Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the ships going down

The past few threads have felt a bit weird, with some uber aggressive and overly familiar new posters. Didn’t feel inclined to join in - couldn’t be sure but it all felt a bit off. Relieved to hear others felt that too xxx
I've been back to lurking and liking for the most part of over a year now - Just because life has been busy / tiring and I've not much to add!
I still enjoy reading long term posters posts and newer members posts, I tend to like/love posts I agree with (or some parts of them) or if someone says something nice or funny.
I did notice a more nasty / aggressive tone in more recent threads but I just ignored it and skimmed by. Great detective work all!
Right! I'm back to lurking and real life. Thank you as always for all the humour and laughter you provide me with.. You are a very funny and clever bunch. Love to all and hope everyone is well xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Mad Betty

VIP Member
"Ioan isn't paying child support" So, what's Alice stopping from taking him to court then? Let's pretend for a second that statement was true: Instead of taking action and actively fighting for the "missing" child support, she just whines about it on SM. For years she's been trying to push that narrative but her actions don't match her claims. How do these people don't see that discrepancy?
It just doesn't make sense. That's one of her worst arguments in my opinion. Can't wait for Anne Kiley to confront her with it.
This is where I really question her supporters ability to use basic deductive reason.
There are really strict laws in place here in California when it comes to child support. If IG hadn't paid what he is legally bound to pay, Anne Kiley wouldn't let IG break the law.

IG clearly paid a lump sum that was meant to support the children early on and meant to last until custody was handled through the courts.

I hope that comes out soon. Because this false narrative about him paying nothing for his children is dead wrong.

MOO

• Heart

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, let's get back on topic.

Let mods do all the modding, so this doesn't lose its focus. Report and then ignore as to not feed.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I think the ideal job for Miss Alice would be working at a department store in the gifting department. There is no denying she gives good ribbon and bows. Her gift wrapping would be sublime.
I read this as "grifting department" at first. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
But I can also understand why their relationship didn't run its course early--and why he got stuck.
I must say, I can't. They were always ill-suited. Ioan is the opposite of her in nearly all respects. He is talented, well-liked, polite, modest, honest (mostly), kind, patient and generous. Alice is none of those things. I suspect she might have put an act on early on, but can anyone do that for 7 straight years when you live together too?

She is pathetically ordinary and tries to set herself apart with her awful costumes.
She's far worse than ordinary. IG could have coped with an ordinary woman but she is extraordinarily awful. An ordinary dumped woman might go batshit for a month but then they listen to good advice and calm down. Alice gets a DVRO and then breaks it. An ordinary woman might have put some bland but inoffensive handbags on Etsy. Alice does this...

AE green bag-min.png

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Now she is saying he insults the girls during the reunification sessions? When will someone muzzle this heifer?
and that he is not calling

Ioan's lawyer said he will no longer have contact with them in an unsafe enviroment for the time being. phone calls that are not monitored are unsafe.

school runs were pre Ella assaulting them already out of question if they dont stay overnight with him. now even more

you brought this all on yourself, Alice.
Calling out bad behaviour = insults/abuse
yep

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
@Hiraeth seeing as this is my first and probably only title thread, if we could have the court docs on it, I'll get more kudos 🤣🤣
I'll send some salad cream as a thank you, and also wear my hair as a shieldmaiden, in your honor 🫠

P.s I wish I could wear my hair like that everyday!
Hahahahahahaha. I had the last thread title and looked at the last threads views and it was 54k. 54k people seen how proud I was to rhyme ‘ex, drugs and socks n trolls’ with ‘sex, drugs and rock n roll.’

lol, fuck you Alice. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
Gloria does the school runs. Give me fucking peace.
---
Don’t have children if you hate having to do school runs. It comes with the job you fucking idiots. I imagine she tells the girls in the daily how much she resents being a parent. Narc bitch.

• Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
have we had this one before?
Loves a dead Dalmatian, if only she’d had the talent to play Cruella.

49A9C0AC-5D49-42D1-A75A-057D2254277B.jpeg

Also, in the medieval issues sweepstake, I’d like to put my money on Leprosy please.

• Haha

lulooo

VIP Member
Well, I just realised how gullible and dim I am. I bow down to you clever Tattle Sleuths.
How fortunate we are to have the brainpower of our super 💩💩💩 @welp, @Ametrine, @Hiraeth, @ButterTart, you are appreciated muchly by the rest of us. Also a big shout out to @Ametrine for your skills in unmasking this fucko. I really appreciate the rest of you clever 💩💩💩 who with your humour, compassion and sense of the ridiculous make coming on these threads so educating and fun.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Well I’ve come a long way and seemed to have ignored this whole thing. 🤣. Ignored the posts and the user all this time Lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
@Hiraeth seeing as this is my first and probably only title thread, if we could have the court docs on it, I'll get more kudos 🤣🤣
I'll send some salad cream as a thank you, and also wear my hair as a shieldmaiden, in your honor 🫠

P.s I wish I could wear my hair like that everyday!
Yes please @Hiraeth, we are also looking forward to your "Unsolicited and Useless sham legal opinions".

• Haha
  • Wow

kingseven

VIP Member
Speaking of the IRS, I am eagerly awaiting the next installment of @kingseven's story! 😁
I must admit to performance anxiety as to whether I can come up with something more outlandish than Bianca and Welp meeting up in Düsseldorf. The socks have raised the bar!

(As a side note Hiraeth I beam with pride whenever you praise me considering the actual important work you do in getting the court docs and sharing them with your expert analysis and exposing the Abuser, whilst I piss about making fan girl videos of Alun and giving a backstory to squirrels, rats, and a cheese string)

• Heart
  • Haha