Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With documents about Epstein and his black book about to be unsealed this month just a reminder about the alleged entry on page 43 ‘Olivier and Alice Picasso’

Reactions: 33

Happy New Year!

I've just been filling in time, in anticipation of her first post of the year ...

Reactions: 75
Can we add this to the wiki please?
---
Has this been shared? Super cute 🩷

Also… could we maybe see some progress on “a ray of sunshine” in 2024? 🫶

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
How do you wee in a romper suit with tights underneath ?
I think I would need some Tena lady pants with that outfit

Reactions: 12
I still think her wardrobe is 1980s time capsule inspired by British Wrestling.

Her muse was Giant Haystacks but she looks more like his nemesis Big Daddy on his way to a Scunthorpe United match.

Case in point.

Reactions: 46
The same diagnosis is not putting people on the "same category" in terms of what they’ve been through, it categorises the symptoms they manifest due to traumatic experiences thus rendering certain treatments more suitable/ appropriate/ helpful.

Reactions: 30
OK, I’m gonna go against the grain here. That outfit is fucking hideous cheap trash with the kind of bow you’d all be howling about if Alice adorned it.

Bianca has lovely bronzed slim legs, but Carine Rotfield she ain’t in terms of dress. In a way it’s kind of refreshing that she’s not blowing $$$ on Rodeo Drive frocks to be worn once - but let’s not pretend that outfit radiates style.

I admire the way she’s happy to wear regular priced stuff - especially if it’s true that her family are old skool money - but yeh, that is bloody awful. Like I say, if Alice turned up n gingham with a big bow on you’d be laughing. In fact I seem to recall pink gingham with bows at some photo op she had.

Reactions: 13
We’d laugh our asses off if alice wore that or if she wore 90% of Bianca’s clothes because she’d look an absolute sight. But then she seems quite keen to look an absolute sight most of the time anyway.

Why wouldn’t she buy regular clothes? She’s not a Rothschild there’s a difference between being comfortable or having enough to live on and rolling in cash.

Reactions: 23
I never paid any attention to what Bianca was wearing or what was said until this latest comment so I went to her instagram to look and I really like it. In saying that I don’t like it on that model. Maybe cos she has nude legs and is from the back. Anyway in Biancas pic it looks great.

Reactions: 23
I'm not a fan of the outfit but she has the figure and the legs to make anything look good....

As a piece of clothing I think it's badly designed and badly cut and badly fitting....

But she looks loads better than Alice ever looks in her second hand designer stuff which always looks second hand, too small and slightly dirty.

Bianca looks amazing - I think she would look even more amazing in a better outfit.

I'm not a fan of the outfit either but hey ho, normally I think she dresses very well. She obviously felt good in it but I do wonder if Ioan was slightly startled by the bow.

Reactions: 18

Happy New Year!

I've just been filling in time, in anticipation of her first post of the year ...

View attachment 2663157
Brilliant, but did Alice steal the Starbucks uniform?
---
It's a cute outfit from the front.

---
This pic still kills me. Why has she tucked her scarf into her belt?! I have so many genuine questions about her fashion choices
I love the way Alice is pouting for the camera/pap. She really thinks she looks the business and the scarf cleverly hides her belly. lmao

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the outfit either but hey ho, normally I think she dresses very well. She obviously felt good in it but I do wonder if Ioan was slightly startled by the bow.
I thought the same - he’d have clocked the bow and immediately looked down to see if she’d tied her shoes up with leftover present wrapping. Poor man probably DOES have PTSD after seeing Bianca in that.

Reactions: 11
This pic still kills me. Why has she tucked her scarf into her belt?! I have so many genuine questions about her fashion choices
This is where Alice could have helped herself and spent money on a stylist!

Reactions: 4
I thought the same - he’d have clocked the bow and immediately looked down to see if she’d tied her shoes up with leftover present wrapping. Poor man probably DOES have PTSD after seeing Bianca in that.
I'm very much not a bow person but at least you can see why this outfit has a bow on it. Alice's special ability was adding a bow(s) where it just looked like you'd added it when you were drunk, and possibly blindfolded.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.