Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they didn’t make a song and dance about the school move because it’ll be a moot point when Alice loses custody altogether.

Reactions: 21
Interesting that Elsie’s change of school was mentioned but nothing about Ella not being at school, so by omission I’m assuming she’s back in school? I hope so. Mind you; this was before the school year started so who actually knows?

The summary of the transcripts has got them riled up now. Looking through everyone’s tattle account. But they never read here

Reactions: 23
The only way I can see this working out for the kids is if Alice ends up in court-ordered rehab or a psyche hold.

The kids would have to stay with Ioan whilst mom gets better.

I bet they’d be less inclined to run away if there was no Mommy Dearest encouraging them and waiting for them with open arms.

Reactions: 33
She will never get better. She will always be like this, it's who she is.

Reactions: 41
Also bare facts

oh she deep diving……so desperate, so pathetic. Although thread one is a fucking banger worth rereading
Chez Malice, after dark:
*Alice puts down her extra large ‘gag gift’ wineglass which holds 500ml of rosé and weaves her way over to the girls who, of course, are glued to social media.
[Alice CAPS] ‘MY BAYBEEZ! Do not worry: MUMMY DEAREST will not forsake you? Unlikeyourfatherandthatboganho.’ Clasps them to her akimbo’d tits. Both girls emerge, slightly suffocated, as she weaves her way back to her laptop.
‘Shit. Who am I signed in as? Might as well use Tone’s. Someone on Tattle which needs to be [Alice CAPS] BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY said he was dropped on his head as a baby. That information could only have come from one source…
‘Daddy and the Bogan,’ the girls chorus automatically, their gazes fixed on Instagram.
‘I’m going to screenshot all those cruel people and tell my [Alice CAPS] TRUTH. I haven’t been rolling around and vomiting in FEAR for nothing, you know. Hic. Out of bloody wine again. Order some for me, Mini-me, will you?’
‘I’m fourteen.’
‘So old enough to know how to dial the off licence (liquor store). Who am I again?’
*Spends the next three hours screenshatting to add to IG’s [Alice CAPS] DOSSIER OF LIES. Eventually passes out and awakes hungover with Panda Express chow mein noodles stuck to her forehead*
’What did I do last night?’
‘The same thing you’ve been doing for the last three years, Mummy,’ says Elsie on autopilot.
*Malice stands and clasps both girls to her akimbo’d tits. Both emerge slightly suffocated, as she weaves her way back to her laptop*
RINSE AND REPEAT, RINSE AND REPEAT, RINSE AND REPEAT…

Reactions: 37
If tweeting shite to a handful of unemployed weirdos payed the bills she’d actually be doing really well for herself by now.

Reactions: 40
She will never get better. She will always be like this, it's who she is.
Of course she won’t get better but even the girls can probably think she needs some sort of help.

They may be more receptive to a short-term arrangement.

Reactions: 9
All 3 of them?
Oh well my biochem lecturer and his wife had 5 kids, all unplanned.
The middle 3 were triplets, you'd think one of them would have figured out how babies are made after that little fiasco.
You see, thats what happens when you concentrate roo much on nuclear components/ biochemistry and forget the bigger picture. holistic approach people!, thats’s what we all need )

Reactions: 11
Point 3 - absolutely: remember the chilling ‘lovingly, but with intent’, when she showed Elsie the news reportage on the divorce, and Elsie ran away screaming ‘my Daddy wouldn’t do that’? And the ridiculous ‘it’s all good, baby baby’ being deliberately misinterpreted by Alice who claimed Bianca was pregnant and told Elsie, which made her cry and shiver all afternoon?
It seems that Alice was working very hard on Elsie to break that bond between her and IG. The Golden Child was easier, I think, because she’s been parentified, but Elsie was a tougher nut to crack.

Reactions: 39
The custody evaluator after listening to Alice drone on and on about the book she wants to write, bogans, bombshell secret videos, and being broke and abandoned with babyeez.

Reactions: 30
And I'm dead
G.E.N.I.U.S!
I've got a horrible cold and this has made me laugh so hard, it turned into a full on coughing fit
---
I just received the transcript.

It's 27 pages long so bear with me please, I'm going to start summarizing immediately.
This is the post I've been waiting to wake up to and its finally here!
Thank you 🩷

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
IQ reverts to the mean. More likely that the father's generation were outliers than vice versa.

Reactions: 15
Maybe one of her parents was adopted as a child and unwittingly went on to marry a sibling?it would explain so much.

Pls don’t be angry with me, it’s just a thought.

I think you’re right, She’s psychotic and she’s using Tone’s account to channel her psychosis. Her parents moved back to the U.K. when her mother had a mental crises, This is history repeating itself.

Theoretically Tone could have the same affliction and could be in a psychotic state himself The incoherent knucklehead nonsense on the account seems masculine but that could be her channelling her aggression. It switches to 80’s teen girl insults and seedy old man comments in second.

Obvs she’s a narc but she’s a psychotic one. Her paranoia has her holed up in her house and her grip on reality is slipping by the day.

Poor kids, it must be terrifying for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Judge J! I know the source, we all know! It's ALICE!!!

Reactions: 14
Yep narc injury induced psychosis fuelled by menopause / rose~ and possibly long term pill abuse and genetic vulnerability. Also Ioan needs to move to BH school zone asap .

Reactions: 17
Alice's excuse on the sealing of the custody hearing will be that the motion to seal is being put forward by minors counsel and Alice is responsible for half minors counsel's fees - she will say she can't afford to pay for all these unnecessary filings....
When in reality she wants it open because she craves DM attention.

Reactions: 12
I also think mAlice is all talk and doesn’t really want the trial open. We likely don’t know the half of what she has done or is doing. Does she really want it all exposed to the world? I don’t think so. She will also want it sealed but she won’t admit that.

Reactions: 16
I agree as she is nuts, it’s actually not remotely funny when you consider her behaviour over this past 3 years and judging from the socks she hasn’t moved on one iota. That says something pretty damning about her, I’ve never known anyone to have such a lack of self awareness as Alice.
But I do have hope and massive new respect for Ioan who tbh I don’t have strong feelings about as I didn’t even know him before this thread…because…what he said in the new transcript about not being sure what to do in the girls’ best interests due to the extent of alienation and asking for the court/evaluators to make the appropriate judgement…
I think another Turd picked up that this is someone who loves his kids so much that he recognises he might have to let them go. Hopefully temporarily and they would find their way back to him. That’s true, genuine, altruistic love to me, when you love someone so much you just want the best for them even if that means you lose them, even if in this situation it’s not really the best thing for them, but they’re so alienated that in reality it’s the only safe option.
So much respect for Ioan and for what it’s worth I’m sure the girls will both come back to him. They have Stockholm but it can be fixed. He’s done everything right in my view.

Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.