Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #216 Alice is the Queen of D'Nile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something very unnatural about both of them. Something uncanny. Was she more normal when she was married to Ioan, because I can't get my head around a man who seems so normal on the surface being married to her for so long.

Or is it that the massive Narc injury has caused her descent into madness. But what about Tone? It's just so incomprehensible.
Alcohol related brain damage is my guess from personal experience

Reactions: 18
I really don't understand any of this, and quite frankly I don't want to. I don't do any social media (other than reading and posting here on Tattle) as I like to stay private for my life and professional reasons.
But bloody hell Alice, how to you have time for all this nonsense? Maybe stop quaffing the rosè, get out of bed and take responsibility for your daughters well being? Just a thought x

Reactions: 28
Where did Alice read disgusting things about the kids? She's not finding that here.

Screenshot_20230930_133628_Samsung Internet.jpg

Exactly Alice. Read your own advice.

Screenshot_20230929_232158_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 20
I really don't understand any of this, and quite frankly I don't want to. I don't do any social media (other than reading and posting here on Tattle) as I like to stay private for my life and professional reasons.
But bloody hell Alice, how to you have time for all this nonsense? Maybe stop quaffing the rosè, get out of bed and take responsibility for your daughters well being? Just a thought x
Exactly and why it’s all so bizarre. A bit like ice hockey, interesting to watch from the sidelines but I don’t want to be in the middle of that.

I do think it’s really telling how some accounts think SM is life though.

I just cannot imagine any friend I’ve ever had calling or messaging me to say ‘let’s go online and harass my boyfriend’s ex’.

There is not one shred of evidence B would do that nor would any rational person.

On the pro Alice accounts they think this is completely plausible and how normal people act.

I am very wary of anyone who thinks Twitter/X is real life (including, or especially, wolf boy); most of us live in the real world. Hopefully, most of us care more about what our friends, family, community and colleagues think than randoms on the internet.

Unfortunately, if you have alienated all your meaningful family and have no true friends, SM opinions become very important.

Reactions: 33
Imagine the mind games Ioan had to tip toe around like a minefield, one wrong move and the game changes for the worse . Jesus his nerves must have been shattered trying to work her out wondering wdf was next .
She's certifiable let's face it !
Oh and that feckin camera always at the ready ! Nothing was sacred in his own house 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yo now has an acting credit on IMDb for Ray of Sunshine. Interesting.
And there's music and cinematography credits for people too.

They'd better lock down their inboxes, otherwise they'll be getting angry and manipulative emails from Big Al soon.

Looks like this film is definitely getting made!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Big Al needs to be focusing on earning money. Her golden parachute is gone, she'll need to support herself. This guy is currently making more than Alice.

oh-yeah-happy-dance.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been off the thread for 24 hours and WHAT THE duck IS THIS FUCKERY?
🙋🏻‍♀️ me too. I’m so confused 😅 Alice is trying to set the scene for her socks to be “exposed” as sock for “the other side” who are pretending to be her to get her in trouble? So Alice is NL who is Not Alice but someone Close To Alice. But Alice is disowning NL? 🫠

IMG_5856.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Please, my plans are well-thought through. Alice should count her lucky stars that I'm on neither side involved!
And there's music and cinematography credits for people too.

They'd better lock down their inboxes, otherwise they'll be getting angry and manipulative emails from Big Al soon.

Looks like this film is definitely getting made!
those credits exist for a year at least. it's only Ioan's acting credit that is new, but then again he always was credited with that in deadline and the poster.

I suspect either his acting credit was added because it gets made and there is no longer the danger of having a endless upcoming credit there on the top category, or - more likely - the movie is increasingly less likely to be made and this is a last ditch effort by it being more prominently featured on his imdb (specially since Bad Boys 4 will draw attention to him)

It's also possible that immigration is asking questions and she can say with that: "hey, look, this big actor just got assigned his role in my film, it's progressing!"

Reactions: 20
Just wondering, did they ever have any proper family vacations? Or did they just freeload trips to ‘visit Ioan’ from the various production companies?

Reactions: 13
Bet Alice is now in the process of making lots of iMDB sock accounts, so if/when the film's released she can give it a 1-star rating and leave lots of scathing reviews.

Alice's iMDB sock reviews for Ray of Sunshine

⭐ 1/10
Nastiest film EVER made!

Babyangel4u

This is the WORST movie I have ever seen in my life! Why is MY Coglet with that BOGAN from Brisbane?

She doesn't even really have MS. This film is a LIE.

Jimmy Gadd, are you out of your TINY MIND? How could you finance this? What kind of a person are you? Do you not care about two innocent babies who will have to see this movie?

⭐ 1/10
102 Dalmatians was better

Janelle1968

I had Ioan for 20 YEARS. I had the BEST YEARS OF HIS LIFE.

No acrobat from Brisbane is EVER going to have what we had together.

This movie doesn't even have Alexander Skarsgard or random mediocre actors like EDDIE CIBRIAN, Josh Duhamel etc.

⭐ 1/10
Missing a key character

StillMrsIoanGruffudd

Why is Alice Evans not in this film? FFS! I watched it several times hoping she would make an appearance. She does not.

I am being freaking gaslit. GASLIT.

⭐ 1/10
Tamika did this

The_deeply_irritating_presence_of_Evans

Tamika is responsible for this. She is in cahoots with Tattle and they made this movie.

Any review for this with more than three stars is a FAKE review. Welp wrote all the fake reviews. She and Bianca planned this when they met in Germany a few months ago.

⭐ 1/10
This movie was made out of the tears of two crying innocent babies

DVRO_kiss_my_ass

Dude your film with Bianca is the most embarrassing thing I have EVER seen. Who financed it? Why are there two directors? What is the point of the story? Who would give ANYONE any money for a first time writer and first time lead? Me, Elsie and Ella moved down to skid row so that you can sell the house and make "Eva Seren" the Star she's always wanted to be.

NO.
No no. NO NO.

You have left a family you were providing for. You had SPECIFICALLY asked this loving family to wait for you while you worked abroad. We did. Then you met the most psychopathic succubus ever minnow to man, and fell for her. even Prince Harry... whatever.

No NO NO NO nO. You should have found some financing then made whatever film you wanted. But you shouldn't have taken away everything you had because some vixen has your nuts between her veneers.

PS: There is still betting on how long until she leaves you! PROPER BETTING! Now THAT'S famous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Just wondering, did they ever have any proper family vacations? Or did they just freeload trips to ‘visit Ioan’ from the various production companies?
there was a trip to Italy/France in 2018, though part of it was due to the Monaco TV Festival.

There was also a vacation in Mexico in 2016/17 I think.

Alice recently also mentioned a Maui trip when Ella was a toddler

but yes, I have noticed from her IG that they seem to always have spend summer holidays mostly in LA. but then again their financial situation clearly wasnt great.

Reactions: 21
Bet Alice is now in the process of making lots of iMDB sock accounts, so if/when the film's released she can give it a 1-star rating and leave lots of scathing reviews.

Alice's iMDB sock reviews for Ray of Sunshine

⭐ 1/10
Nastiest film EVER made!

Babyangel4u

This is the WORST movie I have ever seen in my life! Why is MY Coglet with that BOGAN from Brisbane?

She doesn't even really have MS. This film is a LIE.

Jimmy Gadd, are you out of your TINY MIND? How could you finance this? What kind of a person are you? Do you not care about two innocent babies who will have to see this movie?

⭐ 1/10
102 Dalmatians was better

Janelle1968

I had Ioan for 20 YEARS. I had the BEST YEARS OF HIS LIFE.

No acrobat from Brisbane is EVER going to have what we had together.

This movie doesn't even have Alexander Skarsgard or random mediocre actors like EDDIE CIBRIAN, Josh Duhamel etc.

⭐ 1/10
Missing a key character

StillMrsIoanGruffudd

Why is Alice Evans not in this film? FFS! I watched it several times hoping she would make an appearance. She does not.

I am being freaking gaslit. GASLIT.

⭐ 1/10
Tamika did this

The_deeply_irritating_presence_of_Evans

Tamika is responsible for this. She is in cahoots with Tattle and they made this movie.

Any review for this with more than three stars is a FAKE review. Welp wrote all the fake reviews. She and Bianca planned this when they met in Germany a few months ago.

⭐ 1/10
This movie was made out of the tears of two crying innocent babies

DVRO_kiss_my_ass

Dude your film with Bianca is the most embarrassing thing I have EVER seen. Who financed it? Why are there two directors? What is the point of the story? Who would give ANYONE any money for a first time writer and first time lead? Me, Elsie and Ella moved down to skid row so that you can sell the house and make "Eva Seren" the Star she's always wanted to be.

NO.
No no. NO NO.

You have left a family you were providing for. You had SPECIFICALLY asked this loving family to wait for you while you worked abroad. We did. Then you met the most psychopathic succubus ever minnow to man, and fell for her. even Prince Harry... whatever.

No NO NO NO nO. You should have found some financing then made whatever film you wanted. But you shouldn't have taken away everything you had because some vixen has your nuts between her veneers.

PS: There is still betting on how long until she leaves you! PROPER BETTING! Now THAT'S famous.
@Ametrine. I cannot breathe. 😂😂😂😂 These need to be in the Wiki!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.