Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's her obsession with Matthew Rhys? Mad that she couldn't bag him, ey? He probably saw straight through her lol
God, I love it when she self owns! While she and the socks dutifully list all the ways they think MR has outdone IG, they sidestep the most obvious. MR married a beautiful, talented, and successful actress and IG married a shrewish, abusive loon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
I mean she does have a point. Rhys did stay away from lunatics. Ioan didnt for 20 years.

and you know this how?

so Ioan prefers his kids over Bianca? that's some own goal right here

obsessed with Ioan's mom - check

Disgusting.

also the 5k/month PR lady is a Alice lie she pushed before. Ioan does way too little PR for this to be true and its also nowhere declared

Ioan's performance was fine. the script npt so much

Reactions: 29
Exactly this!
I am hoping that once the custody is finally sorted, we know that the spousal support is as per the prenup (let's hope the judge caps the amount of years, given the RO) then technically she has nothing to harp on about! Although I know she will continue to do so

Reactions: 15
The idea that Ioan hasn’t been hired lately due to a Hollywood “morality clause” has made me chuckle.

Has she not heard of the shit that went down this week about A(?) listers saying a convicted rapist is a stellar guy.

Surprised she didn’t crowbar herself in for a “me too” moment though.

Reactions: 40
I can’t believe the sock is back on Matthew Rhys, IG’s mom, the money for I&B’s production, Ioan’s PR….what stage of the cycle are we at now? The golden years?

Coming up next…she was blindsided after 26 years, he never told her or the girls, how could he be so cruel, wait until the truth comes out..

And around and around the hamster wheel we go!

Reactions: 42
That silly sock, if she reads the RO again, she will see there is no territoral scope in it
---
Maybe call this dude or dudette, lucky?

Reactions: 5
Imagine being so bitter that you disparage a 6 day ultramarathon to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis and those who support it. I think a time to reflect on your life choices.

Yes, Yo's family like Bee, they never liked Al.

Yes, more money was raised by a "regular" person than Al, a "famous" person.

Yes, Al has now watched YoBee's clip about the Dragon's Back Race 8 billion times and is furious about how obviously close they are, despite Al trying every scheme in her book to break them up.

Reactions: 60
Sending hugs and love you and @TinkSparks 🩷
---
Well, according to Tony, Alice doesn't forget. Twitter and Instagram beg to differ.

View attachment 2440460
What makes me laugh about this post is he put "trust" at the end of it. Now in London, and probably the rest of the UK, when "trust" is put at the end of a statement, its street talk/ghetto, this is not a slur by the way in say "street talk/ghetto" .
It just makes me laugh that Tone is trying to act all street wise, please don't make me laugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
She must have finished the book about Ioan's mum and Matthew Rhys's mum by now. I can't wait to read it. I wonder why she has not published it? I mean she's not "gagged" about this is she?

Reactions: 35
Those have got to be the weirdest collection of photos of her child going. Why put a child lying face planking on a dirty hotel carpet?
What struck me, is that these photos look so old? Those photos look like they were taken when I was a kid, and I'm 30 years older than Ella!
Gotta say that video of her singing super cute!
---
Alice must be catching up on this thread
View attachment 2440509
---
I really love the idea that Ella has a new guitar. Music can be an incredible outlet for pain and it also gives her something different to focus on
MAlice outting herself as a member (no Alun pun intended ) as it only shows who is online if you're logged in
I'm sure someone else caught Ptoney out in the same way....they really are that thick
---
I actually really like this one. Are you sure thus is an Alice purchase . More expensive than previous items. Late birthday present for big E, or a lovebomb/bribe post re unification therapy/row?
I must admit I like this blazer too, over sized shirt, boyfriend jeans and heels would look good with this
Although not for a 14 year old

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sometimes RL has some very funny Alice Evans coincidences. Take just now. FaceTiming my UK based sister, who informs me she’s off to Bristol this coming weekend to watch Damian Lewis perform (a musical concert, when did he branch out?!) As we all know, the 2 subjects (Lewis and Bristol) are close to Alice’s black grief thieving heart. My sister was a bit bemused when I told her to watch out for dildos whilst driving, and to avoid any chuckle brother look-a-likes.
Maybe the lovely Rachel might get a date night?

Reactions: 22
How the fuck would Alice know what he thinks when (as she has pointed out herself) he hasn’t spoken to her in years?

Is Anne forwarding his daily journal entries to her or something?

Dumb bitch

Reactions: 20
I haven’t seen her act but in the stills from her work it looks like she almost always wore turtle necks collars or similar garments on screen, even back on 102, there must be real camera angle issues with that part of her body. The directors had wardrobe working overtime on it to get the scenes looking right. Even now she rarely leaves home without covering her bulging neck, I suppose trying to film around it was a bit of a nightmare.
Let’s face it she can’t do a whole lot of acting like she does her selfies - with a gaping mouth stretched as far outwards as possible and her face lurched upwards and away.

Side note..Tattle has always been better at predicting what Ioan thinks than Alice: if she knew him even half as well as she thought she did she wouldn’t be in this mess. She still thinks he GaF about her and her loser bro bitching into the void. Take it from a Tattler mAlice.. he doesn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
It is always so glaringly obvious when Alice is posting from his account. His own posts sound like a 10 year girl in my opinion.
That’s doing a disservice to all 10 year old girls who are way more mature than Tonely the Lonely

Reactions: 13
Ironic Alice is such a MR fan - given how he and Kerry obviously fell for each other while working together - not suggesting they got together before Kerry split with husband - but if Alice was Kerry's ex - she'd be still screaming affair !!! I was lied to tricked MR is an wife stealer and the Worst human. And Kerry is the worst human and I'll stop her seeing our kids . None of that . All class and kids first . I think Alice is mad she went for the apparently more successful of them but life went a different way . MR would have run a mile from crazy Alice . She is just shit stiring him Becuase she's probably realises they are close again now she's gone as he seems to be renewing the relationships she isolated him from - he doesn't want him to get comfort anywhere especially his oldest friends .

Reactions: 19

Since the jacket is getting some love (each to their own) can someone explain to me what’s happening here? I get it’s supposed to look like two buttons have been left undone, but why not actually just leave two buttons undone? The button holes and buttons look like they’re on the wrong side

Reactions: 26
Are you trying to infer that Tone isn't "street" and down with the kids?
You do know that he's the head of the Brizzle Massive? (Members, T. Evans, A. Evans)
You should watch your back, bad-mouthing the Massive might lead to all sorts of repercussions. They might mention you in tweet which will be seen by tens of followers*
*Or less...

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.