Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know you've found a fellow turd if this occurs:

first person says "Yo"
second person responds "Be"

Reactions: 57
I so desperately want to meet someone in real life who knows all about this saga and can discuss it. Everyone I know is oblivious to the Alice/Ioan drama.
Tell me about it! My family used to watch Hornblower together as the Sunday night TV special. I mentioned Ioan and his trials and tribulations to my mum and sister (we have Welsh heritage with a v proud Welsh grandmother so we all have an extra soft spot for him). I tried to provide a summary of the absolute madness of the last few years but couldn't choose the most salient points and ended up rambling like a mad...well, like Alice.

I might work on a simple presentation for future victims of mine.

Reactions: 49
I don't think we should assume Dafydd has given him advice, because the nature of their friendship means there's a conflict, and also the legal jurisdictions are different.
Yeah, I don't mean he was 'advising' him officially - that's Anne's job but he'll have certainly seen enough to warn him of typical pitfalls if Ioan had spoken to him about matters. A bit like me asking my farmer aunty why she thinks my dog is off colour even though I'm already booked in to see the vet She can't do anything but it can be interesting, useful or reassuring to see what she thinks.

Reactions: 25
Well Alice finally took some advice about beating Bianca at her own game and went paddle boarding.

Reactions: 57
Yes but in his DVRO filings he already mentioned Alice’s threat of that against him so it’s already out there in court filings and public. Any thing that is said now Ioan’s lawyers would clearly go back to that and the burden of proof is on Alice. They didn’t have burden of proof last time. They won’t have it this time.

Reactions: 21
simply mention that Alice a jellyfish (or use the Welsh verbage of "Cont y môr" (translated is 'cunt of the sea')

Reactions: 18
I think where Ioan got lucky is that Alice just can't help herself. In her bid to always be one up, she warned him that she was going to produce a fake diary and do an Amber Heard detailing 'his abuse'. That would have made him see that this woman was prepared to do anything to destroy him, hence his caution regarding being alone with the kids once he started seeing them again.

Alice is truly malignant, but her desire for everyone to know just how clever she is, has thus far, been her undoing to some extent. And thank goodness for that.

As for the BS being posted by the socks, I'm actually avoiding it now. It's getting to me even though it's not directed at me, and I don't actually know Ioan and Bianca. How can people be so stupid and malevolent? The only consolation is that I'm sure that neither Ioan or Bianca are reading any of this crap.

Reactions: 65
No idea if it was ever brought up in the 200+ threads but I just stumbled upon this interview Ioan gave in 2008 and with today's knowledge it's painful to see the red flags
also reading the proposal story again

anyway....

This is nonsense for several reasons. First of all it isnt a big case in pop culture (eg this isnt Britney Spears getting divorced), so no one has a real interest to come forward. Secondly, even if it was, most people dont come "out" anyway. Thirdly, even if somebody wanted to come out about Alice you would probably refrain because she is known to be too relentless (look how she treated poor Ella Newton for just being nice to Ioan for example). And lastly, we dont need people to "come out", over the years enough people have expressed what a nightmare she is and many of us have witnessed it.

Also, abusers arent always abusive to everyone or to the same degree. It's something no one in her corner seems to really understand. In fact narc abusers have the ability to lovebomb pretty well.

Reactions: 50
That proposal article is so cringe. So, so horribly cringe.
Alice clearly evil from day 1. Poor/naive Ioan blind to it all! Bit off putting really. You would have thought Matthew Rhys might have had a word in his ear.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 2400864
Tone really didn’t like the thread title Yo, me, Dupee did he? “There bladders are knickered from this horse tranc” what now? You fucking imbecile.
10/10 for yo- bucks but this is without a doubt the funniest thing I’ve seen on Tattle ever. Absolute genius and I adore you for it. Excellent!

Reactions: 9
Well, now I want some ketamine after catching up (still have a few pages to go!). I generally don’t like the strong stuff. Hate Oxycodone, oxycontin and tramadol so get by on cocodamol and naproxen. But ketamine sounds ace. Anyone know a guy?

Reactions: 16
Absolute gold. Love this so much I want to know more

Reactions: 10
AEG: He "said" she was paying his bills. You believe every word he says because it's 'on a court document'! He even contradicts himself on successive court documents and you don't notice..
Funny, his court documents are all very consistent. What’s the saying, a narcissist‘s accusations are a confession?

Reactions: 28
That proposal article is so cringe. So, so horribly cringe.
Alice clearly evil from day 1. Poor/naive Ioan blind to it all! Bit off putting really. You would have thought Matthew Rhys might have had a word in his ear.
He was probably trying every single day, hence Alice driving a wedge between them!

Reactions: 20
Since the girls have a GAL, wouldn't any further ROs or court stuff go through her? Other than accusing him of SA via social media, wouldn't the GAL be the one to file? I'm not sure, just asking

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.