Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #194 Ms Evans throws her weight behind Tattle Lite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Georgie883 on the fab title 🎊🙌🏼

Previous thread

Pls remember to keep it on Tattle and stick to the main players.
Thanks very much BessieNessie for the new thread 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
TLDR Alice is still a bleep. She deleted the Tam and MC accounts on twitter strangely after having a meeting. hmmm But don't worry sockbro is still with us, talking strangely like is sis and still on LA time.

She is posting about having lots of boxes lying around in her fancy new place despite moving 2 months ago. She is making lots of smug Instas lately where she looks gormless. She is getting lots of 'You go girl' feedback from her clueless fans.

There was a YT video of IG doing an interview in Welsh in LA about how he lost his confidence and had to see a therapist when his career stalled in the US. I can't find it now so I wonder if he wanted it deleted? It was a far cry from his 'I want to be the next Bond' days when he was in the UK. I think AE was a big factor in his lack of confidence too though. Once they were married with a kid he was fucked as AE knew he was trapped.

"The irony is that you are forgetting about the children altogether! You Are running a book on it effectively, like it's a football match! Kids are PEOPLE! They have opinions, very strong ones!" Bro was tweeting at 4am UK time. As you do.

It's almost like Alice is still on twitter. That's one of her lines from the court docs "They are human beings". As if anyone thinks otherwise. bleep.

"The banality of evil is a real thing" Our fav NZ incel preacher is on his soapbox again. Yawn

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Can I add that Alice is still living on boxes in a new and very expensive home that she can’t afford. Is she planning on moving again? On the bright side she has plenty of boxes to choose from if she’s ever made homeless.

She has to submit her financials soon, so maybe we’ll find out if it was another stunt to drag Ioan in the media for not paying her ridiculous rent or, *drumroll* if one of her new lovers is footing the bill. Spoiler; $5 says drag Ioan in the media with pap shots etc. 💅🏻

Reactions: 24
I'm assuming Alice's dimwits would be happy if Ioan goes to twitter and announces whatever relationship Alice has and then completely makes up that's been going on for 3 years.
1000012088.jpg

FYI that are boundaries. Alice had no right to do this and then also defame him on top of it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I'm assuming Alice's dimwits would be happy if Ioan goes to twitter and announces whatever relationship Alice has and then completely makes up that's been going on for 3 years.
View attachment 2323008
FYI that are boundaries. Alice had no right to do this and then also defame him on top of it.
Why with the “bumped into him in France” tit. They state in court their relationship started June 2021, France was Oct 2021. Obviously didn’t “bump” into him in France. Bumping in France - sure, I would assume there was plenty of that. But there is 4 months of time where they would have planned France.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’m looking forward to catching up tomorrow afternoon on any interesting stuff fellow Turdlings, I know you won’t disappoint 🤗🤗

(tried spelling schnanegins which just didn’t bloody work 😬😣, currently slurping down a last wine at my Lake House doesn’t help my spelling 😆 (must go to bed soon as have a full day of weeding, mowing, weed-eating, putting up of blinds, cooking, cleaning of baseboards in all rooms, baking a fecking cake, reorganising of pantry, and a big walk around part of the lake with the small person - ya know, all fun adult stuff that AE couldn’t possibly imagine doing on a clear day)).

Good night from the antipodes xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2323008
Ioan should really do what Alice did. Name and shame her two new lovers and then post endlessly on his own and on sock accounts about how they are evil home wreckers who have been shagging Alice for 3 - 4 years while Ioan was working to provide for them all. They have Alice's kinetic fanny constantly in their faces. Oh and they might kill the kids because Ioan is endlessly dreaming that they will. They are broomstick Sugar Daddies (if only lol). They are also trailer trash and Alice has lost her mind.

They will be the kids' new daddies and they want to go Instagram official with their new kids. They are also child abusers and the children should really take out ROs on the new daddies and Alice so they never have to them or Alice again. The kids should trash Alice's place and then push the new daddies around and then stick their hand in a doorway and claim one of the new daddies assaulted them. Then they should be papped with Ioan looking very smug about it.

Alice should be made to pay for everything because that is just punishment for being a ho. Ioan should get full custody of the kids because they will probably die if he doesn't and he will also kill himself. Ioan's sister should also post all the above endlessly to show support for her bro.

Oh wait, Ioan isn't a bleeping unhinged loon so that won't happen...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I’m looking forward to catching up tomorrow afternoon on any interesting stuff fellow Turdlings, I know you won’t disappoint 🤗🤗

(tried spelling schnanegins which just didn’t bloody work 😬😣, currently slurping down a last wine at my Lake House doesn’t help my spelling 😆 (must go to bed soon as have a full day of weeding, mowing, weed-eating, putting up of blinds, cooking, cleaning of baseboards in all rooms, baking a fecking cake, reorganising of pantry, and a big walk around part of the lake with the small person - ya know, all fun adult stuff that AE couldn’t possibly imagine doing on a clear day)).

Quoting myself ‘coz I’m rather tiddly & struggling to go bedward like a sensible person (unlike AE)

before anyone calls me a bougie witch (like AE), it’s just an actual nice 👍 bach within a national park with a large amount of space to mow & maintain an hour away from home - It’s not a Lake House, “Lake House” per Desi‘s in Gone Girl in any way 😵 😂.

My Mum actually takes offence when I call it the bach, apparently that isn’t up-market enough so she calls it the Lake house …. Hence my joke….

Would happily offer it to any Turds down this way free of charge, it’s a pretty awesome place as long as you can deal with the dog sized sandflies (sprays are included in the stays which work brilliantly) 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why with the “bumped into him in France” tit. They state in court their relationship started June 2021, France was Oct 2021. Obviously didn’t “bump” into him in France. Bumping in France - sure, I would assume there was plenty of that. But there is 4 months of time where they would have planned France.
Yep, they didn't "bump into" each other, and if I recall correctly, Bianca actually paid for their stay at Eden Roc as it was her birthday present to Ioan.

When Alice first realised they were at Eden Roc, she went crazy (because it's ALICE'S south of France) and said Bianca was a gold digger, so how funny months later when Bianca said on Instagram that she had paid for the stay 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
its what Alice keeps saying as what Bianca/Ioan's narrative supposedly is: they "bumped into each other in France/LA" when Bianca clearly said that they met on Harrow and she was flewn in to France to see if feelings are real, obviously when you have no brain you just parrot what the cult leader says.

reality is probably: they met in 2019/2020 in Oz, became friends, maybe had an affair, in any case stayed in contact due to either the affair and/or Bianca's script (as she implied), developed feelings, confessed and then he invited her to France to see if it's "real" (a eventual move to the US being planned if it works out)

In any case nothing of this had any influence on him leaving Alice other than perhaps the last push survivor parents always find so hard to do. The custody filings proved beyond any doubt (with video evidence) that this marriage was broken a long time ago (for the trained eye it was already before this tbh)

Last edited:
Reactions: 47

(tried spelling schnanegins shenanigins which just didn’t bloody work 😬😣, currently slurping down a last wine at my Lake House doesn’t help my spelling 😆 (must go to bed soon as have a full day of weeding, mowing, weed-eating, putting up of blinds, cooking, cleaning of baseboards in all rooms, baking a fecking cake, reorganising of pantry, and a big walk around part of the lake with the small person - ya know, all fun adult stuff that AE couldn’t possibly imagine doing on a clear day)).

Where in the Antipodes are you!!??

Reactions: 6
Marjorie and her smirk are back. I think AE had a good meeting (with Bernal? I guess she got hold of him eventually) and this smug look is some kind of message to IG. Did she give the GAL the runaround? Get Gloria to perjure herself? Get the kids to agree to some hideous lie?

AE as majorie.png

I hope Josh wipes that smug look off her stupid face. And CHANGE YOUR NAME!!! You are not AEGruff anymore.

PS The socks (apart from "Tone") will probably be on a break until after 10 August.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What's she trying to prove with the latest Instagram posts? It's too late to pretend to the GAL that she is an upstanding citizen or gainfully employed mother. She's clearly a layabout with duck-all plan for the rest of her life other than demanding cash from Yoyo.

And FML, who are the 1000+ morons that like her awful selfies taken from what she thinks is her best angle?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Can I add that Alice is still living on boxes in a new and very expensive home that she can’t afford. Is she planning on moving again? On the bright side she has plenty of boxes to choose from if she’s ever made homeless.

She has to submit her financials soon, so maybe we’ll find out if it was another stunt to drag Ioan in the media for not paying her ridiculous rent or, *drumroll* if one of her new lovers is footing the bill. Spoiler; $5 says drag Ioan in the media with pap shots etc. 💅🏻
Live shot of Alice and Bernal meeting at Alice's place--

1689944246200.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
What's she trying to prove with the latest Instagram posts? It's too late to pretend to the GAL that she is an upstanding citizen or gainfully employed mother. She's clearly a layabout with duck-all plan for the rest of her life other than demanding cash from Yoyo.

And FML, who are the 1000+ morons that like her awful selfies taken from what she thinks is her best angle?
I think the meetings are going poorly and she is posting the smug stuff to go back and say, I had no idea this was coming. Look how engaged and positive I was and then the judge and family court system removed my children. How dare they. But there is something that is very unsettling about her. She feels dangerous as a person. There's something - and I can't think of any other word - unsorted about her.

Like there's too many things in the mix. She's like a Halloween party where you put your hand in a box but can't see what's in there and there's peeled grapes and cold pennies and spread out jello. Clammy and strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
As a lifelong glasses-wearer, may I just share how much this absolutely BLEEPING bugs the ever-living BLEEP out of me??!!????

1689944400610.png

CLEAN YOUR GLASSES, GODDAMMIT!!!!!

Wow, that felt good to get that out, thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Guys! Guys! Just took my car to the garage because the engine was making a funny smell. You know what they found???
MICE DROPPINGS! Am I Alice now? 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.