Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this has 3 reasons
1. as you say do the opposite of what Ioan does
2. she has already been exposed. she doesnt care about it anymore. she does care about her mates from the DM being able to report on it (attention = narc supply) and put her spin on it
3. Alice wants the children to be fully exposed rather than to protect them. her approach from day one: the constant posting about them, the constant involving in the divorce, the RO, the pap shots etc. The more trauma they have the better for her, because she just blames it then on Ioan. She even blames the fact that she failed to get a lawyer for Ella against him on Ioan (or the fact that they were in court)

Reactions: 49
Thank you @Hiraeth.

It’s sad, it looks like she’s succeeded in wrecking their childhoods, their emotional development and their personalities and all because she doesn’t want to get off twitter and get a job.

She’s making them as detestable to him as she possibly can. At the same time it’s ruining their personalities, confidence, and their relationship skills. They are totally isolated with her and they will fast be becoming the vulgar and aggressive social misfits that Alice, simpleTone and her other twitter-troll friends are.

She’ll start dangling them like carrots about now, she’ll have them calling him and begging to see him etc They’re the only access she has to his cash and she’ll never willingly give up on that but it will be a grotesque and torturous kind of relationship if he goes along with it. He has to stop engaging with them and refuse all of their demands. Who knows what the future will bring but he’s going to need patience for now.

Anyway, about this job. Whether it’s using that amazing second class degree of hers or not. Being unemployed and scrounging cash online is humiliating - going to work isn’t. So far she’s too lazy to get out of bed. and she’s far too thick to do anything that would pay well. My prediction remains the same, she’ll take up trash diving and salvaging stuff from dumpsters in her own neighbourhood. I genuinely believe she will end up doing that - if she isn’t doing it already.

Reactions: 30
She has already received more than she was entitled to. She signed the prenup in about 80 places. She knew what it said.
Personally, I think Ioan should get a refund for the whole marriage.

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Im back after some rather refreshing sleep ( good morning everybody ) and am a bit behind so apologise if that was already discussed, but my feeling is they are not so much as soft to her, I think they all recognise that she is so fucked up she wont change, even if put in jail. Any attempt to punish her legally would not stop her but will inevitably further traumatise the girls. I think they are all wanting to have evaluation done and get recommendations and start acting on that and basically rescue the kids from her influence. this is their priority. Im sure they wont be so soft after that if there will be any violations from her

Reactions: 24
I just cannot believe this is actually a full grown man spewing this continuous bile. If I saw that this was what my husband was tweeting all day every day he would no longer be my husband.
I can only assume at this point either a) Rach is long gone or b) don't judge a book by it's cover and Rach is just as bad as Tone (just a more normal looking version)

Reactions: 27
Would Tone be laughing his fucking tits off? Or, would Alice be laughing her tits off?
Oops

In your own words.

Reactions: 32
OMG! I got all excited for a second thinking that FINALLY a blue tick celeb had noticed little ole me. I was about to do a flounce and say see ya later fuckos! I'm Alice's new favourite!
WE love U 2.

Reactions: 10
Nothing like leaving on a cliff-hanger.

Reactions: 17
Maybe the Evans kids were an afterthought to their parents in the same Alice treats her own kids as an afterthought.
All 3 of them?
Oh well my biochem lecturer and his wife had 5 kids, all unplanned.
The middle 3 were triplets, you'd think one of them would have figured out how babies are made after that little fiasco.

Reactions: 22
She has already received more than she was entitled to. She signed the prenup in about 80 places. She knew what it said.
Personally, I think Ioan should get a refund for the whole marriage.

View attachment 2489923
---
LOL. Is that possible???

a) Rach is long gone or
Pretty sure she is.

Also did someone mention Donald Trump?

Reactions: 16
Alice desperately needs psychological evaluation. I think we can all pretty much agree that she is a walking Cluster B disorder, and is certainly a narcissist. The isolation and estrangement of the poor children makes me want to weep. This shouldn’t be their life; they shouldn’t be pawns. I’m so glad Judge Josh sees right through the ‘smartest woman in the room’. And I wonder what’s to come of Alice’s constant breaking of the DVRO via socks, which Anne Kiley already alluded to in court filings? It’s a very delicate situation: Malice should be arrested for her continuous, flagrant flouting of the law (and, on a minor note, for those Godawful mules she wasted IG’s money on): but given the severe level of estrangement - what I would not hesitate to call domestic abuse of minors - the fit would really hit the shan with the girls, were that to happen. So I fear that we’re stuck with New Lips for a while.
You fucked around, Alice. Now you can learn what it feels like to find out.

just got COVID head throbbing and my attempt to make my sock crime scene diagram is on ice- but I am coming to the conclusion Alice has had a psychotic break and she is animating a brother by sock who's probably incapacitated in Bristol -I reckon Ioan knows this. I don't think real tones exists on line at all. This is almost a " "psycho" sitch. She has no one period - ( except the girls ) hence her need to make socks to replace the family who have "abandoned" / run from her . More friends than anyone lips knows ? She's actually mad.

Reactions: 33
I think Al actually might be that deranged that she doesn't want the custody docs sealed because she thinks she'll come out "winning". Yep, that crazy.

Reactions: 20
Here is the link to the PDF of the entire summary, for the wiki and for easy reading.

Also attached below. I have some urgent stuff to handle at the moment but will be back soon, in the event there are any questions.
Bless you for this, @Hiraeth, and thank you so much.
Re: the issue of Elsie’s unauthorised school move… what happens next with this? Will this be used as more evidence of Alice’s illegal and unlawful behaviour; will she be sanctioned? Will the judge consider it as part of a series of illegal/unlawful activities, such as the false identities on Twitter, or will it be addressed separately?

Reactions: 18
I think the school move indicates that Alice is unwilling to co parent and act in the children's best interests.

Reactions: 34
Looks like Tone is now in charge of recordings and tapes as well as screenshats.

That’s a lot of responsibility for FakeBro.

Safe to say with his IT skills and understanding of SM they will never see the light of day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.