Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #194 Ms Evans throws her weight behind Tattle Lite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. Law students carry such a heavy work load. It is class, study, eat, sleep, rinse, repeat. There is no way a bona fide law student would have the time for that kind of nonsense of interacting with randos on twitter for the sake of "research". Besides just judging from my generation z's living in my house, interacting with boomers or any generation older than them, is social media death for them.
I would also think that any college student has to abide by certain rules when engaging in studies- when I was in grad school and doing surveys we had to take mini course in ethics and sign it. No way would you be able to use a “fake id” on twitter to collect information!!! This seems very weird to me - like it is someone trying to get at who is behind the accounts - is it some reporter or just someone from one of the camps? Love that loopy went on a tweet discourse about to the account on how he is “on the frontlines” and doesn’t engage in actual “court arguments” but solely researching - what a overinflated windbag that twit is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Tattle, my daughter who is a child of divorce has just dropped off a recording of her playing my walking down the aisle song on piano for me to play at the wedding of the year. We are a huge blended family and they will all play a huge part of the day. I have been bawling since I first heard it and will most likely set everyone off on Friday. There’s always hope for Ella and Elsie.
My son, also a child of divorce was the ring bearer at my wedding to his Step-Dad. Last night the entire blended family including my ex-mother in law, and my ex-husband (son’s Dad) met for a meal. It can be done! It’s not easy but that’s what happens when you put your child(ten) first.

I am more of a lurker as these threads move so fast but I will say this. I initially had sympathy for Alice, initially. However I found my way to Tattle and the truth about her. As a divorced parent you should ALWAYS put your children far and away ABOVE any of your personal feelings towards your ex. That is what a good and loving parent does.

Alice does not deserve to be a parent to those 2 girls. Period. The only person she cares about is herself. She is a money orientated narcissist whose only focus is on ‘winning’ (in her eyes) at any and all costs!

PS I wish you so much love for your upcoming wedding (that nobody knows about). My second wedding was absolutely magical, and everything that we wanted it to be. Enjoy every moment ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Hey Alice.

I have some great recommendations for toner to eliminate the yellow. But. Their application would require you take a shower so, maybe not.

HMU if you change your mind.
👏👏👏 you'll×#%$×bebackbabycakes😇❤❤🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I guess it’s easy enough to sneak a tweet here and there when the GAL is watching your interactions. Harder to drink and rage non stop online. She must be jonesing hard lol
I don't think the GAL has moved in with her so she could still have rage tweeted afterwards. Maybe she is doing her financials. Is she still spending $1000 on food a week? (can't remember but it was something crazy)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s still drunk. 🙄
I have to go into hospital for a very small procedure tomorrow xx hopefully I can still tattle 😂 but if I cant I hope you have the most lovely wedding on Friday xx you so deserve it you lovely lovely woman 😘 ❤ ♥ not too sure what time I am going down but will check here as soon as I am awake 😘 ❤ 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I have to go into hospital for a very small procedure tomorrow xx hopefully I can still tattle 😂 but if I cant I hope you have the most lovely wedding on Friday xx you so deserve it you lovely lovely woman 😘 ❤ ♥ not too sure what time I am going down but will check here as soon as I am awake 😘 ❤ 💕
What a lovely message ♥

Good luck with the procedure, we will look forward to your glittery presence back here when you feel up to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I had a look at the "legal researcher". She is full of it. Maybe a self-important nosey parker or a Media Studies timewaster.

"I believe that pinpointing what inspires such devotion can help us determine how social media should (or should not) be regulated in future celebrity and non-celebrity divorce cases."

duck off with your regulation. It's free speech here on Tattle.

"They are unable to agree on one set of facts that is true. Is this a result of living in a post-truth world where people create whatever facts fit their narrative?"

Tattle is not 'post-truth' and neither are the courts. Alice and her FMs are. In old money, some people are liars.

"Recognizing we’re in a post-truth world, [we're not, you muppet] what can the legislature and courts, particular the latter in its role as fact finder? What about where one party believes what they claim in a motion or response, but their narrative is found to be untrue. How do we treat perjury?

Eh, aren't their already laws against perjury? Some law student LOL

"This case is especially interesting because it’s so nuanced."

It's really not. I don't believe this person has read the court docs. They always say that LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So I had a look at the "legal researcher". She is full of it. Maybe a self-important nosey parker or a Media Studies timewaster.

"I believe that pinpointing what inspires such devotion can help us determine how social media should (or should not) be regulated in future celebrity and non-celebrity divorce cases."

duck off with your regulation. It's free speech here on Tattle.

"They are unable to agree on one set of facts that is true. Is this a result of living in a post-truth world where people create whatever facts fit their narrative?"

Tattle is not 'post-truth' and neither are the courts. Alice and her FMs are. In old money, some people are liars.

"Recognizing we’re in a post-truth world, [we're not, you muppet] what can the legislature and courts, particular the latter in its role as fact finder? What about where one party believes what they claim in a motion or response, but their narrative is found to be untrue. How do we treat perjury?

Eh, aren't their already laws against perjury? Some law student LOL

"This case is especially interesting because it’s so nuanced."

It's really not. I don't believe this person has read the court docs. They always say that LOL
This case is about as nuanced as me walking up to you and punching you in the face. Who is this moron?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't think the GAL has moved in with her so she could still have rage tweeted afterwards. Maybe she is doing her financials. Is she still spending $1000 on food a week? (can't remember but it was something crazy)
How can anyone spend $1000 a week on food?. They’d have to be dining out a bit.

Reactions: 17
I thought this was an easy way for Team Alice to get some evidence they might be missing
Someone could have some fun with that account.

It could be some kind of fan who is hoping IG or AE will reach out to them and they can be besties. AE might lol.
---
How can anyone spend $1000 a week on food?. They’d have to be dining out a bit.
It might have been $300 which is still too much. Maybe Welp remembers?

Reactions: 5
Is this "law student" gone from twitter? I haven't been observing the twitter nonsense lately because I couldn't be arsed with the amount of gaslighting going on. I went to take a look at this new development but I'm just seeing a deleted account if I'm looking at the right one.

Reactions: 19
I would also think that any college student has to abide by certain rules when engaging in studies- when I was in grad school and doing surveys we had to take mini course in ethics and sign it. No way would you be able to use a “fake id” on twitter to collect information!!! This seems very weird to me - like it is someone trying to get at who is behind the accounts - is it some reporter or just someone from one of the camps? Love that loopy went on a tweet discourse about to the account on how he is “on the frontlines” and doesn’t engage in actual “court arguments” but solely researching - what a overinflated windbag that twit is!
The account is completely gone. People on Twitter are absolutely crazy. That’s a ton of work for a few exchanges with FMs. Why even bother? It’s not like there is anything else to suss out that would be interesting. We already know Alice and Marcia likely share the main sock, and have socks of their own. What could you possibly want to know from these people who spend hours every day on Twitter? JFC, the situation is already gross without random people dropping into fake accounts!

Reactions: 26
Oh hell people. I've pulled an Alice. I died my hair and it's come out far too "golden". I've bought out Boots from everything purple - conditioner, colour drops, hair mask and mousse! Jeesh. Pray for me.

A comment on something earler - people on twitter complaining that the GAL has now had access to the girls for two weeks and nothing had happened. But there were complaints earlier that the process takes a couple of months. Whinge whinge whinge.

PS. I went to see Barbie and it was definitely not for me. And I've seen some goofy tit that I've liked better, even Spaceballs! Showing my age now :p

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I've been away for a few days, WTF did mAlice do to her daughter's face in the Barbie picture? What sort of parent would do that to their teen? Another low for mAlice.

Reactions: 10
My son, also a child of divorce was the ring bearer at my wedding to his Step-Dad. Last night the entire blended family including my ex-mother in law, and my ex-husband (son’s Dad) met for a meal. It can be done! It’s not easy but that’s what happens when you put your child(ten) first.

I am more of a lurker as these threads move so fast but I will say this. I initially had sympathy for Alice, initially. However I found my way to Tattle and the truth about her. As a divorced parent you should ALWAYS put your children far and away ABOVE any of your personal feelings towards your ex. That is what a good and loving parent does.

Alice does not deserve to be a parent to those 2 girls. Period. The only person she cares about is herself. She is a money orientated narcissist whose only focus is on ‘winning’ (in her eyes) at any and all costs!

PS I wish you so much love for your upcoming wedding (that nobody knows about). My second wedding was absolutely magical, and everything that we wanted it to be. Enjoy every moment ❤
I couldn’t love this post more.
It’s about putting effort into making sure you don’t destroy your kids. It’s not easy, but the pay off is work it for them.

Hope everything goes well.

Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.