Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are really cute replies to Bianca's bowling post.

Meanwhile in Casa Evans,

Reactions: 31
I went last week on her tiktok and noticed that the user she interacts most with is someone with a errr pretty explicit username
It's not obvious who she is on tiktok. I suppose Alice could put parental controls on the iphone but realistically kids will know how to take that off. I think schools cover online safety in their curriculum nowadays.

Reactions: 4
This is brilliant. I wish I could love this a thousand times over.

Reactions: 10
Look at those cream curtains. The dust that must be caught in the bunched up trailing lengths. This would drive me INSANE!

Reactions: 9
Fascinating. I wonder how many people here are now re-assessing their childhood/teens because of your post.. I know I am. Thank you.

Reactions: 17
I know (or perhaps it was entirely intentional) that the user meant metaphorically and not physically but I still lol’ed. I also tried to look up the exact saying and again, I lol’ed.

Reactions: 17
You all think you’re so funny don’t you?
I’m going to find out who you are*, each and every one of you twattle turds muhahahahaha

* three nights of research is all it will take

View attachment 2721243
She looks like she could be a Star Trek alien there what with the turtle nostrils and that weird smile.
---
I think because Ella is so tall, people forget she’s still so young (I also had the same issue growing up due to my height).

She was 10/11 when this all started, and she’s only 14 now.
Yup, I knew a 15 year old boy (family all had growth problems) who was 6'7"; he might have looked like a fully grown man in all respects but he was still a child emotionally and people kept forgetting that.

Reactions: 19
Fascinating. I wonder how many people here are now re-assessing their childhood/teens because of your post.. I know I am. Thank you.
This is exactly what I think and wanted to articulate but could never be as succinct and clear as what you’ve written. Thank you for writing this and I hope it helps people show more empathy to a young girl who has been dealt a rough hand xx

writing in response to OP

Reactions: 15
It’s the fact that they are endangered with Alice. Not endangered enough for social services to step in, as we’ve discussed at length, but enough that a multidisciplinary bunch of folk have been ordered by the judge to look deeply into things. Then for the judge to determine how to safely extract them from this mess….at great cost by the man the court legally deems a victim of AFE.

Reactions: 26
Hey Alice. Santa called. He said to remind you that you can keep the belt until November 1st 2024. It’s a loaner and he wants it back.

Reactions: 46
Hey Alice. Santa called. He said to remind you that you can keep the belt until November 1st 2024. It’s a loaner and he wants it back.View attachment 2723551
The black clothes still does not hide the thick waist that comes from imbibing too much. She sure is built like line backer. Slap a football uniform on her and sign her up.

Reactions: 11
Since Ioan left with just the clothes he was wearing means something happened that day that proved he could never live in the same house with her again. Alice had to have done something that was unforgivable in Ioan’s eyes.

Reactions: 31
It's gonna be a minute, find a comfy spot.

---
Sure, if you wanna see her get arrested.

Reactions: 33
Since Ioan left with just the clothes he was wearing means something happened that day that proved he could never live in the same house with her again. Alice had to have done something that was unforgivable in Ioan’s eyes.
And hasn’t been in her company since until she was trying to get an DVRO via Ella.

Reactions: 25
. I have realised that I have the same size feet as Alice. I can understand why there might have been some questionable footwear choices in her early days of fame. It was so hard in those days to get decent shoes (disclaimer, I never stuck bows to my canoes) . However, these days, i can get pretty much any style I want online, so she’s without excuse. Her bad footwear is on her.

Her blue soft furnishings, teamed with leopard print and baby pink, as well has her layered rug looks are a sight to behold.

I wanted to ask if AE & Amanda Abbington were friends. I felt like I had seen someone post on here about the two of them. From what I’ve read, they both give me very similar vibes. A stranger posted a warm message to AA on social media and she replied ‘thank you, angel’. It seemed so gushy and completely over the top. I wasn’t very sympathetic when I read about her alleged ptsd that a friend claimed she experienced during strictly. I didn’t want to unfairly judge her. However, if she’s friends with Alice, my judgements are probably correct

Reactions: 20
It’s uncomfortable but Alice keeps putting them centre stage and using them as weapons in her hate campaign so it’s unavoidable. The oldest plays an active role in it in a really hateful way so she’s naturally going to get some flack for that.

Remember we’re commenting on behaviour and media content that they’re putting out publicly to be commented on and judging by how spiteful some of that is, popularity isn’t much of a concern.

Reactions: 21
I posted about Amanda Abbington when Strictly started. I used her as an example of someone of a similar age who had managed to pick herself up and get on with her life after the end of a long relationship. I don't think that there's any link with Alice.

I must say that I didn't warm to her on her stint on Strictly. As you say, she's very gushy and OTT.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.