Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #209 102 Donations Alice Keeps on Talking Smack while Alun Brings the Dragon Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The artist formally know as ‘Doglady’ is griping at a user name like ‘Welp’. SMH.

Reactions: 45
You are right though and they can't stand if because you foiled Alice's plan. She's got it all figured out. Get the girls alone with Ioan, Ella and/or Elsie accuse him of sexual abuse. Everyone believes a kid, Ioan is ruined, Alice gets her 5 minutes of fame and the kids, kids will get their 5 minutes of fame, Bianca leaves Ioan. She considers this a win. Alice is angry because we already know what she's going to do before she even tried to do it.

Reactions: 44
If I could like this a thousand times I absolutely would! Please do a daily recap for those of us that absolutely can not keep up .

Reactions: 32
Brilliant!

The new thread isn‘t showing in the list.

Reactions: 6
The fact that she keeps mentioning Hiraeth and Welp shows you guys really get under her skin.
God I hope I&B go after her legally for breaking the DVRO via her socks. Let the DM print that article and show everyone what she's really like. Although there's probably still people out there that think this behavior is ok. But then again, can't be people with more than two brain cells lol.

Reactions: 48
Alice HATES people who have the receipts, the documents and who hold her accountable. Luckily we have the Turd bunker and DefCon Mimsy 5. I'd trust them over Brighton Bond, the Bristol Massive and that weird wolf wannabe in a basement somewhere in NZ any day.

Reactions: 35
AEG: They make up about 80%. I now firmly believe that 20% are incredibly private truths that AE told IG during their relationship and that he has shared with Satan who has told Mitzi who has told the entire troll world. It's a disgrace.

Yobee obsession present and correct.

AEG: They didn't! My god the stupidity! PS: would you mind asking PoisonILDWriter to unblock me? Only if you don't mind - we've always been on the same wavelength (and side) and I think my 'humorous' bio may have put her off!

The aptly named Poison Writer has gone on private. AE needs all the FMs she can get.

AEG: SO TRUE! Dumb Tattlers, man. So dumb.

And we dumbos live in your head rent-free! Who is the real fool?

AEG: Nope. Alice and ioan were not over at all. LOL I hope Bianca is ready for the emails IG sent Alice during the time he was promising BW he hated his wife and was going to leave her!

I am just waiting for "WE'RE STILL MARRIED" when she's had a sufficient amount of booze.

AEG: The therapy is a lot more than that and the kids don't want it. it's FORCED on them. He is a sadist and he will run through all the house money in litigation trying to please his gf.

Is this the same Alice who was SOO excited for therapy to begin in a sworn statement? Also Elsie liked the therapy and god knows Ella needs it. She will try to undermine the therapists at every turn - I can imagine the grilling the kids get after therapy. She's a child abusing cunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I bet Alice will remember now that she has IG (funny how she deserted it recently just as her sock ramped up again) before firing up her next sock (if she hasnt already)

Reactions: 43
"Welp" is a ridiculous name?

OK Cogs/Coggers/Coglette, whatever you say.

Reactions: 45
Not to mention that the "real" social media savvy Alice would be embarrassed that anyone would think the crap the doppelganger spews 24/7 is coming from her, and would immediately make it very clear that's not the case (and not by having the fake account claim not to be her, duh).

But no, crickets. What does that tell you?

Reactions: 44
Plus the owner of the AEG account claimed to be close to Alice. If that was the case, then surely Alice would have told her to stop posting as she was 1) divulging extremely private information 2) putting the custody of her children at risk 3) violating her DVRO.

But no, nothing like that happened. In fact, Alice's own brother's Twitter account interacted with the AEG account, and they egged each other on.

Smartest person in the room strikes again.

Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.