Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Alice is still mental, and there’s lots of content about how “happy and normal we all are”….

Those poor girls. She doesn’t have anything else to do ffs, so she could have sorted better costumes - ones that fit properly for a start, and made more of an effort for Elsie’s one.

What the duck does she do all day? I can’t work anymore due to my disabilities ( I miss it so much, especially the social side. If I had a choice, I’d be back to my 50 hours a week in healthcare and I’d be a Manager by now as I’d have been able to complete my degree ) but I do manage to keep a clean and tidy house, cook really well for us all, make sure special occasions are just that…weve carved 4 huge pumkkns this year 🤣

i just cant see Alice doing any of that. Sitting round on her lazy arse, arguing with whoever she can online or sucking up to people like CW. For fucks sake Alice, put your phone down and be an active parent to these girls. You literally have duck all else to do, so take the girls out, cook for them, make sure everywhere is spotless so they have a nice home…oh and stop this PA tit once and for all.

Horrid, lazy, entitled, abusive woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They still go through the biological process. Their stress time is coming over the next few years. But they are emotionally intelligent, clear about each other's rationale and lovingly committed. However thing like extreme stress from aggressive children, financial impacts and turnabouts in their health (ie one having to give up substantially more to care for another, and the other's guilt or worry or resentment) can impact severely on the most loving and emotionally strong relationships. Hope it doesn't, but I am not a Disney Princess kind of gal.
what do you mean by ‘biological process’ and ‘stress time’? Sounds very insightful 🤍

another Alice eBay purchase - long sleeved men's t-shirt
Unable to view 2 more items as feedback received was for items purchased in the 6 months previous.
So it seems AE is still buying although it's cheap stuff. I went through her Insta and found this from 2015. She already has too many clothes and shoes imo. It seems they also had a treadmill too LOL

1698834659962.png

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ella’s boots though 🙈 Clearly from the back of Alice’s dusty wardrobe.

Alice trying to push the ‘model’ trope as per.

Reactions: 27
Prospective thread title (which could be applied to the last 230+ threads): scenes from a marriage.

Wonder if Alice remembers the film? Understands the reference? Or the dual meaning (their marriage was ALL scenes)?

Am I the only one to find Elsie’s costume somewhat disturbing? Or is it some wonderfully creative tit I’d have to be GenZ to get?
Personally I find it disturbing. 😔

Reactions: 10
Ella’s boots though 🙈 Clearly from the back of Alice’s dusty wardrobe.

Alice trying to push the ‘model’ trope as per.
Poor kid still hasn’t had a haircut by the looks of it. She is months overdue a trim.

Reactions: 8
Personally I find it disturbing. 😔
It’s a bit… ‘Dark Crystal’ for me. Hopefully she loved it and felt epic; I just get an overall sensation of ‘sinister’, a kind of cyberpunk meets Gothic horror.
Still, Halloween is supposed to be terrifying, that night of the year when the veil between the world of the living and the dead is thinnest; better that she channelled the true spirit of All Souls than turning out in a halo and a pair of angel wings, I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have 2 Gen Z kids, and I don't find the plague doctor disturbing at all. It was one of those things that did the rounds during covid.

That amount of hoarded clothes is disturbing though. What the hell.

Reactions: 33
I have 2 Gen Z kids, and I don't find the plague doctor disturbing at all. It was one of those things that did the rounds during covid.

That amount of hoarded clothes is disturbing though. What the hell.
No joke. A few months ago, I went to a friends house and there's a lot of the same containers of clothes and knick knacks like that picture Alice had. But in that case, the friend is an absolute type A who sorted it all and had specific plans for it. And I won't see her for a month or so, but I can absolutely say that in that time she knew what she wanted to do and organize it or donate it. There was a plan.

But seeing that stuff with Alice gives me anxiety. I just see dollars wasted and loads of clothes piling up and smelling and aging and mildewing. It had to be maddening with all that stuff. Just stuff. Loads and loads of stuff that is deteriorating. Can you imagine what made it to their overpriced apartment? Yikes!

Maybe Elsie's plague doctor mask is actually more practical than we realize. It's not a costume, it's her reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Ioan seems to live a minimalist lifestyle. She must have got on his wick with the clutter and mess.

Reactions: 19
So it seems AE is still buying although it's cheap stuff. I went through her Insta and found this from 2015. She already has too many clothes and shoes imo. It seems they also had a treadmill too LOL

View attachment 2544353
That's pretty tidy and uncluttered compared to most garages I see around her. I wonder if they had a storage unit as well. The number of storage units around here are ridiculous and increasing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.