Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a really interesting read, thank you 🩷
I know that what I went through when I was Ella's age, 100% had an impact on my behaviour, certain outlooks etc. Luckily, my wayward ways, didn't result in me retaliating in the same way she has, although I did party way too hard; however I found people from all walks of life, that gave me great perspectives and advice.

Anyway, I just wanted to say this was really insightful 🩷

Reactions: 26
Elsie has done various trips within California (one time it was even prioritised over visitation with her dad) and we have seen videos of Ella bowling with other girls.
Now that Elsie is in a new school, I wonder is she still doing many trips with the other family?

The Ella bowling video was 2 years ago now.

Reactions: 14
Using Emma to hide that panda express/beer/wine belly.

Reactions: 22
I "lov" Vlad.

Ioan looks so happy, this is great to see.

P.S. Bad bowlers, you are not alone! I assure you all that I am the worst bowler here.

Reactions: 62
must be refreshing to read these kind of comments from your partner

Reactions: 46
I have no idea what to call for the inevitable clap back grid post we are shortly to be treated to.

Reactions: 33
Ioan definitely is not often playing LOL

just to add on this: the "phone free zone" he had in visitations showed that this is the case
I assumed the ‘phone free zone’ wasn’t a ‘strict dad insisting on no electronics’ thing, but a ‘unless phones are away the girls could be recording, phoning Alice, telling her where we are to run into’ thing.
---
As extremely isolated abuse victims who are still living with their abuser (and unable to up and leave), the girls will be living in a very different version of reality to those on the outside. Alice will spin and trust everything. Leaving Ella alone in court will be ‘I had to exit beans so it didn’t look like I was influencing you, so you’d be taken more seriously. You’re nearly grown now, you did it, I’m so proud of you’

Alice is breaking her children’s brains and mental health and emotional wellbeing and sense of security day by day. She is truly the most selfish, absurd excuse for a parent I’ve ever come across.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Alice's Pinterest is telling on her. Individual, quirky style my ass. Looks like all she ever did was copy other people.

Reactions: 23
I love you

Reactions: 19
Ok someone help me - why is everyone dunking on Ioan’s bowling? Did he not get the highest score? Or does bowling work in reverse? (I don’t think I’ve ever bothered to go bowling in my life!)

Reactions: 9
Ok someone help me - why is everyone dunking on Ioan’s bowling? Did he not get the highest score? Or does bowling work in reverse? (I don’t think I’ve ever bothered to go bowling in my life!)
lol not even close the highest score!

he is lacking power and axis rotation/torque. It's not bad, but usually men are better at this.

I assume people are joking because she uploaded a particulary bad attempt

Reactions: 5
He got the second highest score overall, but the video shows him knocking over only one pin out of ten which I think is what they're all commenting on.

Reactions: 5
It's not that bad of a score, the clip just happened to show a bad throw.

I hardly ever bowl, and it's fun, but somehow I end up going absolute psycho mode and bowl so hard I scare people and all I score is about 150 at best.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.