Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #201 Alice's puffball skirts are older than Bianca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @ButterTart and @Hiraeth for getting and putting documents in Layman’s terms. I’m not legally minded and sometimes don’t understand the documents

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Well this is a bore now. Al is boring with her fake IG posts, the Twitter socks are a bore, the court is a bore. Things take time but a hearing scheduled in six months' time. duck that.
You underestimate Alice's addiction to Twitter and her need to always be attacking Ioan and Bianca.

Reactions: 34
I think Anne asked for the proceedings to be made confidential. They know Alice is not going to be able to contain herself and are going to give Alice enough rope to hang herself with. It will be clear any 'leaks' could only have come from Alice (especially anything via the Daily Fail) and he can then go after her properly. This time there WILL be criminal conviction and then she can kiss custody and spousal support goodbye. They are playing the long game. It is just as Andrea said, just let Alice duck up.
I am as nosey as the next person, but I deal with not getting my gossip fix. This is the right move to protect the kids from that monster's abuse. They deserve a childhood and their daddy back and Ioan deserves a relationship with his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Going to bed. Wonder how many Instagram posts Alice will have faked by the time I get up, the sassy witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Okay, we have three minute orders from the court which stemmed from the hearing which occurred at 8:30 a.m. this morning (August 10, 2023). I’ll break them down in order.

Minute Order #1 – Evidentiary Hearing (file name 1963614706):
Ioan withdrew his request for an evidentiary hearing to be heard that day. This could be for many reasons, so best not to speculate too much, but I am guessing that the matters were already being addressed in future hearings so another evidentiary hearing was not needed. I think it has to do with Ioan’s new Ex Parte Application (see Minute Order #3, below).
A status conference regarding the financial issues (to check whether they have been resolved by a settlement or not) is now set for February 7, 2024 at 1:30 p.m.
I’m guessing the judge was less than thrilled at the state of Alice’s income and expense declaration, as well as her lateness, so the parties have to file their income and expense declaration as well as a joint statement of issues at least 10 court days prior to February 7. “Court days” are days the court is actually in session, so it is like counting business days rather than calendar days. When counting days, weekends and holidays are omitted, so 10 court days is 2 weeks before the next hearing on February 7.
The judge asked Ioan’s side to serve notice of the next hearing to all the parties (this is just a form stating when the next hearing is).
There was a court reporter assigned to this portion of the hearing, so a transcript may be available. I am checking on that and will purchase it if there is one.

Minute Order #2 – RFO for Custody/Visitation (file name 1963614315):
The judge spoke to both sides and then made his ruling. Ioan withdrew his request to have an evidentiary hearing that day (possibly related to the ex parte application in minute order #3 below). The matter will instead be heard at a future hearing which the parties agreed will take one afternoon. (You have to estimate for the judge how long a hearing is expected to last, if it’s a contested hearing.)
Ioan’s request for order (RFO) for custody and visitation also got continued to February 7, 2024 at 1:30 p.m.
Regarding the therapists, the parties agreed (and the court ordered) that all necessary forms and full payment must be submitted by noon on August 11, 2023 (noon tomorrow). It is unlikely that we will see copies of these documents.
Again, Ioan’s side is asked to serve notice of this hearing.
No court reporter was assigned to this portion of the hearing, so there will not be a transcript.

Minute Order #3 – Ex Parte Application (file name O96090560):
Surprise! Ioan filed new documents today via an Ex Parte Application. This means that Ioan filed a petition for something (we don’t know what yet, since the documents haven’t been uploaded to the docket at the time of writing). The judge granted Ioan’s request for a hearing on shortened time (meaning the usual notice requirements do not apply).
Therefore, the hearing for whatever Ioan filed is going to be heard on August 17, 2023 at 8:30 a.m.
Alice must file her response by August 14, 2023.
Ioan must file his response (if any, a response is not required) by August 16, 2023.
There will also be a trial setting conference regarding the custody issues on August 17, 2023 at 8:30 a.m.
Ioan’s side is to give notice of the hearing.
No court reporter was assigned to this portion of the hearing, so there will not be a transcript.

The takeaway (tl;dr): August 17, 2023 will be a big day since there will be some decisions made on whatever Ioan filed today, and the trial date for custody will be set on that day. The financial issues are being pushed off to February 7, 2024 for a status conference in the event that the parties settle. This is a good thing because it seems the court is prioritizing custody over financial issues.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
I don't have time to catch up this morning as I have a super busy day. I just wanted to drop by and say that if everything has been continued until next year that Alice gets arrested for violating the RO soon. I suspect Ioan has been putting off reporting her to the police until after the hearing. Enjoy jail, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The ex parte order was filed by the GAL.

No. This is a responsive declaration by the GAL which relates to Ioan's Request For Order. Ioan filed ex parte documents today which are not yet available for purchase.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The amount of time and money wasted just to unravel yourself from a bad marriage is both astounding and depressing in equal measure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Okay, we have three minute orders from the court which stemmed from the hearing which occurred at 8:30 a.m. this morning (August 10, 2023). I’ll break them down in order.

Minute Order #1 – Evidentiary Hearing (file name 1963614706):
Ioan withdrew his request for an evidentiary hearing to be heard that day. This could be for many reasons, so best not to speculate too much, but I am guessing that the matters were already being addressed in future hearings so another evidentiary hearing was not needed. I think it has to do with Ioan’s new Ex Parte Application (see Minute Order #3, below).
A status conference regarding the financial issues (to check whether they have been resolved by a settlement or not) is now set for February 7, 2024 at 1:30 p.m.
I’m guessing the judge was less than thrilled at the state of Alice’s income and expense declaration, as well as her lateness, so the parties have to file their income and expense declaration as well as a joint statement of issues at least 10 court days prior to February 7. “Court days” are days the court is actually in session, so it is like counting business days rather than calendar days. When counting days, weekends and holidays are omitted, so 10 court days is 2 weeks before the next hearing on February 7.
The judge asked Ioan’s side to serve notice of the next hearing to all the parties (this is just a form stating when the next hearing is).
There was a court reporter assigned to this portion of the hearing, so a transcript may be available. I am checking on that and will purchase it if there is one.

Minute Order #2 – RFO for Custody/Visitation (file name 1963614315):
The judge spoke to both sides and then made his ruling. Ioan withdrew his request to have an evidentiary hearing that day (possibly related to the ex parte application in minute order #3 below). The matter will instead be heard at a future hearing which the parties agreed will take one afternoon. (You have to estimate for the judge how long a hearing is expected to last, if it’s a contested hearing.)
Ioan’s request for order (RFO) for custody and visitation also got continued to February 7, 2024 at 1:30 p.m.
Regarding the therapists, the parties agreed (and the court ordered) that all necessary forms and full payment must be submitted by noon on August 11, 2023 (noon tomorrow). It is unlikely that we will see copies of these documents.
Again, Ioan’s side is asked to serve notice of this hearing.

Minute Order #3 – Ex Parte Application (file name O96090560):
Surprise! Ioan filed new documents today via an Ex Parte Application. This means that Ioan filed a petition for something (we don’t know what yet, since the documents haven’t been uploaded to the docket at the time of writing). The judge granted Ioan’s request for a hearing on shortened time (meaning the usual notice requirements do not apply).
Therefore, the hearing for whatever Ioan filed is going to be heard on August 17, 2023 at 8:30 a.m.
Alice must file her response by August 14, 2023.
Ioan must file his response (if any, a response is not required) by August 16, 2023.
There will also be a trial setting conference regarding the custody issues on August 17, 2023 at 8:30 a.m.
Ioan’s side is to give notice of the hearing.

The takeaway (tl;dr): August 17, 2023 will be a big day since there will be some decisions made on whatever Ioan filed today, and the trial date for custody will be set on that day. The financial issues are being pushed off to February 7, 2024 for a status conference in the event that the parties settle. This is a good thing because it seems the court is prioritizing custody over financial issues.
Bernal is going to push her to settle because he is eyeing that $750 000 in the blocked account. He wants to be paid and he knows she doesn't have money. Big Bird is going to resist and that's when everything between Bernal and Big Bird is going to pot. She will fire Bernal and try to do a runner to the UK with the kids in tow. MOO

• Wow
Reactions: 42
The ex parte application was filed by the GAL.

"there is a long period of estrangement" and "delay will negatively impact the children" is music to my ears
Screenshot_20230811_013909_Chrome.jpg

No. This is a responsive declaration by the GAL which relates to Ioan's Request For Order. Ioan filed ex parte documents today which are not yet available for purchase.
I guess it will be about custody evaluation being ordered now and the GAL agrees with him?

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Lol she has to drop a chunk of change for therapy tomorrow?

ETA and the GAL?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just waiting for a Sock to diss the GAL.

The issue of the child custody evaluation is important in this case as the Court is bifurcating custody to set the matter for trial, there is a long period of estrangement, and delay will negatively impact the children. Whether the delay is in the commencement of an evaluation or in the decision not to order an evaluation and therefore set trial dates, my position on their behalf is that it is in the children's best interest that the Court make the decision on shortened time.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Imagine her taking this in while hungover to duck today. Can she control herself on social media tonight?
---
So does no court reporter = judges chambers? That makes way more sense to me

Reactions: 25
That’s disappointing that financials have to wait that long..if they were done sooner Big Bird would have more time to prepare to downsize… is she going to live in this expensive apartment with $3000 utilities until February and in February when she will run out of money she’ll be told that she owns Ioan money?

WHAT IS HAPPENING! I don’t understand 😑
I feel like Ioan is just going to write off the money at this stage. I sure hope he has millions in retirement accounts that aren't community property. The wheels of justice turn slowly but they grind fine.

Btw, I know I said I was busy. Getting off line now. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.