Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they?? How dare they leave us without their pithy presence!!
Like many of us they are probably overwhelmed with RL and sick of this classless whiny idiot while a horrific war has started, amongst many other tragedies. I hope their health is okay.

Reactions: 24
OK, 2 points, LMAO at Alice once again blowing smoke up her own arse with that "she is a leader and cool as hell" BS.
2nd point @welp you might need the Tattle Turd bunker for a week or 2 posting the search results for Bianca, especially given her search results show up 11 images of her on her own compared to Alice's 5. Always the strong, independent self-made woman is Alice.
---
I’m so sorry that life is hard for you at present, CM. Here for whatever you need. You will triumph and, on the way up, you will always be infinitely, infinitely superior to and better than Alice.
https://giphy.com/KOCT8iUWuXg6MSoytA ---
Where are they?? How dare they leave us without their pithy presence!!
Hopefully they are both OK. Mimsy hasn't posted for quite a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I am sure they will be back. Don’t forget our goddess @Hiraeth went AWOL on us, but eventually and thankfully returned to the fold.

Reactions: 28
a bit early but nominating BIB for thread title

Reactions: 16
Dear women and men of Tattler who are employed outside the home, please help me with this poll.

If you have NEVER thought ‘I have too much time after work’, please leave a laugh reaction.

If you HAVE ever thought ‘I have too much time after work’, please leave an angry reaction.

I just need to see if I’m in the wrong job

Reactions: 80
It’s just so cringe how she clearly thinks she is so much more interesting and engaging than Ioan. Piers is directing the questions to Ioan and she’s answering like she’s the focus and talking all over him when he does speak. She sees herself as quite the raconteuse doesn’t she? She’s a self absorbed “pick me” prick.

Reactions: 31
She sees herself as quite the raconteuse doesn’t she?
And she just pulls statistics from out of her arse in that video too. There wasn't 500,000 actors looking for work in LA. Jeez as "Tone" would say.
---
The 'girl' is 31. A divorce happened = family got torn apart. A female went batshit crazy and abusive online. Get a job Alice.

---
Yep, we know AE refuses to take any good advice. Also, isn't she admitting she lurks Tattle here? She does more than lurk on X.

---
Is she regretting ditching OP now? I doubt it. It's more narc injury at getting dumped. Only Alice is allowed to do the dumping.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
LOL let's see how many images come up in 20 years time. Of course there are more of Alice at the moment, there are just statistically more out there! God they're idiots . Luckily Ioan will never have to get his photo taken with Alice again.
---
LMAO you don’t have to know Alice personally to know that she’s a low life bitch. Apparently though, in Alice’s alcoholic haze of a brain, it’s only those who know her personally that think she’s a low life bitch
It's such a self-own every time, isn't it?? "You could only know this truth about me if you'd met me in real life!"

Reactions: 15
She looks what she is - a lush who looks older than her age and is too drunk to dress herself properly.

Reactions: 18
The next person who engages with her will be waving a muleta. And I doubt that would end well.

Reactions: 6
How can time be prolonged, Tone? Let’s get deep into temporal metaphysics. Really, I’d be interested to see how you argue this one. You can refer to Heidegger if you wish.
I await your philosophical brilliance, Tone. Really.
To be fair, 10 minutes in the company of mAlice and/or Tone Alone is seriously gonna feel like an eternity.

Reactions: 14
Ioan speaks at least two fluently. Bianca apparently speaks Portuguese (her father lives in Brazil, her stepmother is Brazilian, she has a Brazilian half-sister, Chanel spent a couple of years in Brazil - lockdown? - so will speak it) and is doing better at learning Welsh than Alice ever did. Soon she'll speak as many languages as Alice plus have real world useful qualifications; accountancy, anyone?

Reactions: 20
When did Ioan wear anything that embarrassed Alice? In what universe did that happen?

Reactions: 16
I've just found out one of my daughter's school friend's dad did this year's Dragon Back Race. My husband just mentioned it on the car saying this dad "ran for days in Wales". I think he was surprised about my knowledge of said race!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.