Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
he told people on the set of Harrow that I am a bitch and etc. I think?

Also the 14th anniversary is a lie, last time he was in Oz was before their 13th. With how much she values marriage apparently it's odd that she doesnt even remember how long she was with him at that time.
I'm not even married to her and I want to divorce her.

Her relationship with the truth is like mine with my vacuum: they're there to access at any time but we both choose not to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Yeah I'm a feminist, I like to support other women, I believe women unless given damn good evidence to the contrary, I am one! But I fucking hate this women can do no wrong narrative, it's just as toxic as internalised misogyny and just like internalised misogyny it really only harms women.

Children absolutely do not belong with their mothers if the mothers are neglectful or otherwise abusive! A vagina isn't a bloody get out of everything card ffs :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 51

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
FFS, ALICE! The children are entitled to a relationship with their father! He loves them as much as you do and they love him. He is not abusive or unfit, he just doesn't want to be married to you anymore. Jesus fucking Christ!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
and here the IG videos (for when she deletes them and somebody who joins in later wants to see them) - again cut into two parts, so 2 videos become 4

How does she know what Bianca’s intentions are? How does she know that Bianca wants a ready made family to play step mum with. Has Bianca or Ioan actually told her this? Alice, Bianca and I want the kids 50% of the time so that we can play happy families and make you feel as miserable as hell? Of course Ioan has told her this because she never lies right.

For all we know, Bianca may use the time Ioan spends with the girls attending Tony Robins seminars and meditating about manifesting Alice a personality transplant.

Personally, if I were Bianca I would be running for for the frigging hills away from all this drama. She must think an awful lot of Ioan if she is prepared to put up with Alice’s shit. I’m not convinced any amount of crystal rubbing or positive chanting is going to make Alice STFU. If anyone can convince me otherwise pass me a piece of quartz and I’ll rub it harder than a teenage boy with a copy of Playboy.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Mad Betty

VIP Member
After coming down from my humanity hit after watching AE come undone, I believe these videos were done for two very distinct reasons:

1. Turn as many people as possible against IG and BW.

2. Force IG to have contact with her.

Textbook Narcissist.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

pommobear

VIP Member
What you are witnessing in those videos is a narc in full blown meltdown mode due to loss of control.

I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for her and if those girls were my daughters I'd be fighting for sole custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Also LMAO (not really) about the fact that those FM's slam us for being horrendously toxic towards AE on a constant basis while I'm observing at least a page's worth of comments in here expressing serious concern for her mental, emotional, and physical welfare, particularly in regards to those Instagram videos that she will most surely be trashing by sunrise.

Listen we got jokes, we got rage, we got memes, and we got passive-aggression...but when she falls apart this severely we also got empathy, and that is singlehandedly a fuckton more than they've got and ever will have. Ain't nobody on her socials have expressed even a FRACTION of an ounce of sympathy for Ioan, ever. Not ONE TIME.

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
To me, it is. We can agree to disagree on this one - personally, when I encounter injustice, I don't just roar: I scream.
And that got me further abuse. My mother used to tell me to keep quiet and let my father get out of his mood, only I was too fixated on justice and pointing out the wrong. Now I'm a sixty year old woman with bad mental health, unable to work at anything, and fighting for a diagnosis of possible ASD and ADHD. Nothing is black and white as the world isn't fair and you have to get through it with the least hurt to all.

• Heart
  • Sad

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
She’s faked passing out, how would she know what he said if she was just coming round?
She’s either donewhile on her own with the kids who called Gloria, and got her to call IG or Gloria has found her like that and called IG. Either way I don’t believe her.
And why phone your ex husband in Australia/France, what’s he going to do?? What could he do?
Note Tone or any of her family have made any attempts to help her out when she’s so desperately in need.
I’m back to feeling sorry for her, she’s got absolutely no one and it’s her own fault! She’ll lose the girls too at this rate and deservedly so!
"Gloria, quick, call Ioan and tell him I'm not breathing. And put him on speaker."

• Haha

tilly27

VIP Member
Her pupils are dilated. The end bit ... and change your name! That kinda scared me, not gunna lie.

Well any Stfu order hasn’t worked
She might be shit faced, but still has the capacity to want to prepare for this by applying make up, posting to two different sites and writing her comment (s) with the videos and replying.
So in 1 sense she wants people to know she's drunk and unstable (to get her attention and victimhood topped up once again) but then she doesn't want it to cause her to lose her custody proportion of the children.

The tears, no hanky, then can switch her emotion straight away, as per Lorraine interview.

You hear the anger in her voice especially when she says "this Bianca person" saying she's got a lawyer now and "change your name" What the hell?? If anyone changing their name it would be her removing Gruffudd from the end of hers.

Sorry, it's just another of her - grown up toddler having a tantrum because she's not getting her own way,

The over expression of her mouth when acting upset - it's too put on

Who was she to NOT LET HIM GO?? Prison warden? Zoo warden??
She said she's had the 2 E's for the past 6 months, 7 days a week??
She says he hasnt been with the girls more than 2 days??
She says she is shit scared of him??yet she (said just yesterday was it?)Called him a pussy, pussy whipped, with no backbone - but now shit scared, which is it??
She said she doesn't think she's ever told a lie....hmmm let me pinpoint one

She said he doesn't love her, and there we have it. The crux of her anger I think.

Sorry my thoughts and rant over, I just see her as so highly manipulative

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Clueless81

Alice and Sallie Axl on an IG live would be a scene to behold

Imagine! I literally am 💀
I don't quite get them holding up Disney as the posterchild for marriage. Mickey and Minnie have been together almost 100 years and he still hasn't made an honest woman out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

LucySmith

VIP Member
Wow! I'm kind of torn again, that second video on the surface looks like a woman who's upset but then there's also the feeling that's she's observing herself and acting the part, however that could be whatever she's taken just making her a bit scattier than usual :unsure:

Honestly this is a woman who is altered from drink or drugs though and that is really sad :(
I don’t feel for her at all. Are you listening to what she’s saying or listening to her tears? What she says is quite sick actually.

She’s just angry he wants to have the kids 50/50. This is just frustrated anger. What a complete wrench. I have completely lost any ability to feel for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Pfizer has been on the google translate and is now claiming to be Welsh 🤣

Babes… as a Welsh person, I can wholeheartedly say we do NOT claim you. You repellent little worm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35