Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #23 The Sane Pedestal: Hub lift her up where she belongs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so another one now. And she’s very upset. It’s quite hard to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is this a recent upload or a repeat from something that's already been up for a while? She sounds drunk :(

Reactions: 6
Yeah if I was Ioan's lawyers I'd be saving these videos. I don't want to watch them but even just the hold screen of the second one. Yikes.

The sooner the kids are away from this the better.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow! I'm kind of torn again, that second video on the surface looks like a woman who's upset but then there's also the feeling that's she's observing herself and acting the part, however that could be whatever she's taken just making her a bit scattier than usual :unsure:

Honestly this is a woman who is altered from drink or drugs though and that is really sad :(

Reactions: 25
I couldn't make it out properly, are both Es away on sleepovers or just the little'un? I really hope neither of them are home to see this :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow! I'm kind of torn again, that second video on the surface looks like a woman who's upset but then there's also the feeling that's she's observing herself and acting the part, however that could be whatever she's taken just making her a bit scattier than usual :unsure:

Honestly this is a woman who is altered from drink or drugs though and that is really sad :(
For her sake - I wish she would just agree to get some help for her own mental health and well-being.
I have never had an addiction like that so I may be speaking from ignorance - but don’t people say that addiction is masking a deeper pain/problem?
And if her kids are seeing her like that - it must be absolutely horrifying for them. It’s scary to see as adults who don’t know her - imagine being a her kid and depending on her and seeing her unravel like that on a nightly basis. She would feel so much better if she just agreed to get some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I don’t feel for her at all. Are you listening to what she’s saying or listening to her tears? What she says is quite sick actually.

She’s just angry he wants to have the kids 50/50. This is just frustrated anger. What a complete wrench. I have completely lost any ability to feel for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t feel for her at all. Are you listening to what she’s saying or listening to her tears? What she says is quite sick actually.
She’s too drunk/high too regularly. This is insanity, her kids are too young, this is too much

Reactions: 22
@LucySmith No I don't sympathise at all and I don't actually see any tears 🤣

I have empathy for a woman who is clearly not right, that is sad whichever way you look at it. She unravels a little more each day and I hate to see that in any human but particularly a woman, especially a mum.

What she is saying is vitriolic as usual. When I say torn, I mean between is she putting it on or does she actually feel that level of grief, and if so is it for the reasons she says? I kind of doubt it but my humanity won't let me dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
in the first video her pupils are unusually dilated. Alcohol doesn’t do that. I’m not sure what meds she is on might. But I think it’s suggests she’s likely high on something.

Reactions: 13
No I don't sympathise at all and I don't actually see any tears 🤣

I have empathy for a woman who is clearly not right, that is sad whichever way you look at it. She unravels a little more each day and I hate to see that in any human but particularly a woman, especially a mum.

What she is saying is vitriolic as usual. When I say torn, I mean between is she putting it on or does she actually feel that level of grief, and if so is it for the reasons she says? I kind of doubt it but my humanity won't let me dislike her.
I agree with you - she’s hateful and shes crude but also she is unwell, regardless of how awful she is - she’s still the mother of 2 young girls and she is unwell and unstable and she needs psychiatric help, imo

Also - why does she keep faking her death? That is another indicator to me about how urgently she needs help - it’s just not something that kids should witness

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@LucySmith No I don't sympathise at all and I don't actually see any tears 🤣

I knew when I wrote that it sounded like I was having a go at you. I wasn’t 🙈. Frustrated she’s a complete hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.