Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C10BD287-9C5E-4435-94F1-562F5DAB3E84.jpeg
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our lovely American Turds. Not Alice though, I hope she chokes on a turkey bone. I have her on my celeb death pool list so good points too.

Also, 2024 voting opens soon, a few of you have already popped across. Funniest thread on Tattle!
My Google calendar seems to have missed the point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I see Lin has done a competition on the IG Facebook page (still find that whole situation strange) and Ioan & his family (Bianca) have chosen the winner. Cue the 'we are his family, not her' !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Bet she fancies Ella modelling for Tommy with that “all American teen vibe” thing.
Just my MOO but that ain't gonna happen. She has destroyed a lot of opportunities that Ella might have had. The fake RO will make a lot of people think three times about interacting with Ella in a professional way.
They has shown what they would do to people who cross them or who they have an ax to grind with. Why expose yourself or your business to that. As Maya Angelou said: "When someone shows who you they are, believe them the first time"

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The winner is number 20 and that is......
Ioan and his family have chosen you as the lucky winner of the Horatio Hornblower DVD!!!!!

So Alice and the girls are evaluated. The girls receive counselling. Alice receives therapy. She will be financially penalised every time she tries to interfere with the therapuetic process.
I get it now. Because CPS aren't involved the kids are being evaluated too, which is only necessary as AE fucked them up.

Alice receives therapy? - I don't think so. Manger clearly believes AE is messing with the reunification (no tit!) so I see it as a slap down for AE but they phrase it more politely. Therapy is a waste of time for narcs anyway. Also, she interferes with the therapeutic process every day but only has to pay for the therapy if they miss a session.

Funny how "Tone" is always quiet when AE's sock is. hmmmm

Reactions: 11
Ioan and his family have chosen you as the lucky winner of the Horatio Hornblower DVD!!!!!

I get it now. Because CPS aren't involved the kids are being evaluated too, which is only necessary as AE fucked them up.

Alice receives therapy? - I don't think so. Manger clearly believes AE is messing with the reunification (no tit!) so I see it as a slap down for AE but they phrase it more politely. Therapy is a waste of time for narcs anyway. Also, she interferes with the therapeutic process every day but only has to pay for the therapy if they miss a session.

They've all gone silent because Alice is trying to make it look one sided and she's the victim.
It won't wash of course given the receipts.

Reactions: 14
I see Lin has done a competition on the IG Facebook page (still find that whole situation strange) and Ioan & his family (Bianca) have chosen the winner. Cue the 'we are his family, not her' !
Please elaborate for those of us without Facebook!

Reactions: 8
The Lin thing makes me feel queasy. I understand Ioan doesn't want to alienate his fans, but he did when he went balls to the wall for Alice in in IOL days. If I were Ioan, I would block Lin and the Facebook group - and to be honest Facebook is a dead art, the keys nowadays are TikTok and Twitter and Instagram. Ioan has ALL the information/texts/emails/direct messages from Lin already. I would not want to be anywhere near to a person who was an Alice stan.....I understand he forgave them, but jeez, I wouldn't be anywhere near it going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
unless Bubba Bear picked a number out of a hat saying "Ioan and his family" is pretty strange, since it's essentially just +1 (Bianca), not something you commonly would call a family, you'd say "Ioan and his partner". leaving aside that his daughters are obviously his family as well

• Heart
Reactions: 15
unless Bubba Bear picked a number out of a hat saying "Ioan and his family" is pretty strange, since it's essentially just +1 (Bianca), not something you commonly would call a family. leaving aside that his daughters are obviously his family as well
It is weird - he should steer well clear of them given all the bother they caused in the past!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
unless Bubba Bear picked a number out of a hat saying "Ioan and his family" is pretty strange, since it's essentially just +1 (Bianca), not something you commonly would call a family, you'd say "Ioan and his partner". leaving aside that his daughters are obviously his family as well
Yeah it’s like a petty revenge dig at Al but Lin should just remove herself from the whole thing instead of giving her ammunition to twist and use.

Reactions: 12
The first one announcing the comp said Ioan and Bianca, the 2nd announcing the winner said Ioan & Family. As you say, you'd describe it as Ioan and partner, unless his fit brother was there assisting :love:
---
Yeah it’s like a petty revenge dig at Al but Lin should just remove herself from the whole thing instead of giving her ammunition to twist and use.
Her flipping and flopping with her snidey and, in the past, nasty comments makes me distrust her massively. !

Also it makes me sad, considering we are all Ioan's witches, that he didn't do a comp with us and ask @Hiraeth to pull his balls out of a bag !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Alice only has therapy if she gets praised by the therapist, and if the therapist agrees that everything is everyone else's fault but Alice.

I imagine that any therapist who actually suggested that Alice might have issues with her behaviour and should look inwards in order to self-improve, or indeed that she might have a personality disorder(s) which she needs to address, is quickly gotten rid of (after being shouted and screamed at).

Basically she wants a hype man, instead of a therapist who could actually do something to change her life.

Reactions: 17
Alice only has therapy if she gets praised by the therapist, and if the therapist agrees that everything is everyone else's fault but Alice.

I imagine that any therapist who actually suggested that Alice might have issues with her behaviour and should look inwards in order to self-improve, or indeed that she might have a personality disorder(s) which she needs to address, is quickly gotten rid of (after being shouted and screamed at).

Basically she wants a hype man, instead of a therapist who could actually do something to change her life.
Was the gay therapist unavailable ?

• Haha
Speaking of dodgy friends, AE and Piers were made for each other, but AE was too much even for him!

1700759867087.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Alice is quite enough to make me believe the tit has hit the fan. Enjoy that, bleep.

This broom riding weirdo has the friend she deserves. Defending the indefensible child abusing narc says a lot about a person.

BTW, the only Alice fantasy I have, is seeing her face justice for the abuse she has inflicted on

Screenshot_20231121_223936_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231123_111251_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.