Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she ever called Bianca an accountant. She did call her by a very long of unflattering names though.

View attachment 2501044
she did! I'm not on my computer now to pull up the screenshots but she said something like "he was bleeping the accountant"

she called her a IG acrobat too around that time

Reactions: 41
I don't think she ever called Bianca an accountant. She did call her by a very long of unflattering names though.

View attachment 2501044
Alice, the heck where you said things was on your official social media accounts, screenshots of which were captured by @welp.

Her PDF of your social media postings cans be found in the Tattle Wiki.

Happy to help.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 22.40.26.png
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 22.41.42.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Al must be suffering from withdrawal symptoms not being on the tabloid pages.

DM: sorry Al, you don't actually do anything or aren't interesting so we are struggling to write anything about you. It's even too big of a stretch for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
One of Alice’s biggest sock tells is asking questions as if she knows absolutely nothing - to prompt her monkeys to spell things out.

(while simultaneously knowing all about everything, of course.)

she also likes “wow”.

it’s blindingly obvious when a twitter account is her. Brand new, only tweets about all this,immediately follows/is followed by the main players in the FM zoo. She’s mental to think anyone believes these accounts are anyone other than her.

it’s gotten to the point where all the madness has become boring.

Reactions: 59
hahaha, i knew she will throw Ella's mates under the bus
Screenshot_20231009_234822_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
hahaha, i knew she will throw Ella's mates under the bus
View attachment 2501063
I hope the mates patents throw Alice to the wolves.
---
she did! I'm not on my computer now to pull up the screenshots but she said something like "he was bleeping the accountant"

she called her a IG acrobat too around that time
Thank you. I remember all if the more colorful names, but nothing as mundane as accountant.

Reactions: 23
Wow she always has to lump in the kids - they are both a shield and a sword to quote Andrea B. We put the kids through nothing, you on the other hand....

1696889555643.png

LOL the same woman on her official accounts mentioned the "tapes" as did "Tone"

1696889740823.png

Projection. We're not the afraid, hating and angry ones. "Unable to speak about IG" LMAO

1696889795253.png

---
Essie May goes WAY back iirc. She was an anti-AE account. It really is AE and she never forgets to nurse a grudge years later. "Evil" LOL bleeping drama queen.

1696890123667.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Channel 4 are advertising the England Australia cricket match and the advert begins ‘Aussies, we love you and your sunny dispositions’ 🇦🇺😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who said Alice leaned in? (I assume in calls)
View attachment 2500845
Well, for starters: Ioan
View attachment 2500846
and....uhm. Alice
View attachment 2500847
How do we know Alice refused to give Ioan a suitcase so that he can travel to France to shoot the last big job he had?
View attachment 2500849
She posted it! of course she blamed it on Gloria as she always does, but for Gloria to say "I dont do it, I'm neutral" it requires Alice to be against it

Btw by law. Withholding belongings for no reason = coercive control.
View attachment 2500855
How can Ioan simultaneously not do anything and commit litigation abuse and waste money? That is indeed paradox

the kids are not doing fine even by Alice's own frequent admission, even if she is constantly contradicting this whenever she sees fit. A child that acts like Ella (the jury is out on Elsie) is not fine
View attachment 2500862
neutrality is spinning facts, ommiting facts, invent lies as much as possible and use every victim-blaming trope there exist so that you can excuse an abuser. With her idea of neutrality it's no wonder why she thinks everyone that isnt supporting her is Bianca
View attachment 2500869
I wonder if Gloria now looks back and says: "Damn, I really played myself. I backed the wrong horse. Senora Alice really do not have any money or own anything. All this time she was just flaunting Senor Ioan earnings and house. She was all hat and no cattle..."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who said Alice leaned in? (I assume in calls)
View attachment 2500845
Well, for starters: Ioan
View attachment 2500846
and....uhm. Alice
View attachment 2500847
How do we know Alice refused to give Ioan a suitcase so that he can travel to France to shoot the last big job he had?
View attachment 2500849
She posted it! of course she blamed it on Gloria as she always does, but for Gloria to say "I dont do it, I'm neutral" it requires Alice to be against it

Btw by law. Withholding belongings for no reason = coercive control.
View attachment 2500855
How can Ioan simultaneously not do anything and commit litigation abuse and waste money? That is indeed paradox

the kids are not doing fine even by Alice's own frequent admission, even if she is constantly contradicting this whenever she sees fit. A child that acts like Ella (the jury is out on Elsie) is not fine
View attachment 2500862
neutrality is spinning facts, ommiting facts, invent lies as much as possible and use every victim-blaming trope there exist so that you can excuse an abuser. With her idea of neutrality it's no wonder why she thinks everyone that isnt supporting her is Bianca
View attachment 2500869
God I missed that part where Alice was telling Ella, and presumably Elsie too, that Ioan was trying to abduct them. There's just no low she won't stoop too.
---
What I would have done in Ella's shoes is go stay with IG and not come back. There would be a risk of AE trying to abduct her or cause a scene outside the school, etc, but ultimately if she were to hold her nerve, AE would have to give up. Even as a kid, I would instinctively prefer the non-bullying parent. However, sadly, Ella seems to identify with AE and has become a bully herself as revealed by her actions. As for what to do when IG has to travel, go with him or stay with Gloria. Elsie seems to copy what she sees Ella do, ie, pushing the dog away, which doesn't bode well for her future.

View attachment 2500943
I don't think it's as simple as that. I think she feels like her dad has abandoned her, and no matter how much he's fighting for custody, visitation and therapy she has her mother in her ear 24/7 putting a negative spin on it. And Alice has parentified her from a young age so she feels like she has to protect and take care of her, especially now Ioan has left. I'd missed it before but in screenshots @welp just posted Alice is telling Ella that her dad is trying to abduct her. Alice has done and continues to do everything she can to make those girls believe their dad doesn't love them or want them. She's probably telling them the only reason he wants to see them is to take them from her to hurt her.

MOO
---
I don’t comment often and I’m new to this thread title nomination and I know it’s early for the next one, but one of the last posts on the last thread had a comment that made me laugh. So can I nominate @StewPots for
“Alice…the woman can’t even narc right”
Um actually that was me.
---
Sorry!! It was @CookieMonsta !!!
---

Just realized it was @CookieMonsta
:)Welcome to delurking
---
Alice, the heck where you said things was on your official social media accounts, screenshots of which were captured by @welp.

Her PDF of your social media postings cans be found in the Tattle Wiki.

Happy to help.

View attachment 2501057View attachment 2501058
LMAO! She'll be so happy you pointed that out to her @Ametrine! Cue the next round of trying to dox you and @welp.
---
She's Becky with the hair who might be Alice. 😅🤣
She's Becky with the (tit) hair who might be Alice (with the 3 hairs.)

There are, fixed that for ya! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Haha. Sure write a book of lies that will get you nothing but sued.
If the book is anything like the damning video, it will only make AE look even worse.

Screenshot_20231009_203533_Chrome.jpg

wiley-coyote.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How do you admit to an affair that you are not part of? If you aren't one of the people having the affair, then it's just speculation.

Screenshot_20231009_212052_Samsung Internet.jpg

spanky-little-rascals.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.