Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m certain the sock ‘Tickledtoleg’ is Alice.
Isn't Anita Steff a long time FM? It's possible AE dms her what to say so her sock can respond to it. Losers.
---
If someone moves to another continent, lives with their bf/gf, and has a years long relationship, they are not the side piece.
AE and her FMs don't recognise the divorce so I suppose BW always will be, even if she marries IG lol

Reactions: 8
FYI
If someone moves to another continent, lives with their bf/gf, and has a years long relationship, they are not the side piece.
If Bianca had a fragile ego, was vindictive, and into trolling, Ioan would not at all be interested in her. He's already had that and would take a hard pass the next time.

View attachment 2502369
1696953959839.png

There. Fixed it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
FYI
If Bianca had a fragile ego, was vindictive, and into trolling, Ioan would not at all be interested in her. He's already had that and would take a hard pass the next time.

View attachment 2502369
YoBee could get married and live a long, loving life together until they pop their clogs at the age of 100 and 81, with seven grandchildren, and Al would still call her a side piece, because she'll never get over losing him. Al won't obviously make it that long though.

Reactions: 40
semi-OT but I wish Loopy would go back to obsessing about Ioan, coz this might be his worst post ever :sick:

This dude reads about women getting raped and immediately thinks he is the expert and that resisting the Hamas or Nazi Germany is/was as easy as "resisting" in his little imaginary internet wars. bleeping unbelievable
1000017899.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
semi-OT but I wish Loopy would go back to obsessing about Ioan, coz this might be his worst post ever :sick:

This dude reads about women getting raped and immediately thinks he is the expert and that resisting the Hamas or Nazi Germany is/was as easy as "resisting" in his little imaginary internet wars. bleeping unbelievable
View attachment 2502439
I'm sorry, but this is one of the most clueless, misguided and downright sick things that I have ever read.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

View attachment 2502439
He’s like Richard Madley on amphetamine. He thinks he knows everything, everything. Imagine having to listen to him IRL. He is truly the definition of insufferable. No topic is off limits. Women’s bodies, sexual abuse, you name it he will jump straight in as the expert.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say for the average German at that horrific time in history it really wasn’t as simple as an opt in or out scenario with no comebacks on you.

His statement doesn’t even make sense.

‘We all have to makes choices around things we have no control over’

Entitled much? What about when you truly have no choice? He is such a dick.

Reactions: 35
Yes, all those women living under the Taliban should just refuse to co-operate. That would teach them!!

Dick

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m GOBSMACKED that it’s been two and a half years and this hasn’t happened yet!?

View attachment 2501710
What I would give to see these ideas - so awful that even earnest Ioan couldn’t think of anything good to say about them. The screenplay versions of her handbags I assume!
---

View attachment 2502439
Oh, he needs to go F**K himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2502439
He should go out there and put Hamas and the Palestinians in their place, as he knows it all. I’ll chip in for his plane ticket. It’ll be a one way trip. Knob.

Reactions: 31
The AG account is having her ass handed to her by a FM for posting a video from Israel of a child being killed.

Screenshot_20231010_130942_Samsung Internet.jpg

---

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
One thing I have never understood about Loopy or Alice. Loopy lives in a country with a high level of violence against first nation people. There are a lot of charities that function in NZ for abused women, some first nation, some caucasian. He could actually function as a real positive if he gave his time to the various charities and build his brand as a 'saviour'. But no, our Loopy sits in his basement/spare room fighting for famous privileged white women who have all the tools in the world to support themselves. This basically shows he is driven by a fantasy world, where he can be the knight coming from outside to save the poor privileged famous defiled women against the entire world. One day one of them will 'see' him for all he has done, fall against his hard body and kiss him into oblivion. The fact he chooses women who he has NO possibility of meeting in real life or connecting with in real life is interesting. Alice will flatter Loopy while he is useful. If Loopy tries once to defy her, he will be toast.
So Loopy - you are an advocate. Why not for the women in your back yard? Why only for famous women? What does this say about you as a REAL advocate for abuse against women?
---
The AG account is having her ass handed to her by a FM for posting a video from Israel of a child being killed.

View attachment 2502628
---
Wow, talk about trauma trolling of the absolute, most disgusting, lowest level of humanity. Trying to make the Hamas murders into something alongside Alice. Well this makes both Ashley and Alice look really really bad.
---
One thing I have never understood about Loopy or Alice. Loopy lives in a country with a high level of violence against first nation people. There are a lot of charities that function in NZ for abused women, some first nation, some caucasian. He could actually function as a real positive if he gave his time to the various charities and build his brand as a 'saviour'. But no, our Loopy sits in his basement/spare room fighting for famous privileged white women who have all the tools in the world to support themselves. This basically shows he is driven by a fantasy world, where he can be the knight coming from outside to save the poor privileged famous defiled women against the entire world. One day one of them will 'see' him for all he has done, fall against his hard body and kiss him into oblivion. The fact he chooses women who he has NO possibility of meeting in real life or connecting with in real life is interesting. Alice will flatter Loopy while he is useful. If Loopy tries once to defy her, he will be toast.
So Loopy - you are an advocate. Why not for the women in your back yard? Why only for famous women? What does this say about you as a REAL advocate for abuse against women?
---
Wow, talk about trauma trolling of the absolute, most disgusting, lowest level of humanity. Trying to make the Hamas murders into something alongside Alice. Well this makes both Ashley and Alice look really really bad.
And what I mean is not trying to get political, but looking at what Ashley has said, which is clearly trying to project that just because she is American/Israeli, she should not be reproached for what she says/does, particularly in relation to Alice. Talk about trying to twist a narrative. Ashley/Alice, it is pretty disgusting to try to do this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
AE's sock talking about IG like he's dead again. Who pays the bills Alice?

1696964447204.png

She also admits that she doesn't see that the abuse was a mistake. Because IG 'deserved it' right? She had 5 months notice that he wanted out but he really should have given her around 30 years notice instead LOL 'sudden' my arse.
---
Sure Jan...

1696964706010.png

AE admits that Ella has terrible sleep hygiene but if someone else says it...

1696964783416.png

Reactions: 24

View attachment 2502721
She also admits that she doesn't see that the abuse was a mistake. Because IG 'deserved it' right? She had 5 months notice that he wanted out but he really should have given her around 30 years notice instead LOL 'sudden' my arse.
---
Sure Jan...

View attachment 2502726

View attachment 2502727
my favourite thing about Alice is how she pretends that everything she posted before the TRO request didnt happen, coz only that's how "Ioan put it into the public" even works

and when it gets brought up the justification is "everyone would have acted the same" - which is BS because a lot of celeb women were dumped actually sudden, actually humilating, and even they didnt react like this. I actually cant think of any comparable case, even the much cited Brandi Glanvile wasnt like this (as an aside that she was actually humilated the way they seperated, LeAnn Rimes unlike Bianca actually engaged online, and despite all this all three managed to co-parent) - like imagine Ioan had broken up with her like Helen Skelton's ex did lmao

Reactions: 33

View attachment 2502721
---
Sure Jan...

View attachment 2502726

View attachment 2502727
Um. Alice never Lies. She has said this multiple times. So "DearAbby"@DearAbby337232 what is real? Does Alice lie properly or does she lie sideways? I honestly thought Alice never lied, until I understood she lied as she felt backed into a corner.

Reactions: 5
Don't tell me, you didn't discover IG from Harrow etc, he was one of your clients?? I hope he brought the 24g of coke with him. Sharing is caring.

🍆 ❄ :devilish::ROFLMAO:
I've been rumbled! I'm one of the tag team of hookers that have been banging Ioan every time Ol' Tiny Eyes Alice turned her back! I have taken all the girls college funds and have spent them on DRUGS and KICKING PUPPIES.

In reality no, unfortunately my clientele tends to run older and more politician-y. Shame really, as they are not known for their looks... I'd take an Ioan in a heartbeat 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.