Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, but according to Alice Ioan's filings are all lies. This, however, is stated in court with no objections by Bernal or the minor's counsel so it can't possibly be a lie by Ioan.
But, but, the Sacred Texts of Court Documents are all lies ATA (According To Alice).

PS Thank you very much, @Hiraeth , for adding to our sacred texts. See how I'm abusing you with Thank You now .

Reactions: 38
he’s actually protecting his children.
He's trying to protect the kids too but the Evaluator is primarily going to focus on the parents (read AE). I think most people would understand that the kids are victims of this toxic household and not use information against them when they are older. It shouldn't follow them for the rest of their lives unless they start trying to get into the DM sidebar of shame as adults. They are not famous despite what AE thinks.

Reactions: 20
So glad they brought up the change in Elsie' school.
---
No one has fucked up Alice's life more than Alice.
And no one has fucked up their children’s lives more than that monstrous Abuser

Reactions: 20
Anne was soft AF and has been from the start of all this, she could have buried Alice and she didn’t. She fumbled and seemed to not know what went on. I would be pissed off if I was Ioan. She breeched the court order Anne ffs.

Reactions: 17

AE never has an answer for anything. She better start coming up with a reason why IG can see his kids. Quick.

Reactions: 19
No, they aren’t. But their peers, college admissions officers, future employers etc could all easily find out.

Reactions: 14
Wow @Hiraeth your keyboard and your brain must be on fire. Thank you for all this and your hard work. It does seem that the lovely Judge Josh has the measure of the Abuser, and so does the GAL

Reactions: 28
I'm really struggling to follow what has been said, it is me being dumb, not Hireath's transcribing.
It's not you! It's hard to follow because they are covering a lot in a short period of time. To condense the transcript to the essentials: Judge Josh is so convinced that a child custody evaluator is needed that he appointed Dr. Dupee at the hearing, especially since she is a psychiatrist and one is definitely needed to advise the court as to custody. There was a lot of talk about scheduling the hearing on custody, which eventually got boiled down to 2 days, split up into 4 afternoons in late February and early March. And finally, Elsie's school was brought up but since the damage had been done, things were left as they are, since if Alice can't afford her apartment in Beverly Hills, then Elsie will have to change schools again, and that blame will rest squarely on Alice since she violated the court order.

Reactions: 58
That super obsessed Twitter account is doing dossiers on some of us! @Bridgeofsighs, @IHateHadargoyle, @CookieMonsta--hilarious times lie ahead!

View attachment 2489642
View attachment 2489643
View attachment 2489644
FFS!!!!!!!! Why is it never me!!!!!
---
AlcoTone missed the part about Ioan's financial declarations being verified by an independent third party CPA firm, I guess.

View attachment 2489651
So Tone has just confirmed Al is hiding money then, I guess.

Reactions: 21
That will mean far more to him I’m sure than any Oscar

Reactions: 13
It means that, if there is a motion made to seal the custody proceedings, and the judge grants it, while we may see court filings on the docket regarding custody (and we may not be able to obtain them depending on how broad the seal is), the hearing itself in late February/early March will be private and there will be no public allowed in the courtroom, nor will there be a transcript available for purchase.

Reactions: 37
if Alice can't afford her apartment in Beverly Hills, then Elsie will have to change schools again, and that blame will rest squarely on Alice since she violated the court order.
IG knows how much he gives AE every month.

Anne: He had his concerns because he's got his concerns that she won't remain in the Beverly Hills school district

He knows that long term she can't afford to stay there therefore the kids change school again. AE will of course blame him for not paying her enough.

Reactions: 27
But, but, the Sacred Texts of Court Documents are all lies ATA (According To Alice).

PS Thank you very much, @Hiraeth , for adding to our sacred texts. See how I'm abusing you with Thank You now .
Don't forget the "Transcripts of Hearsay".

Reactions: 23
FFS!!!!!!!! Why is it never me!!!!!
---

So Tone has just confirmed Al is hiding money then, I guess.
Me either and I started the damn thread.

I tell you one thing Alice has in abundance? Stamina! Never have I ever known anything like it.

My sister in law is an absolute loon, very similar to Alice with the abuse, gaslighting, manipulative behaviour but even she has times were she calms down and acts normal for a bit.

Reactions: 33
Loading Waltzing Matilda and Crocodile Dundee from YouTube isn’t going to change the fact Dupee from Brisbane Australia isn’t seeing the 1000x Alice called Bianca a Brisbane Bogan . Like he thinks it’s going to upset Bianca and that Bianca actually looks at his Twitter

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.