Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #201 Alice's puffball skirts are older than Bianca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she hasn't yet enrolled Ella into school is damning. Forget Ella's relationship with Ioan, Alice is destroying her life chances. What sort of mother would fail to ensure that their child is receiving a decent education? We know the parlous state of Ioan and her finances: those girls are going to have to work for a living. What does Alice think Ella's going to do? It's mind-boggling that she can be so irresponsible, and yes, abusive. When Ella eventually gets back into the school system, she will be so far behind that unless she really applies herself, she will never catch up.

I genuinely don't understand why Alice is doing this. She just doesn't care about those girls at all. They are just weapons to be used to hurt Ioan regardless of the cost to them of their happiness, mental well-being and future prospects.

ETA: I guess she can extend the lease for a few months with the $40,000 she has in savings and what Ioan pays her for child support. Mind, if her expenses were real*, that $40,000 would only last two months!

*we know they're made up
Indeed. If everything she says about Ioan is true, and he is an abuser, it still doesn't explain why Ella is not enrolled in school, why she has not found a stable place to live and why she hasn't gotten a job. These things are all in her power and in the girls best interests. She's had 2.5 years to do. She will end up with nothing but debt.

Reactions: 62
In the email about school enrollment is it saying she hasn't enrolled Elsie either in her current school? Or was it referring to not having enrolled her in the new school she wanted to put her in?
ETA do you have to re-enroll each school year in the US even if you're already at the school?

Reactions: 12
How do you just not bother to enrol your children in school? How is this allowed to happen? Any of it?

She's an ugly human. Ugly personality, ugly behavior, ugly demeanor, ugly morals. Ugly to the core. No amount of filters can disguise that.

Go ahead and ruin your own life but leave the children out of your perverse need for control and revenge. They don't deserve any of this. They don't deserve to have someone like her in their lives.

She should get nothing more than supervised visitation, if that.

If there aren't penalties forthcoming for what she has done, then the "system" is seriously broken.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
In the email about school enrollment is it saying she hasn't enrolled Elsie either in her current school? Or was it referring to not having enrolled her in the new school she wanted to put her in?
Elsie is still enrolled at the same school as last school year. I doubt Alice will bring her to school on Monday though.
---
How do you just not bother to enrol your children in school? How is this allowed to happen? Any of it?

She's an ugly human. Ugly personality, ugly behavior, ugly demeanor, ugly morals. Ugly to the core. No amount of filters can disguise that.

Go ahead and ruin your own life but leave the children out of your perverse need for control and revenge. They don't deserve any of this. They don't deserve to have someone like her in their lives.

She should get nothing more than supervised visitation, if that.

If there aren't penalties forthcoming for what she has done, then the "system" is seriously broken.
I think there are definitely big consequences for Alice coming. Ioan and his lawyers have been sitting back and giving her enough rope, waiting for the right time to strike. It's already started. I would t be surprised if the girls are removed from her custody on 17 August.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Gutted to be a full 75 pages behind while all this is going on! I cannot keep up, still travelling with small kids. At this point I have lost track of my sanity, my hearing and which time zone I am in…

Even more gutted to be behind on the gossip because, guys - I’m currently in Beverly Hills, as part of our whistle-stop tour. Maybe I should just go out into the street and listen for high-pitched wailing and the sound of vomiting and mammaries clapping together…?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
ETA do you have to re-enroll each school year in the US even if you're already at the school?
I thought it was that she remained enrolled in the new school which the judge banned but hasn’t been back re enrolled in the old school for the upcoming year?

Reactions: 17
The thing that is so consistent with Alice is her big gob, brass neck and narcissistic projection. She is all shouty about how she will 'prove Ioan has lied', 'tell her truth', how she will expose he has been 'hiding money' and is an 'abuser', how happy she is to have the GAL ('wonderful' she said to the Judge) and can't wait for the girls to tell their 'truth'.
But all of a sudden, it has come out she has been hiding money, the evidence of her emotional abuse and coercive control of the children was so clear that the Judge was alarmed and appointed the GAL, and now the GAL isn't saying what she wants, she no longer wants a Custody Evaluation. The trouble is that everything is in writing by her, or by 'friends' who have boldly announced they are closely connected to both Alice and Tone, are in personal contact with them both (cc'ing them in every tweet) and getting all their information direct from 'source'.
Cue the 'corrupt courts, crooked Judges and cahoots therapists, GALs and Evaluators'!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
The thing that is so consistent with Alice is her big gob, brass neck and narcissistic projection. She is all shouty about how she will 'prove Ioan has lied', 'tell her truth', how she will expose he has been 'hiding money' and is an 'abuser', how happy she is to have the GAL ('wonderful' she said to the Judge) and can't wait for the girls to tell their 'truth'.
But all of a sudden, it has come out she has been hiding money, the evidence of her emotional abuse and coercive control of the children was so clear that the Judge was alarmed and appointed the GAL, and now the GAL isn't saying what she wants, she no longer wants a Custody Evaluation. The trouble is that everything is in writing by her, or by 'friends' who have boldly announced they are closely connected to both Alice and Tone, are in personal contact with them both (cc'ing them in every tweet) and getting all their information direct from 'source'.
Cue the 'corrupt courts, crooked Judges and cahoots therapists, GALs and Evaluators'!
Right-? Where is her blustering bravado now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Indeed. If everything she says about Ioan is true, and he is an abuser, it still doesn't explain why Ella is not enrolled in school, why she has not found a stable place to live and why she hasn't gotten a job. These things are all in her power and in the girls best interests. She's had 2.5 years to do. She will end up with nothing but debt.
I can't like this enough, or as Alice would say 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I took a closer look at Ioan’s Ex Parte Request for Order for Child Custody Evaluation (the “Ex Parte Request”) and had a few (okay, more than a few) thoughts, and wanted to summarize the filing. Standard disclaimer: I’m not a family lawyer and these are just my opinions based on publicly available court documents.
  • This is a long filing because Ioan attached his Domestic Violence Restraining Order petition to the Ex Parte Request. I believe he did this for two reasons: one, there was an abundant amount of corroborating evidence in the petition; and two, if a different judge were somehow going to review the file and/or make a ruling (if the current judge was unavailable), that new judge would not be familiar with the DVRO proceeding—so this is a great way to inform the new judge about it.

• Ex Parte requests are usually only made if there is an emergency or a grave need. In this case, Ioan felt that appointing a child custody evaluator was extremely important and had to be addressed immediately. Ex Parte hearings are different than regular hearings because they are held very quickly after the request is made. Generally, hearings are set on the court’s calendar well in advance, and the petitioner has to send notice of the hearing 30 days beforehand to the respondent. So the hearing date takes a long time to come around. Ioan felt this was important enough to ask the court to set a near-immediate hearing date, and, as we learned today, the court agreed. The new court date for the hearing is August 17, 2023.

• One of the factors in the judge’s decision to grant Ioan’s request to put the Ex Parte hearing on calendar next week was the declaration of the GAL, which was also filed today and made available by our beloved @ButterTart upthread. The GAL indicated that she agreed that a custody evaluation must be done sooner rather than later, in order to minimize harm to the children.

• Included in Ioan’s request is the suggestion to use Dr. Suzanne Dupee, M.D., as the child custody evaluator. Per the filing, everyone agreed on Dr. Dupee except Alice (Ioan, Anne, the GAL, AND BERNAL agreed on her, but Alice apparently wasn’t having it). My suspicion is that Alice would have disapproved of any evaluator, because she is dead set on not having the kids evaluated at all.

• Ioan’s Declaration is attached, which describes the situation that he believes necessitates a quick hearing to appoint a child custody evaluator. Unsurprisingly, both of his children’s names are spelled correctly, unlike Alice’s last filing. Ioan says that Alice “has inflicted serious emotional harm on Ella and Elsie in numerous ways.” In short, she interferes with their parental relationship, she instructs the children not to see or communicate with him, she verbally abuses and threatens him, sometimes in front of the children; and refuses to cooperate with court-ordered therapy.

• Ioan says he is seeking the custody evaluation because he believes that Alice’s “actions toward him and the children constitute abuse, and he is gravely concerned about the children’s wellbeing.”

• Ioan notes that everyone, including Bernal and the GAL, has agreed to Dr. Dupee as the child custody evaluator, except Alice. He states that Dr. Dupee is available to perform the child custody evaluation, but they are on a wait list for October 2023. If they delay in appointing the child custody evaluator, they will lose their spot on Dr. Dupee’s calendar.

• The legal authority for appointing a child custody evaluator is then described and the reasons that there is “good cause” to have the ex parte hearing are set forth (described above).

• Anne Kiley also submitted a declaration where she describes the consents she received from the GAL and Bernal (copied to all attorneys and the GAL) to appoint Dr. Dupee as the child custody evaluator. The GAL stated that she thought a child custody evaluation was appropriate. She shows proof that Dr. Dupee was available for the evaluation and calendared the evaluation.

• Anne then describes an email from Bernal where he states that Alice has not agreed to undergo a child custody evaluation and if the GAL suggests it then he would address it with Alice. The GAL reminded him that she had emailed both him and Alice saying that she thought a child custody evaluation was appropriate!

• Bernal, of course, inquired about the evaluator’s fees. Estimated total fee for the child custody evaluator is $23,000.

• Anne apparently emailed Bernal several times at the end of July about the custody evaluation and about Alice’s failure to contact the joint therapist and individual therapist for the children so they could do their court-ordered therapy. Bernal did not reply. Anne emailed Bernal on August 4 to follow up on the evaluation and stated that if Alice didn’t agree, that she would file the request for an ex parte hearing on August 10. She asked to be notified by the end of the day and it appears that Bernal did not reply. Anne then sent notice of the ex parte request on August 8. Bernal did not reply.

• Ioan then attaches another Declaration by him, stating that, since he moved out of the family home, Alice “has continued to inflict serious emotional harm on Ella and Elsie” by her statements and by her interference in his parental relationship with them. He states that Alice has verbally abused and undermined him in front of the children throughout their lives, and has “made thousands of threatening and abusive communications” to him and about him.

• Ioan then states that Alice has violated the Domestic Violence Restraining Order “repeatedly, and she continues to do so to this day.” He states that Alice “has used and harmed Ella,” and he believes that “Alice was the person behind Ella’s actions and TRO/DVRO request.”

• Ioan states that Alice has repeatedly either refused to bring the children or interfered with Ioan bringing the children to therapy. The girls have had multiple therapists and have missed more sessions than they have attended. The court-ordered reunification therapy and individual therapy has not occurred because Alice will not complete the intake requirements for the therapies.

• A proposed court order appointing Dr. Dupee as child custody evaluator is attached. The evaluator is given the power to interview Ioan and Alice separately, interview the children, and interview any other person they deem advisable in order to make findings and recommendations to the Court regarding the children. The evaluator’s report is confidential. If it is disclosed, there may be monetary sanctions imposed. The fees for the evaluation will come from the sale proceeds of the house in the blocked account. The evaluator cannot speak to one attorney alone on substantive issues; both parties’ attorneys must be present for any communication on such issues. The order also requires the parties to cooperate with the child custody evaluator and cooperate with any psychological/psychiatric testing of any of Ioan, Alice, or the children. The evaluator will give the Court and both parties’ attorneys a copy of the evaluation, which is strictly confidential.

• An email from Anne Kiley is attached stating that Alice had lied about the children’s school. Ella is still not enrolled and there seems to be conflicting information as to whether Elsie is enrolled or not.

• The email also says that Alice’s lease expires this fall. Which means she signed a 6-month lease since they sold the house in early April.

• Several hateful Tweets, Instagram comments, emails, texts to Ioan made by Elsie’s mobile phone, and a transcription of a voicemail, all made by Alice, are attached.

• So, the next hearing will be August 17, 2023, and the only issues the court will decide that day are whether to: (i) appoint a child custody evaluator at all; and (ii) if a child custody evaluator is needed, appoint Dr. Suzanne Dupee as the child custody evaluator.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 112
I’m genuinely astounded that this is allowed to continue. That Alice can just decide not to enrol the kid in school, or pretend to change schools for the younger kid for her lapdog to tweet about. She just refuses any therapy because she will be found out if any therapist or evaluator is allowed near those kids.
How is this allowed to continue? The court is essentially enabling the abuse of these children!
She will be homeless by fall.
Enough is enough, give the kids to Ioan and leave the evil witch to rot.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Hiraeth you absolute legend. I fkn missed this part skimming through the (older) RFO
886706C7-3DF6-4587-BFBD-162AFFF7CF3E.jpeg
but it hurts us all I’m sure
ETA I skimmed through the older DVRO application attached and must have missed the part in the new docs involving Elsie, not that this info was included in the OG DVRO application and I missed it

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Here's the redacted filing. The previous link no longer works since I limited access to the prior file. Thanks all for catching the info! It's not private since it's filed in publicly available court documents, but better safe than sorry! Back to driving 😅

What a bleeping witch. Can’t she see that she is ruining her child’s future by not giving her an education. She’s banking on her becoming a model and not having to read maths or do science but cmon this isn’t likely to happen. Ella will have no opportunity for any sort of work without qualifications.

bernal is a shyster isn’t he. He has a crap client, granted but his replies are hardly professional

also, I called it last thread. Alice was never intending to stay in that apartment long. What the duck was she thinking, taking that place on.

Reactions: 51
I took a closer look at Ioan’s Ex Parte Request for Order for Child Custody Evaluation (the “Ex Parte Request”) and had a few (okay, more than a few) thoughts, and wanted to summarize the filing. Standard disclaimer: I’m not a family lawyer and these are just my opinions based on publicly available court documents.
  • This is a long filing because Ioan attached his Domestic Violence Restraining Order petition to the Ex Parte Request. I believe he did this for two reasons: one, there was an abundant amount of corroborating evidence in the petition; and two, if a different judge were somehow going to review the file and/or make a ruling (if the current judge was unavailable), that new judge would not be familiar with the DVRO proceeding—so this is a great way to inform the new judge about it.

• Ex Parte requests are usually only made if there is an emergency or a grave need. In this case, Ioan felt that appointing a child custody evaluator was extremely important and had to be addressed immediately. Ex Parte hearings are different than regular hearings because they are held very quickly after the request is made. Generally, hearings are set on the court’s calendar well in advance, and the petitioner has to send notice of the hearing 30 days beforehand to the respondent. So the hearing date takes a long time to come around. Ioan felt this was important enough to ask the court to set a near-immediate hearing date, and, as we learned today, the court agreed. The new court date for the hearing is August 17, 2023.

• One of the factors in the judge’s decision to grant Ioan’s request to put the Ex Parte hearing on calendar next week was the declaration of the GAL, which was also filed today and made available by our beloved @ButterTart upthread. The GAL indicated that she agreed that a custody evaluation must be done sooner rather than later, in order to minimize harm to the children.

• Included in Ioan’s request is the suggestion to use Dr. Suzanne Dupee, M.D., as the child custody evaluator. Per the filing, everyone agreed on Dr. Dupee except Alice (Ioan, Anne, the GAL, AND BERNAL agreed on her, but Alice apparently wasn’t having it). My suspicion is that Alice would have disapproved of any evaluator, because she is dead set on not having the kids evaluated at all.

• Ioan’s Declaration is attached, which describes the situation that he believes necessitates a quick hearing to appoint a child custody evaluator. Unsurprisingly, both of his children’s names are spelled correctly, unlike Alice’s last filing. Ioan says that Alice “has inflicted serious emotional harm on Ella and Elsie in numerous ways.” In short, she interferes with their parental relationship, she instructs the children not to see or communicate with him, she verbally abuses and threatens him, sometimes in front of the children; and refuses to cooperate with court-ordered therapy.

• Ioan says he is seeking the custody evaluation because he believes that Alice’s “actions toward him and the children constitute abuse, and he is gravely concerned about the children’s wellbeing.”

• Ioan notes that everyone, including Bernal and the GAL, has agreed to Dr. Dupee as the child custody evaluator, except Alice. He states that Dr. Dupee is available to perform the child custody evaluation, but they are on a wait list for October 2023. If they delay in appointing the child custody evaluator, they will lose their spot on Dr. Dupee’s calendar.

• The legal authority for appointing a child custody evaluator is then described and the reasons that there is “good cause” to have the ex parte hearing are set forth (described above).

• Anne Kiley also submitted a declaration where she describes the consents she received from the GAL and Bernal (copied to all attorneys and the GAL) to appoint Dr. Dupee as the child custody evaluator. The GAL stated that she thought a child custody evaluation was appropriate. She shows proof that Dr. Dupee was available for the evaluation and calendared the evaluation.

• Anne then describes an email from Bernal where he states that Alice has not agreed to undergo a child custody evaluation and if the GAL suggests it then he would address it with Alice. The GAL reminded him that she had emailed both him and Alice saying that she thought a child custody evaluation was appropriate!

• Bernal, of course, inquired about the evaluator’s fees. Estimated total fee for the child custody evaluator is $23,000.

• Anne apparently emailed Bernal several times at the end of July about the custody evaluation and about Alice’s failure to contact the joint therapist and individual therapist for the children so they could do their court-ordered therapy. Bernal did not reply. Anne emailed Bernal on August 4 to follow up on the evaluation and stated that if Alice didn’t agree, that she would file the request for an ex parte hearing on August 10. She asked to be notified by the end of the day and it appears that Bernal did not reply. Anne then sent notice of the ex parte request on August 8. Bernal did not reply.

• Ioan then attaches another Declaration by him, stating that, since he moved out of the family home, Alice “has continued to inflict serious emotional harm on Ella and Elsie” by her statements and by her interference in his parental relationship with them. He states that Alice has verbally abused and undermined him in front of the children throughout their lives, and has “made thousands of threatening and abusive communications” to him and about him.

• Ioan then states that Alice has violated the Domestic Violence Restraining Order “repeatedly, and she continues to do so to this day.” He states that Alice “has used and harmed Ella,” and he believes that “Alice was the person behind Ella’s actions and TRO/DVRO request.”

• Ioan states that Alice has repeatedly either refused to bring the children or interfered with Ioan bringing the children to therapy. The girls have had multiple therapists and have missed more sessions than they have attended. The court-ordered reunification therapy and individual therapy has not occurred because Alice will not complete the intake requirements for the therapies.

• A proposed court order appointing Dr. Dupee as child custody evaluator is attached. The evaluator is given the power to interview Ioan and Alice separately, interview the children, and interview any other person they deem advisable in order to make findings and recommendations to the Court regarding the children. The evaluator’s report is confidential. If it is disclosed, there may be monetary sanctions imposed. The fees for the evaluation will come from the sale proceeds of the house in the blocked account. The evaluator cannot speak to one attorney alone on substantive issues; both parties’ attorneys must be present for any communication on such issues. The order also requires the parties to cooperate with the child custody evaluator and cooperate with any psychological/psychiatric testing of any of Ioan, Alice, or the children. The evaluator will give the Court and both parties’ attorneys a copy of the evaluation, which is strictly confidential.

• An email from Anne Kiley is attached stating that Alice had lied about the children’s school. Ella is still not enrolled and there seems to be conflicting information as to whether Elsie is enrolled or not.

• The email also says that Alice’s lease expires this fall. Which means she signed a 6-month lease since they sold the house in early April.

• Several hateful Tweets, Instagram comments, emails, texts to Ioan made by Elsie’s mobile phone, and a transcription of a voicemail, all made by Alice, are attached.

• So, the next hearing will be August 17, 2023, and the only issues the court will decide that day are whether to: (i) appoint a child custody evaluator at all; and (ii) if a child custody evaluator is needed, appoint Dr. Suzanne Dupee as the child custody evaluator.
I have no doubt the evaluation will be ordered. After the evaluation in October, can custody immediately be removed from Alice, or will it have to wait until February?

Reactions: 21
She's going to be so fucked if she doesn't send Elsie to her usual school. Withholding both kids from school? Mother of the year!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I cant believe what I have just read..thank you so much for this Hiraeth ❤❤❤ she is bleeping shocking isn't she...surely she cant keep those poor girls in her care now can she? Poor I&B as well. The worry their dad must have about his girls must be unbearable. Surely the Judge will see she is unstable!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yup, Ioan îs now showing his teeth. No more Mr Nice Guy

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Where is your truth Alice, you have opportunity right here and now to prove all of this wrong, to show you’re being hard done by, this is YOUR TIME to reply and get your story out there.

why don’t you? Don’t answer that, it’s rhetorical. You have no story. You have no truth to tell. You are unfit to be a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Hey Alice, tell me you’re a bleep without telling me you’re a bleep. Go to hell. Immediately, if not sooner

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.