Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to bedazzle my husband's wallet. I wonder if he'd like it clustered with shiny shit, or just foam letters and animal stickers.

Reactions: 44
I'm going to bedazzle my husband's wallet. I wonder if he'd like it clustered with shiny shit, or just foam letters and animal stickers.
Golden turds and glitter

it will be perfect for valentines day, don’t let him have it back till then!

Reactions: 20
You all think you’re so funny don’t you?
I’m going to find out who you are*, each and every one of you twattle turds muhahahahaha

* three nights of research is all it will take

Reactions: 37
This is brilliant but one major omission - nothing is complete from a DM writer without a house price!

Reactions: 29
I know she's expensive but I think it's best to commission Alice to do the bedazzling. No matter how many button and bow classes one takes I dont think any of us could achieve a similar aesthetic and nuance when it comes to her handbags and gladrags.

Reactions: 27
I'd like to make a fairly random comment. This is by no means an attempt to "tone-police" or comment on any specific people other than Alice. I'm just thinking out loud.

I think we can all agree that the Daily Mail won't publish Alice stories if she's not popular. Alice provides a steady stream of antics so she can get published on the sidebar of shame and mainline her narc supply. If there's one thing Alice loves as much as herself, it's attention. Whether good or bad. She lives to be talked about.

We also know that Alice loves to fight online. She's been doing it for decades by this point, whether it's under her verified accounts or via sock accounts. She will wear her fingers to the bone posting derogatory Daily Mail comments denigrating Bianca and Ioan. She will do this for years if she can. Ioan and Bianca will be constantly harassed by the DM because of her.

Given these two things, I'd like to propose that we cut off the narc supply. Don't click on the DM articles. Don't comment. (I love the comments that have been posted here but commenting to her just fuels her narcissism and abuse). We can have one volunteer check for stories and copy them here so the Daily Mail doesn't get clicks. If they don't get clicks Alice doesn't get stories. And if Alice doesn't get stories, that's one less way she can abuse Ioan and Bianca online. Thoughts?

Reactions: 105
Agree. She thrives on seeing the same commenters leaving hundreds of comments about her, because she thinks they’re Bianca (they’re obviously not, but she’s delulu). As funny as the comments from users like Jinx1000 are, they’re giving her the supply she craves and the sheer amount of negative comments from the same users does look suspicious to those outside of the tattle circle.
Let her rave about herself in the comments. Without us providing the clicks, she’ll sink really fast.

Reactions: 38
There are many here who wish they had never seen the Etsy shop listings...
I don't know if anyone here can put the link but if you haven't seen it already you need to check out Alice's Pinterest. It's equal parts fascinating and hilarious. And if we have to suffer so do you.
---
The dog tags could be a choice?
---
Good idea.

You know Alice is going to go off like a volcano when she see's your suggestion though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Utter, utter, utter perfection.

Reactions: 28
Im wondering how Alice can get away with posting the DM headline on instagram when all I see are the names Ioan and Bianca. I know she didn't comment on them per se, but they are right there on her social media begging for negative comments. Tell me you want to bitch about your ex and his fiancé without telling me.

Reactions: 35
This is so true. It’s provocative AF.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.