Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #194 Ms Evans throws her weight behind Tattle Lite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez I looked at the time and you said this right before the news broke. Spooky. Also I’m glad you meant shave your your head
🥰
I had a moment where I thought how had I missed it! She was only 56. I hope to be kicking around for a long time.

Illness like Bianca's can make people react in different ways. I'm glad Bianca appears to be embracing all the opportunities possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just saw an advert for The Reunion. They're showing it on ITV1 from the 11th August. That's maybe what your hubby saw.
I just saw that and thought it must have been that he'd seen as well! My "hub" made the same mistake. Bless. Might put him in the garage tonight 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That looks like the guy who was there supervising on moving day. In other pictures he had a clip board in his hand. Big bird performative as usual.
The way she strangle-hugs him, you’d think he is her long lost relative. Or ozempic dealer..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had a moment where I thought how had I missed it! She was only 56. I hope to be kicking around for a long time.

Illness like Bianca's can make people react in different ways. I'm glad Bianca appears to be embracing all the opportunities possible.
No that was an incredible coincidence by about 12 minutes or so.
And a good message to Alice that if she doesn’t get her mental and physical health under control, she too will be high risk for an early grave. RIP Sinead x

Reactions: 17
Poor Sinead was a tragic and tormented soul and the writing was on the wall since her son died. She didn’t make a secret of it.

Has Alice had a chance to make it about her yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I’m just in the door after having dinner with my kids and I walked past Lady V at Piccadilly! Looking ridiculous dressed head to toe in cream sequins with no one around her except for some poor man carrying an umbrella.
I was trying to explain to my daughter who she is but that generation doesn’t have it girls so I eventually said “she’s friends with that crazy lady I read about on Tattle” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Was going through Sinead's (RIP) timeline and saw this. AE better not do a post about her.

"I’m the type who wouldn’t have a problem scrubbing toilets if I needed money. Matter of pride. 100% financially independent since 1985. Will always stay that way. In fact I quite enjoy scrubbing toilets. Also, with great pride I can state I never asked anyone for money nor took money from anyone at all for any reason at all since at 18 I ceased needing financial support from my father. Ergo I’m the last female on earth who will ever ask you for money. Matter of pride, dears."

Sinead also posted this meme which I dedicate to Alice.

head up arse meme.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m just in the door after having dinner with my kids and I walked past Lady V at Piccadilly! Looking ridiculous dressed head to toe in cream sequins with no one around her except for some poor man carrying an umbrella.
I was trying to explain to my daughter who she is but that generation doesn’t have it girls so I eventually said “she’s friends with that crazy lady I read about on Tattle” 😂
This is what I mean. None of us can do anything outside tattle without being reminded of that heaux 😂😂
We’re all fkn ruined

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Alice won’t even scrub her own toilets never mind somebody else’s, she has Gloria for that.

Reactions: 29
Was going through Sinead's (RIP) timeline and saw this. AE better not do a post about her.

"I’m the type who wouldn’t have a problem scrubbing toilets if I needed money. Matter of pride. 100% financially independent since 1985. Will always stay that way. In fact I quite enjoy scrubbing toilets. Also, with great pride I can state I never asked anyone for money nor took money from anyone at all for any reason at all since at 18 I ceased needing financial support from my father. Ergo I’m the last female on earth who will ever ask you for money. Matter of pride, dears."

Sinead also posted this meme which I dedicate to Alice.

View attachment 2335578
Love this!! Real life hectic!!! Relaxing and watching Black Mirror - so many good English actors on the series. Wish Ioan could get this sort of role.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.