Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #195 Tell Me You’re Getting Married Without Telling Me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the kids are her "entire support system" and they're brainwashed hostages. This is one of the main reasons Alice didn't want Ella to go to school. She had to keep Mommy Dearest company as Alice didn't want to pay for Gloria full time. Ella became Gloria basically, just an unpaid Gloria.

Looking forward to mid August when both kids will be back in school. What will narc Mommy do with herself?

Get a job?
Volunteer?
Leave the house and walk the dog?
Spend all day tweeting libel on her sock accounts?

Answers on a postcard please!
Keeping Ella from full time education was another way to up Ella's anger at Ioan.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
DL account tonight 51 tweets in two hours, so one tweet every 2.5 mins roughly. 🤯

wonder how many there will be tomorrow. Crazy!
DL account update - we are now at 434 tweets on 31st July so all in all there was 80 tweets in 7 hours last night. From about 2.30 pm (BH time) until about 9pm. (I think I have these times right?) About 11 tweets per hour, roughly one every 5 mins. 😳

However from my previous message we can see that actually the main manic tweeting was the two hour time frame where it posted 51 tweets in two hours so was slowing down after that and either on another account or was wearing itself out! 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 33
DL account update - we are now at 434 tweets on 31st July so all in all there was 80 tweets in 7 hours last night. From about 2.30 pm (BH time) until about 9pm. (I think I have these times right?) About 11 tweets per hour, roughly one every 5 mins. 😳

However from my previous message we can see that actually the main manic tweeting was the two hour time frame where it posted 51 tweets in two hours so was slowing down after that and either on another account or was wearing itself out! 🥴
Or getting more pissed ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually think Alice is good in the clip . She handles bad dialogue with a strong underhand delivery while being both still and operatic . This is quite a rare ability - glen close has it. And the chick from misery . I think her reputation is what damaged her . Not a lack of talent or ability . It's a shame she could have totally done basic instinct / misery / and the bunny boiler movie really well . But to be a good villain / femme fatale in Hollywood you have to be a nice person after cut . Sharon got cancelled for not being "nice" . There's a double standard but women are really judged for their personalities and agreeabiliy . Men with talent can be assholes - well could be . Now they are cancelled too - especially in TV .
I don’t see that at all. Every thing I’ve seen her in I’ve thought she was subpar. Her career died a death based on her own ability. Her rep probably helped bang a few nails in the coffin, but her ability was mediocre. If she’d been a talent it would’ve been reflected in the jobs she got. Nah, she’d have been a rubbish villainess. But IRL she’s a stellar villain.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m also here because of Alice…she’s a fool 😂
Yup. Me too. I’d never heard of Tattle before Alice started promoting it 😂 Also (sorry FMs) but I’m not a fan girl of IG either. I liked him in some stuff but I also like many other actors and as for fancying one it would have to be James Purefoy as Joe Carroll in The Following 🥵 I ‘m purely here to follow the batshit crazy stuff Alice has done and continues to do. 🤯

• Heart
They can try and come after Welp, but they would have to come after us all. Tattlers stick together. I've only been here a short while and already feel like I am part of a beautiful family. Ones who care about each other, congratulate each other, mourn together and respect each other.
That's something Alice's lot will never have.
Amen to that. Anyone going after our @welp will probably receive not only a bag of baby scorpions via FedEx, but discover that we’ve all been making little wax dolls of them and sticking pins in them. And that’s only the beginning of the bad karma they’ll face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh he has a pool too. Malice will be livid!
I trust all Alice's FMs will be descending upon him to call him horrible names for shagging a married woman - they will won't they ?
---
Oh he has a pool too. Malice will be livid!
So will his wife (I mean have you seen her - gorgeous). Once he claps eyes on his ex lover, the drunk lunatic that is Alice Evans, she's going to be kicked to the curb promptly as Alice will be tempting him away with her kenetic fanny (she's been closely studying how B used hers) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Loops makes me believe in vampires, but specifically the kind from What We Do in the Shadows. If he's not Colin Robertson I don't know what he is, I've never encountered a presence that can make me so uncomfortable so quickly.
Omg yea!!! He’s bald irl like Mark Proksch too

To set the scene, NZ is very small ! One of my dearest friends starred in the WWDITS movie, and I’ve been poker buddies with Jemaine Clement and his family for yrs.
Love your reference ❤❤❤
(I love poker and have several times found myself at a final table with Ma’a Nonu, Piri Weepu, the Savea Bros, (Ardie has game) Jemaine and Johnny Brugh)
I don’t mind sharing this as Alice will have a HUGE job identifying me from all our poker peeps lol! We play a few times a year

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Omg yea!!! He’s bald irl like Mark Proksch too

To set the scene, NZ is very small ! One of my dearest friends starred in the WWDITS movie, and I’ve been poker buddies with Jemaine Clement and his family for yrs.
Love your reference ❤❤❤
(I love poker and often find myself at a final table with Ma’a Nonu, the Savea Bros, Jemaine and Johnny Brugh)
I don’t mind sharing this as Alice will have a HUGE job identifying me from all our poker peeps lol!
My family knows Ma’a too, very small world xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before and I will say it again - all of this twitter craziness, this abuse, this viciousness with people tearing each other apart on social media is all because Ioan Gruffudd was abused by his ex wife Alice Evans and he finally got the strength to leave her with nothing but the clothes on his back. That takes immense strength and I praise him for that.

The level of emotional, mental and even physical abuse lead a judge to give Alice Evans a three year Domestic Violence Restraining Order. It would have been five years (such was the seriousness with which the judge viewed the evidence and the proof) if not for the kindness of Ioan to ask for just the three years.

Alice is an abuser, of her husband, and now she is mentally abusing her children, calling them witches and drip feeding tit about their loving father.

Alice will get her comeuppance. And it’s coming sooner than she would like, hence the madness on twitter via her various fake accounts. She’s a nasty, vicious bully and I am here awaiting her downfall.
I think it is also important for all of us to remember, that luckily we are her biggest audience by now. Despite her frantic attempts to ruin his reputation via tabloids, the interest gradually died down and even the assistance if her "friend" Bogoff did not make much of a difference. She exposed herself as a proper nutcase and abuser she is. Infuriating as her rabid twitter yapping is, nobody really reads it. Much as it is gratifying to think that one day Yo will sue her for defamation, I also am convinced Yo and Bee never ever read her drivel as they know how to look after their mental health, and by now it means no more than just raving of a lunatic. Im really hoping the kids and Emma can be rescued from her influence though and without too mych negative impact on then and Yo and Bee!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Keeping Ella from full time education was another way to up Ella's anger at Ioan.
Maybe but I’m more inclined to think that what Ella demands mummy is too pissed and pre occupied with twitter to care. It would be hard for Ella to down grade from an elite private school to public. It can be done with support but it would be hard to adjust for the first semester (Especially if you are more of an entitled Gen Z type). Alice couldn’t give a tit. If Ella said she didn’t want to go to school I think Alice would just agree cos she couldn’t give a tit about consequences or long term implications, plus it kept Alice company and served to piss off Ioan. But I think the main reason Ella was at home is because Alice is incapable of filling out school enrolment forms. I don’t believe Ella was ever home schooled either, as that would take Alice applying for it and enrolling her. Alice is simply lazy and expects others to do her work for her.

Reactions: 23
It’s 2 degrees of separation here isn’t it? All us kiwis posting on tattle probably know of each other! Are you in Welly? X
Definitely! I grew up in Wellington but went on an OE and never came back 🤣 Are you from there? X

Reactions: 3
Definitely! I grew up in Wellington but went on an OE and never came back 🤣 Are you from there? X
No but I have an an apartment here and spend 50-80% my time in Welly. I love it! I’m based in the South Island now so travel a lot xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
thought this tweet was interesting
View attachment 2345685
there is something very wrong with you when a man you clearly hated was your "entire support system"
Financial support she means coz shes a lazy witch and refuses to work even 3 years later . Grifters are gona grift it's their only talent !

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.