Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would block Lin and the Facebook group - and to be honest Facebook is a dead art, the keys nowadays are TikTok and Twitter and Instagram.
I'm a member of that group and it's filled with very casual fans who barely know the first thing about IG. Tattle has far more reach and we much more invested (albeit some more than others). Still it has 2.3k members and there is no point in IG pissing off more fans than he has done already. FB isn't dead and granted it's middle aged but so are IG's fans (as is he). Lin has mended her ways so let bogans bygones be bygones.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alice is quite enough to make me believe the tit has hit the fan. Enjoy that, bleep.

This broom riding weirdo has the friend she deserves. Defending the indefensible child abusing narc says a lot about a person.

BTW, the only Alice fantasy I have, is seeing her face justice for the abuse she has inflicted on

View attachment 2588572View attachment 2588573
I think she spends all day shouting out the window at kids 'duck off up your own end you little bastards' Sad old bint !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a member of that group and it's filled with very casual fans who barely know the first thing about IG. Tattle has far more reach and we much more invested (albeit some more than others). Still it has 2.3k members and there is no point in IG pissing off more fans than he has done already. FB isn't dead and granted it's middle aged but so are IG's fans (as is he). Lin has mended her ways so let bogans bygones be bygones.
I genuinely think Lin was duped by Alice and Ioan would know this better than anyone.
I'm not excusing her behaviour btw.

Reactions: 13
Hang on… did she just admit (as per screenshot) that she abuses children and “turds made her do it”? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think Lin was duped by Alice and Ioan would know this better than anyone.
I'm not excusing her behaviour btw.
Well to be fair IG was duped by AE too but with much bigger consequences, both emotional and financial. I think that's why he has some empathy for Lin.
---
did she just admit (as per screenshot) that she abuses children and “turds made her do it”?
No, that's not AE or her sock. It's a nobody deluded enough to think she is AE's 'pal'. Lin thought that too.

Reactions: 8
Alice is quite enough to make me believe the tit has hit the fan. Enjoy that, bleep.

This broom riding weirdo has the friend she deserves. Defending the indefensible child abusing narc says a lot about a person.

BTW, the only Alice fantasy I have, is seeing her face justice for the abuse she has inflicted on

View attachment 2588572View attachment 2588573
She's equally as sick as her so-called 'pal'. These sort of sexual ideas really aren't normal. No wonder their husbands are in the past. Who would live with that sort of disgusting mind?

Apart from not being the sort of queasy sicko that talks of 'panties' (🤢), my knickers are in clean and perfect condition. I don't dress out of a ragbag unlike Malice Aforethought either.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.