€™s hard to keep up a shitshow like this when no one is engaging with you. Thatā€™s why she needs Tony and Tattle and lots and lots of fake accounts.

Reactions: 35
She's now proved that she has a doxxing gang. And now she's grifting on behalf of Tone. I don't think that was on anyone's bingo card. šŸ˜‚

1000046742.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The Daily Fail seem to like reporting on Aliceā€™s IG posts, wonder if theyā€™ll do a story about Tone. That would be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looking forward to the change. org campaign so she can put all of that SM influence she was always bleating on about on display. šŸ’…šŸ»

Sheā€™s trying to recruit new FMs. Her main weird one will chase them all off within a week like she did last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Make no mistake, Alice is loving every minute of playing the victim.

Reactions: 34
The Daily Fail post an article on poor Tone and it brings more suspicious eyes to the fact that Alice is actually Tone. Also all of his abusive and vitriolic bile s/he spouts on there.

surely thatā€™s shooting yourself in the foot?

And when oh when is she going to drop the ā€œGruffā€ bit from her name? šŸ« 

Reactions: 15
Another super-fun Saturday night in Beverley Hills for the girls then as Malice hammers away at her keyboard.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The Daily Fail seem to like reporting on Aliceā€™s IG posts, wonder if theyā€™ll do a story about Tone. That would be interesting.
Do we have plenty of Tony's screen captures they can use šŸ¤”
As soon as I saw that Ioan and Bianca were out in Miami working I wondered what Alice would pull to get herself victim status again and in the news
Am I the only one who thinks this Tracy is a decoy and one of Alice's hench monkeys?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.