Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #195 Tell Me You’re Getting Married Without Telling Me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fuckwit! Shes trying to get this young person, who she thinks is Welp, the sack by tagging their "workplace" but that workplace hasn't been operational on twitter since 2020 👀🙈
I doubt anyone would pay attention to a sock, claiming things that can easily be disproven. But let me go and report the witch, because bullying is never good, even if it is done by total idiots who couldn’t even turn on the tap without getting burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't help but wonder how Alice replied when asked, Why isn't Ella in school?
Her reply would have been something like this:

"My baby was at a private school but her evil daddy and his bogan stole the money for the school fees to make a film! Never in my LIFE have I heard something so nasty! She needs to go to the private school because it was the most wonderful place ever in the world. Public school isn't suitable for my lovely baby, there are not enough rich kids who go there. I know I previously said I would clean toilets to pay the school fees, but I couldn't find a suitable cleaning job that was glamorous enough for me and paid enough money - who knew that cleaning toilets doesn't give you enough money to afford $50k a year school fees? This is all that BOGAN'S fault, she ruined my life and my babeez's lives!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I actually think Alice is good in the clip . She handles bad dialogue with a strong underhand delivery while being both still and operatic . This is quite a rare ability - glen close has it. And the chick from misery . I think her reputation is what damaged her . Not a lack of talent or ability . It's a shame she could have totally done basic instinct / misery / and the bunny boiler movie really well . But to be a good villain / femme fatale in Hollywood you have to be a nice person after cut . Sharon got cancelled for not being "nice" . There's a double standard but women are really judged for their personalities and agreeabiliy . Men with talent can be assholes - well could be . Now they are cancelled too - especially in TV .
Sorry but you have got to be kidding right ? 👀

That bloody mouth still clacks on reel it's so annoying ! How the actual fook did he stick that clacking mouth constantly . God the relief he must feel from not having to listen to it any more . Even when married he wanted her on other side of plane trips 👀🫤

Reactions: 32
Now @welp runs Tattle too?! Ioan follows her on Twitter. Bloody witch has been getting all my Yo $$ too hasn't she?!
---

The thing Alice doesn't get is that even if Bianca doesn't succeed in acting, it doesn't define her, it's not going to ruin her life, it's not how she measures her value, it's not how her loved ones measure her value. Even if she and Ioan don't last, even with her MS, Bianca's life will always be immeasurably better than Alice's because she's happy in her own skin, she has personal integrity, she's a good person with a kind heart who looks at the world through the lens of gratitude and joy for what she has, not bitterness, rage and envy for what she doesn't have. Alice is so obsessed with her shallow, materialistic, ultimately empty values and with "winning" that she can't even see that Bianca will always be the winner because she's not even playing Alice's game.
I totally agree with everything you said Cookie.

Both Ioan and Bianca have a deeper and wider view of the world, and their place in it. If Ioan’s career stopped, he would find something else to do, his actual life is more important to him than his career, likewise Bianca. Neither are fame whores like the Abuser. Ioan is an actor and has had a moderately successful career so far, he enjoys his job, and seems ready to branch out into directing, and maybe producing at some point. Bianca took her life in both hands and has gone after her dream to act, and be involved in the creative process. Neither are in it just for the fame, which I suspect was the main motivation for the Abuser given that she has no talent whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And also do we think Tone has it as well? Asking for a friend.
He’s so disorientated and confused it’s impossible to tell what’s in his feeble mind but looking at her family I’m 💯 sure there’s a genetic factor. A tendency towards psychosis explains a lot of the strange Evans behaviour over many years not just recently.
---
That Casper guy has less followers than Bianca on IG, he has 10.6k she has 13.6k. I mean these ‘stars’ are not exactly household names are they.. 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone know what‘s happening in court on the 10th August?. Will the GAL be giving the judge an update?.

Reactions: 6
Can't help but wonder how Alice replied when asked, Why isn't Ella in school?
AE: She's homeschooled. I'm her teacher.

Can I see the curriculum?

AE: I'm saving the curriculum details for my book. Why should I tell you??

• Haha
Reactions: 64
FAFO for Alice

The last three years was her FA stage. On the 10th the FO stage of her journey begins and I' m so here for it.

Reactions: 16
I totally agree with everything you said Cookie.

Both Ioan and Bianca have a deeper and wider view of the world, and their place in it. If Ioan’s career stopped, he would find something else to do, his actual life is more important to him than his career, likewise Bianca. Neither are fame whores like the Abuser. Ioan is an actor and has had a moderately successful career so far, he enjoys his job, and seems ready to branch out into directing, and maybe producing at some point. Bianca took her life in both hands and has gone after her dream to act, and be involved in the creative process. Neither are in it just for the fame, which I suspect was the main motivation for the Abuser given that she has no talent whatsoever.
I had a dream the other night that I was a famous movie producer and gave B a leading role in my movie and she became the darling of Hollywood - Alice combusted !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually think Alice is good in the clip . She handles bad dialogue with a strong underhand delivery while being both still and operatic . This is quite a rare ability - glen close has it. And the chick from misery . I think her reputation is what damaged her . Not a lack of talent or ability . It's a shame she could have totally done basic instinct / misery / and the bunny boiler movie really well . But to be a good villain / femme fatale in Hollywood you have to be a nice person after cut . Sharon got cancelled for not being "nice" . There's a double standard but women are really judged for their personalities and agreeabiliy . Men with talent can be assholes - well could be . Now they are cancelled too - especially in TV .
You ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He's going to have a shock when he sees her.

I didn't watch The Vampire Diaries or The Originals so I googled them and their casts. Nowhere could I see a mention of the drunken abusive walrus, not in Google, not in Wikipedia nor in the articles in People and US Weekly on "The Vampire Diaries Cast: Where Are They Now?". Not even under bit parts. Looks like no one wants to remember her.

Such a stellar career.
I guess the convention couldn’t get the other actress who played Esther

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are you Alice? SHOW YOURSELF!!

Ahem, seriously, I will give her props for her acting performance on Lorraine. That's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She was a very subpar actress. Not terrible, just basic and awkward. Could see her in a Shortland St/Hollyoaks style soap. She was very attractive when younger so can see why she was considered for roles, but she had the career she deserved. Nothing memorable or award worthy. Not even a solid body of jobbing actor work. The rumors around her reception/behavior on set, are testament to her narcissism. I think she was likely a bully at school, at uni and in every job she’s done since then. She’s now a professional bully on Twitter.
This is the role of her life, and she gets all the awards for bleep of the Century.
View attachment 2345683

BIB: No awards for her -- she's such a failure she would fail even on this.
Alice 'Fiasco' Evans

Reactions: 8
Ok I'm obvs in a very small club of not thinking she doesn't suck . Seriously I think she could have done cersi in game of thrones . There's a lot of girls - heather locklea anyone ? the entire cast of Melrose place and half of "desparate housewives who weren't great actresses - the nice ones kept working - everyone knows the girls from 90210 / Melrose / housewives who were nasty . They basically ran out of Opps .
The point I'm making is it was probably her beviour more than lack of ability that made the work dry up . If she had actual humanity and was collaborative I think she could have made it . Especially on network TV - but in network where the roles in the 00's were not great - agreeability goes for alot . Even extradinary actresses ran out of Opps real quickly if their bh wasn't respectful . Middling one's far quicker . This is sad f for her Becuase it's what's she was in control of ( arguably ) that stalled her career not things beyond her control Ie lack of talent . And the Weinstein thing might have cancelled her independent movie career - and TBH I don't doubt this happened . I know girls he chased around hotel rooms in London - and he would defo have had a go if she was on one of his movies - young blondes were his targets - But he had no power over network or premium cable TV - but you absolutely could not be a c*unt on a show - cause you get killed or body swapped and show runners talk - as do casting agents and defo actors .

Reactions: 2
Ok I'm obvs in a very small club of not thinking she doesn't suck . Seriously I think she could have done cersi in game of thrones . There's a lot of girls - heather locklea anyone ? the entire cast of Melrose place and half of "desparate housewives who weren't great actresses - the nice ones kept working - everyone knows the girls from 90210 / Melrose / housewives who were nasty . They basically ran out of Opps .
The point I'm making is it was probably her beviour more than lack of ability that made the work dry up . If she had actual humanity and was collaborative I think she could have made it . Especially on network TV - but in network where the roles in the 00's were not great - agreeability goes for alot . Even extradinary actresses ran out of Opps real quickly if their bh wasn't respectful . Middling one's far quicker . This is sad f for her Becuase it's what's she was in control of ( arguably ) that stalled her career not things beyond her control Ie lack of talent . And the Weinstein thing might have cancelled her independent movie career - and TBH I don't doubt this happened . I know girls he chased around hotel rooms in London - and he would defo have had a go if she was on one of his movies - young blondes were his targets - But he had no power over network or premium cable TV - but you absolutely could not be a c*unt on a show - cause you get killed or body swapped and show runners talk - as do casting agents and defo actors .
Don't believe the Weinstein incident ever happened, or that she has talent. So ... agree to disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The thing is with the HW story, she wasn't young at the time. He was a predator of young women which Alice was not.
I don't think you've seen 102 Dalmatiansvor the Christmas card, or mega race 2 (or whatever it's called) if you think she's an okay actress. She's awful. She is legitimately bad and I went and watched a couple of the things she's in. Very wooden, pulls the same face in everything she does and she's not pretty. She does not have a face for TV, she does not have the voice for radio, she does not have the intelligence for behind the scenes work.
---
Don't believe the Weinstein incident ever happened, or that she has talent. So ... agree to disagree.
With you all the way on this one.

Reactions: 31
And I'm defo not Alice but in the post Mortum of her career as a coronor I think the cause of death is bad behaviour not an absence if ability - also Becuase if her behaviour / personality was agreeable she would have gotten more opportunities to become good - like kristen stewart / Emma watson and I could name a bunch of pretty English actress who were average / pretty but Becuase they were good sorts got far more Opps than their talent warranted - and grew into good actors .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DL account update - we are now at 434 tweets on 31st July so all in all there was 80 tweets in 7 hours last night. From about 2.30 pm (BH time) until about 9pm. (I think I have these times right?) About 11 tweets per hour, roughly one every 5 mins. 😳

However from my previous message we can see that actually the main manic tweeting was the two hour time frame where it posted 51 tweets in two hours so was slowing down after that and either on another account or was wearing itself out! 🥴
Just adding this on to my previous count above - The Tone account - 78 tweets in 9 hrs last night starting from 7pm Uk time (lol) until 4am.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.