Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #23 The Sane Pedestal: Hub lift her up where she belongs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did see on LinkedIn actually a large conference of senior judges last week in CA.

Indeed, the top item on the conference agenda was "how to make Alice cry". Other items included, "are we even real?" and "why the law is like a lovely cake."
😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Excellence!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And that got me further abuse. My mother used to tell me to keep quiet and let my father get out of his mood, only I was too fixated on justice and pointing out the wrong. Now I'm a sixty year old woman with bad mental health, unable to work at anything, and fighting for a diagnosis of possible ASD and ADHD. Nothing is black and white as the world isn't fair and you have to get through it with the least hurt to all.
@Blurp - I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you can get your diagnosis & then get whatever help you need. Sending you a huge hug ❤ xxx

• Heart
So BW needs to get off her parasitic backside & get a job?
They got the initials wrong. AE.
You're welcome.
AEs job seems to be professional victim. Pays well, too. She gets to sit on her ass all day, glued to her phone or laptop, drink in hand, while Gloria does all the housework and child minding. You can’t do victim part time, darling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So BW needs to get off her parasitic backside & get a job?
They got the initials wrong. AE.
You're welcome.
I love it how they accuse BW to being a parasite cos if anyone could be one it’s Alice. Like a leech to ya leg. Won’t get off and blows up as it sucks you dry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ok. Pfizer is a freak.
@teekimoo I've been reporting her but twitter don't do anything
Screenshot_20211205-011525_Chrome.jpg

Also anyone else find it ironic she has PROGRESSIVE in her name despite having views stuck in the 1800s lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I once made a tray of flapjacks in the morning. They were for my ex when he got home from work but over the course of about 3 hours I polished off the lot! :eek: Then had to make more while feeling a bit :sick:🤣🤣
😂 I once made some chocolate cookies at school & my mum remarked on seeing them that they were more the size of chocolate buttons!
That's cos' I ate most of the mixture! 🤭
Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream *happy sigh* the choc chips can duck right off, I just want the cookie dough! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow quite a few people standing up to the FMs now

Just read some of that FMs writing. It's shite
Jesus. It's so, so bad, it hurts me. Or should I say it bleeping hurts me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.