Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
It’s also possible Bernal has advised her to settle as the court may well order less than she’s been offered. Alice will refuse to accept this.

I once went to a tribunal against someone who was claiming 10 times what the tribunal’s top award would be.

Absolutely refused to discuss any lower settlement, disagreed with all advice and representation and represented themselves - they ended up with nothing, nada, zilch, rein. Big mistake.

Reactions: 30

Jemadah

VIP Member
20. Mama G
21. Bubba Bear (to refute G Lo's sworn testimony that Ioan never liked animals)
22. Lin
23. Andrea Burkhart
24. Craig
25. EDDIE CIBRIAN
26. Ladies of the Forum
Laughing so hard at EDDIE CIBRIAN. I adore that things like this and Oucassi still get used without question 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Is "Tone" actually laughing at Ioan not being recast as RR?
didnt thought of that, but it sounds definitely more fitting to Tone's reaction (no mention of Alice, calling it funny) and explains why Alice's sock didnt understand it and why Alice is yet to post a smug IG of the kids (still time for that though)

But that's so much dumber. its like laughing about Chris Evans not being recasted. it was just never even a possibility. also "good news" about the kids and Alice missing out on a (in this case would have been gigantic) paycheck would be exactly my kind of humour 💀

Last edited:

Autisteuse

VIP Member
How absolutely dare Alice grief-thieve Alexei Navalny. That incredible man. That spot of light in overwhelming darkness, murdered by Putain and his fascists. His name shouldn’t pass her lips. Reflecting on his tragic assassination, I am reminded of the Brecht quote: ‘Unhappy the land that has no heroes. Unhappy the land that needs heroes.’
Is Alice subconsciously ranging herself on the side of a man who returned to his homeland, knowing that he would probably be killed, so that he could offer others hope and stand as the face of resistance? What has Alice been resisting, apart from the empathy required to not alienate the children from their father, and getting a job?
Shut the fuck up, Alice.

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Aren't you guys overthinking this?

The real star of this shitshow is Alice. Everything else, be it Ioan, and or vs, Bianca, etc., is optional. As long as it's a marked Alice Evans thread with a number, does it really matter what's around it?

Just my two cents.

• Heart

SheLeft

VIP Member
Matthew Rhys would have told Ioan to run a mile from AFE and that’s why she hates him but dresses it up as some boyhood beef between the rival actors.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Confession- I read all of “Tones” tweets and follow this thread closely and I understand about 10% of what he posts. The rest of it may as well be written in Hieroglyphics

• Haha
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Well, she can now exchange the Frock of Furlough for the Parka of Procrastination, it would seem. As long as she doesn't forget to pair it with the Shirt of Self-Representation. 😁
Great; she can put the blue levitating boots on the Feet of Failure.

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She lacks the confidence in her looks and talent to be quietly attractive.
I see it as 'look at me' narcissism and it's still ongoing - just look at her Insta. It's just more jarring now that her looks aren't all that. There is nothing quiet about her.
---

1708262851622.png

Yep on the set of 102 Dalmatians.

1708262887721.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 💍 💒👰

1708262972003.png

Yes YES YES YES yES lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
So let's assume her next move is looking for a delay, is there a form she needs to file to request that or does she just turn up in court and ask the judge in person?

It's sickening to think the judge might kick the can further down the road and steal more money from the locked funds for another lawyer for her when she's already had so much out of those funds.

Delay tactics surely means the custody evaluator report isn't very favourable towards her, otherwise she'd be skipping into court right?

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Her Atony was talking about the death of someone he personally knows and they chirped in with that?No tattlers are that tasteless and inappropriate. I mean, sure we have our moments but that’s a Twitter level kind of creepy.

It’s likely those kind of accounts are her weirdo FMs (or her) doing this stuff to discredit the thread but tbh it’s hard to tell. Some people have such a level of investment they do very strange things for the attention of the players. I’m not even judging them, I’m not sure they can even help it, or have the insight to know how strange their behaviour is, I’m just saying.

Keep it on Tattle, always. 🧡

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Given the random acts of rage Big Al has with many people maybe we could leave it open ended for each thread so it stays relevant

Alice Evans Vs woman in car park
Alice Evans Vs Wagon Wheel Staff
Alice Evans Vs Fashion
Alice Evans Vs Daily Mail
Alice Evans Vs Dr Dupe
Alice Evans Vs Judge Josh
Alice Evans Vs Bernal (this will be the next one when she gets her ass handed to her in court)

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
That response is from a named person, not an anonymous account. Bold of her to come forward and say that.
I could be obviously wrong but if I had to guess I would say someone just decided to use the name of the wife of one of Tone's former business partners (not hard to find) to fuck with him. The same happened a while ago, but instead there with the name of the husband.

But I could be wrong. That former business partner did started following Bianca a few months ago on IG with their actual real account (that was followed by Alice and I think she quite recently unfollowed, and also Phil), so they are definitely watching

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Loveu2

VIP Member
Sure Tone, it doesn't compare to the bs you and your sister have been flinging and encourage others to, towards Bianca and Ioan. 🥴 Goofass.

Screenshot_20240222_010958_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
He’s not searched for Liz Fraser. He’s came on to Tattle for a hate-scroll. I mean why would you even look if it’s affecting your mental health? The site was down and he’s twitter searched tattle life. Liz’s posts were first in the search.
It’s a gossip site, no one is tagging him, the sickophants or Alice yet he continually tags Ioan and Bianca trotting out a screenshot from T. They’re protected parties from abuse by proxy. You know like someone claiming to be her brother!
Alice admitted to all of the financial coercion and hasn’t submitted her own financials yet Tone. No wonder his businesses failed, his reading comprehension sucks.