Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #195 Tell Me You’re Getting Married Without Telling Me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Old Soak for the brilliant Title in homage to our Mimsy’s upcoming Wedding 👰🏻‍♀️💒🎊

(Yes Turds, she’s getting married in case you didn’t know!) 😄

Newbies read the Wiki - Pink button at the top of the page.

Previous thread:https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...s-her-weight-behind-tattle-lite.40568/page-51

Carry on tattling you lovely, clever bunch.😊
The true congratulations goes to Mimsy! 🥂🥂
I remember last year when you posted the 1 year ‘cuntdown’ to your special day and it’s finally here. Now go on and get your ass married and we’ll hold down the fort with all the obligatory ‘cunts‘ and ‘tell mes‘ in your absence. To Mr Mimsy, all the little Mimsy’s, here’s the beginning of your greatest chapter yet ❤

To keep on topic, go on and blend that beautiful family and show Big Al how it’s done. You’ll be a stunning bride 🤍

God. You’d think we had talked about this unknown event or something 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Blessings on Scotland's secret biological weapon that is the MimsyTM
Trying to catch up fully after skimming. What makes me laugh the most about Alice is her bleating that she 'gave up her career' for Ioan. She was 41 when she had Ella. If by 40 you haven't got anywhere in Hollywood as a woman, you ain't getting there full stop. She and Ioan had exactly the same chances to make it big. Ioan got there (but unfortunately then faded), Alice never did. The only thing Alice can boast about is being with more successful men (Ioan and Olivier). Stupid bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Congratulations to @Old Soak for the brilliant Title in homage to our Mimsy’s upcoming Wedding 👰🏻‍♀️💒🎊

(Yes Turds, she’s getting married in case you didn’t know!) 😄

Newbies read the Wiki - Pink button at the top of the page.

Previous thread:https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...s-her-weight-behind-tattle-lite.40568/page-51

Carry on tattling you lovely, clever bunch.😊
Thank you for the new thread @Georgie883. A brilliant thread title @Old Soak, for the bashful bride who is keeping her wedding a secret. Hope you have a wonderful day Mimsy, and that you, Mr Mimsy, and all the little Mimsy’s have the best of times ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
God I'm still playing catch up and missed a whole thread 🙈
Nearly missed the secret wedding 🙈🤣
Congrats Missy Mimsy and her beau have a wonderful life 💚💚💚

Congrats on thread title @Old Soak 👏👏👏

Ok new socks who are they point them out I'm lost...again 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Congrats Mimsy! Had no idea you were getting married 😉 Honored to hear your love story. Wishing you unicorns and kittens and passionate 50 shades of whatever ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
God I'm still playing catch up and missed a whole thread 🙈
Nearly missed the secret wedding 🙈🤣
Congrats Missy Mimsy and her beau have a wonderful life 💚💚💚

Congrats on thread title @Old Soak 👏👏👏

Ok new socks who are they point them out I'm lost...again 🤬
Thank you, but I’m going to say it was a collective effort, a tribute to one of our main cuntributors and a play on the jokes that keep us sane in the Alice asylum 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wishing our dear @M33L4 a wonderful wedding and a lifetime of happiness. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. We love you dear Mimsy! 💕

Fantastic thread title. And Alice's new sock is awake again on Twitter. 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh I’m overwhelmed. Thank you so so much 🥰
I’m at the exhausted pigeon stage and I’ve got a few more things to do first. I’m getting married 😍😍😍
We’ve waited a life time for this day.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
RECAP: Alice fired up the old Instagram, posting pictures of the kids (and likely without permission, their friends) participating in normal summertime events. It’s like she’s trying to impress someone…
It would seem the GAL, therapy, and finances are keeping our Big Al busy because Tone, most of the socks and Alice’s Instagram have all gone crickets.
More pap shots of everyone going to court in decidedly non court attire. Including possible inappropriate use of old wedding rings
Apparently there’s a big wedding happening, we’re all waiting to see the spread in Hello and our bride is MIA. Pretending to be busy I bet 😂
Kiki is suspiciously quiet, maybe on a transatlantic flight somewhere with a certain rodent as her date sleeping off the lag? (We miss you).
We have some turds struggling with sick spouses and their own personal health and we send warmth, love and comfort.
Al‘s back to back court and birth dates are looming.
Elise has probably been fired 5 times by mAlice, not understanding she doesn’t have this power.
And unrelated but sad news, Sinead O’Connor has passed.

ETA EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: a sock is back in action
ETA EXCLUSIVE UPDATE #2: so is our bride !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Oh I’m overwhelmed. Thank you so so much 🥰
I’m at the exhausted pigeon stage and I’ve got a few more things to do first. I’m getting married 😍😍😍
We’ve waited a life time for this day.
Congrats!! Remember to take a bit of time during the day just for the two of you, even just a few minutes. The whole day can fly by without you getting to have a moment if you’re not careful.
Enjoy every second!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For our dear Mimsy on her special day. Some words from one of my favourite books. Enjoy it all and savour every moment 🥰

"Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your root was so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. that is just being in love, which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Those that truly love have roots that grow towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from their branches, they find that they are one tree and not two."

(from Captain Corelli's Mandolin, by Louis de Bernieres
---
I can see DialTone seeing this thread title and rushing to tell Big Al that Yobee have chosen Tattle to announce their impending nuptials 🙄😬💣💥😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
To the happy couple…. (I thought the one wishing you fertility was superfluous!)

Mìle fàilte dhuit le d'bhréid,

Fad do ré gun robh thu slàn.

Móran làithean dhuit is sìth,

Le d'mhaitheas is le d'nì bhi fàs.

A thousand welcomes to you with your marriage.

May you be healthy all your days.

May you be blessed with long life and peace,

may you grow old with goodness, and with riches.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Congratulations to our lovely Mimsy and Mr Mimsy and the 105 or is it 107 little Mimsy's. I doubt there isn't a Tattle Turd here who isn't delighted for you all. Hope the wedding goes brilliantly, Ratty doesn't embarrass himself with too much vodka, Mimsy doesn't hit DEFCON when she sees the abundance of Alice Evans Designer Handbags sent with much love from us Turds and that you all have the best day. ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
RECAP: Alice fired up the old Instagram, posting pictures of the kids (and likely without permission, their friends) participating in normal summertime events. It’s like she’s trying to impress someone…
It would seem the GAL, therapy, and finances are keeping our Big Al busy because Tone, most of the socks and Alice’s Instagram have all gone crickets.
More pap shots of everyone going to court in decidedly non court attire. Including possible inappropriate use of old wedding rings
Apparently there’s a big wedding happening, we’re all waiting to see the spread in Hello and our bride is MIA. Pretending to be busy I bet 😂
Kiki is suspiciously quiet, maybe on a transatlantic flight somewhere with a certain rodent as her date sleeping off the lag? (We miss you).
We have some turds struggling with sick spouses and their own personal health and we send warmth, love and comfort.
Al‘s back to back court and birth dates are looming.
Elise has probably been fired 5 times by mAlice, not understanding she doesn’t have this power.
And unrelated but sad news, Sinead O’Connor has passed.

ETA EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: a sock is back in action
ETA EXCLUSIVE UPDATE #2: so is our bride !
Great update very grateful thankyou 🙏
I had a jook on twitter and I seen the new Alisock, the same handles follow her. No matter how many brand new profiles she makes they make her visible 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.