Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe it was mostly Marcia, but some of the posts were written in textbook Alice style, so I believe they shared that account.

Reactions: 37
Thread Title: Alice Evans sends in the spies - " but it was a bit weird that they didn't know how many kids they had LOL".
---
I believe it was mostly Marcia, but some of the posts were written in textbook Alice style, so I believe they shared that account.
omg.... I'm feeling starstruck now

Reactions: 26
I've had to miss the RB threads, as I chose this thread over that. Only so many hours in a day!
Oh you amateur. I manage to squeeze in this, mafs, occasional Harkles and a whole entire other site for strictly. Occasionally I work too

Reactions: 18
The past few threads have felt a bit weird, with some uber aggressive and overly familiar new posters. Didn’t feel inclined to join in - couldn’t be sure but it all felt a bit off. Relieved to hear others felt that too xxx

Reactions: 39
Tattlers taking out the trash

I don't post a lot on these threads but read all the posts. And I feel really relieved about this. Now bring on the transcripts.

Reactions: 34
The past few threads have felt a bit weird, with some uber aggressive and overly familiar new posters. Didn’t feel inclined to join in - couldn’t be sure but it all felt a bit off. Relieved to hear others felt that too xxx
A bit weird to think that a thread full of people with their own experience of narcs would not recognise emotional manipulation at first whiff, but hey, their time they are wasting.

Reactions: 13
Just as well Bianca owns Tattle and can give Ioan’s legal team evidence Alice posts here oh yeah Bianca doesn’t own tattle

Reactions: 21
You lot, and so many others in other threads, are so clever! I’m always grateful for everybody who can compile wikis, get screenshots of Twitter and Insta as I refuse to have any other social media.

Next conspiracy theory - what if Welp was Alice all along?

Reactions: 25
And if someone had said "yes get Mr Pretzel to doxx the FMs" then what? All that happens is it gets screenshot and posted by an FM and they wank themselves into a frenzy over it. (thanks for that one @M33L4) I guess it livens up their empty days.
Lol my favourite laugh today was how everyone was pussyfooting around the user name and you had no time for that vague shit

Reactions: 39
Me three. I too felt certain people were over familiar, but thought it was my natural British reserve being judgemental.

The extreme attacks on E were actually quite jarring when you look back on it.

Reactions: 30
Hahahahahahaha. I had the last thread title and looked at the last threads views and it was 54k. 54k people seen how proud I was to rhyme ‘ex, drugs and socks n trolls’ with ‘sex, drugs and rock n roll.’

lol, fuck you Alice.

Reactions: 40
Jesus wdf have I missed . Luckily some of you are on the ball with fms . I haven't the energy to suss out who is who. Jesus some people need a life away from twitter . On here is good craic and lately I been falling asleep lurking chuckling away to myself at the antics of some of you

Ok feel the need to boot my arse should I show sympathy to an FM in disguise . We need a code word lol

Reactions: 22
So I think the game plan was to post somewhat inflammatory stuff and hope a Tattler might agree with them. Then they have 'proof' that we diss the kids etc. What they don't seem to realise is how irrelevant their little games are. They can screenshot everything I post for all I care. On an open forum like Tattle, screenshotting us is a total waste of time - but it gives the unemployed something to do.

On the other hand, screenshotting AE's crap before she deletes is useful, as is getting the same from her socks before they disappear. She's breaking her DVRO. WHICH WE DON'T HAVE!!

Reactions: 32
I've thought alot of people on here were Alice. I don't really give a rat ass. They are trying to get everyone doubting. She is crazy, and her ass is cooked. She's too busy posting to notice. It won't pay off in court, Alice.

Reactions: 21
Look at these two cuties in real life. Nearly two years since going official and going strong.

Reactions: 52
Ioan and Bianca both have great social circles. Alice on the other hand, not so much. She literally has created sock accounts to pet her ego online. Pathetic troll.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.