Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #194 Ms Evans throws her weight behind Tattle Lite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone spend $1000 a week on food?. They’d have to be dining out a bit.
Well, imagine if you ordered in all the time - she had that expensive meal service. Then the kids are whining for food and youre too pissed or busy to feed them and so you order in. Afterwards you bin any leftovers because you can't be arsed to tupperware them and your giant american fridge is full of decomposing groceries and chaos.

Then you go to an expensive supermarket with no meal plan or shopping list - bonus points if youve had a few drinks and/or pills. You buy at random, expensive tasty things and include wines and spirits in the bill. On returning home you become distracted and fail to put it all away. It goes bad. Repeat cycle.

Ive never done this myself (I'm nearly in tears if I let 3 eggs go off 😆) but I can see how it could happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The account is completely gone. People on Twitter are absolutely crazy. That’s a ton of work for a few exchanges with FMs. Why even bother? It’s not like there is anything else to suss out that would be interesting. We already know Alice and Marcia likely share the main sock, and have socks of their own. What could you possibly want to know from these people who spend hours every day on Twitter? JFC, the situation is already gross without random people dropping into fake accounts!
Damn it! I was looking forward to Mr Evans dedicating a song from iTones to it later on. ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh hell people. I've pulled an Alice. I died my hair and it's come out far too "golden". I've bought out Boots from everything purple - conditioner, colour drops, hair mask and mousse! Jeesh. Pray for me.

A comment on something earler - people on twitter complaining that the GAL has now had access to the girls for two weeks and nothing had happened. But there were complaints earlier that the process takes a couple of months. Whinge whinge whinge.

PS. I went to see Barbie and it was definitely not for me. And I've seen some goofy tit that I've liked better, even Spaceballs! Showing my age now :p
possible remedy:
No clue if this will work with dying hair blonde but it certainly was totally unexpected for me when I decided to put a dark rinse on my medium dark hair.
I occassionally put a sizeable quantity of "coconut oil" on my hair and leave it for a 10-15 minutes as a conditioner. I did this a few days after applying the rinse and decided to sleep in it for 6-8 hours before washing the coconut oil out of my hair. The oil completely removed all the rinse/color as if I'd not applied it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well well the 'legal researcher' pulled an Alice and deleted the account. What a chancer. It was just some rando fishing. As soon as they were scrutinised on Tattle they crapped their pants and vanished.

Another sock bites the dust.... 🤭

I saw Loopy directed them to his blog. Gawd he might have one viewer this month!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I've been away for a few days, WTF did mAlice do to her daughter's face in the Barbie picture? What sort of parent would do that to their teen? Another low for mAlice.
Trying to make the child look more like her. She appears to have messed with the kid's chin and given her a pout but it ended up more like a clown smirk.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
possible remedy:
No clue if this will work with dying hair blonde but it certainly was totally unexpected for me when I decided to put a dark rinse on my medium dark hair.
I occassionally put a sizeable quantity of "coconut oil" on my hair and leave it for a 10-15 minutes as a conditioner. I did this a few days after applying the rinse and decided to sleep in it for 6-8 hours before washing the coconut oil out of my hair. The oil completely removed all the rinse/color as if I'd not applied it.
Thats good advice! If youve lightened your hair then the priority is care and moisture. So maybe have your hair in a turban with the coco oil for a few hours and then do the purple shampoo. Ive got dark brown hair and had it platinum/ light blonde highlighted for years so I know all the tricks! Also, give it like 3 days at least between washes, the hair has been damaged and too much new 'action' can upset the hair more and your scalp. Good luck! Its totally fixable! If some falls out dont panic. It will come back. Unless youre Alice, then you need to cut it off and start again.

Hey maybe Tony can dedicate a new song for Alice and all the ladies in the world who are having hair lightening troubles........Coldplay Yellow.

Then follow it up with Purple Rain 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh hell people. I've pulled an Alice. I died my hair and it's come out far too "golden". I've bought out Boots from everything purple - conditioner, colour drops, hair mask and mousse! Jeesh. Pray for me.

A comment on something earler - people on twitter complaining that the GAL has now had access to the girls for two weeks and nothing had happened. But there were complaints earlier that the process takes a couple of months. Whinge whinge whinge.

PS. I went to see Barbie and it was definitely not for me. And I've seen some goofy tit that I've liked better, even Spaceballs! Showing my age now :p
Wella colour fresh toner. It’s an actual toner so far superior to blue shampoos and won’t dry your hair out. I use it on my blonde whenever it is brassy and I’ve been blonde for 20 years. Use a mask afterwards.
Return the blue shampoo, it ruins hair ☺

Reactions: 13
Thats good advice! If youve lightened your hair then the priority is care and moisture. So maybe have your hair in a turban with the coco oil for a few hours and then do the purple shampoo. Ive got dark brown hair and had it platinum/ light blonde highlighted for years so I know all the tricks! Also, give it like 3 days at least between washes, the hair has been damaged and too much new 'action' can upset the hair more and your scalp. Good luck! Its totally fixable! If some falls out dont panic. It will come back. Unless youre Alice, then you need to cut it off and start again.

Hey maybe Tony can dedicate a new song for Alice and all the ladies in the world who are having hair lightening troubles........Coldplay Yellow.

I agree with your comments - thanks!
I did have a good laugh at the remarks about Coldplay Yellow and Purple Rain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think mAlice just needs to start with a good shampoo and conditioner followed with a head massage to help stimulate hair growth.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone believe that “law student” shtick? 😂
No. They claim to be taking a legislative advocacy class, which would focus on the process by which statutes are made, passed, and signed into law. A divorce proceeding has nothing to do with this, and if by any chance a law student were writing a paper, it would be on how laws should be changed, not how social media affects a divorce proceeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Haha...you naughty woman :ROFLMAO: and thanks @StoneMountain I already have some dhatelo oil product which I'll try overnight. Expensive stuff I already have so I'll try that first. Let's hope I don't have to pull a Sinead O'Connor!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wella colour fresh toner. It’s an actual toner so far superior to blue shampoos and won’t dry your hair out. I use it on my blonde whenever it is brassy and I’ve been blonde for 20 years. Use a mask afterwards.
Return the blue shampoo, it ruins hair ☺
Agreed! Blue counteracts orange not yellow but the purples are harsh too. Sorry! I'll shut up now! Those toner sachets are great. The old lady purple rinses are pretty good too. Look for a glam old lady white hair picture on the packaging and it will work lol 😆

Reactions: 5
Haha...you naughty woman :ROFLMAO: and thanks @StoneMountain I already have some dhatelo oil product which I'll try overnight. Expensive stuff I already have so I'll try that first. Let's hope I don't have to pull a Sinead O'Connor!
Christophe Robin Shade Variation hair mask is a godsend for blonde hair.

And this is the only advice I will give in this thread that Alice can possibly use. I deliberately don't strategize here because I know she reads Tattle and I want her to receive the full benefit of her bargain basement legal counsel. 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well well the 'legal researcher' pulled an Alice and deleted the account. What a chancer. It was just some rando fishing. As soon as they were scrutinised on Tattle they crapped their pants and vanished.

Another sock bites the dust.... 🤭

I saw Loopy directed them to his blog. Gawd he might have one viewer this month!
I'm so naive. I really thought they were genuine!
---
Sinead died today!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
No. They claim to be taking a legislative advocacy class, which would focus on the process by which statutes are made, passed, and signed into law. A divorce proceeding has nothing to do with this, and if by any chance a law student were writing a paper, it would be on how laws should be changed, not how social media affects a divorce proceeding.
It’s funny that the FMs think it was someone from Tattle. No one from Tattle that I’ve seen would bother with something so idiotic as creating a whole backstory just to talk to some crazy people. On Tattle, we just directly say, “Alice, you’re a bleep, get off your ass and get a job!” I bet it was one of the many sock accounts trying to start drama. They are only talking to each other at this point with very few likes and a small number of views. I think they want people to fight with - too bad trolls! I hope the 3-4 of you have fun together! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I feel your pain. Once I had highlights put in my hair. The Sunday before work I decided to go to the swimming. My hair turned as green as Alice’s La Jolla pool!
To make a long story short and save you time, money, and angst I recommend you seek professional help. Best of luck!

Reactions: 12
Is this like the account who claimed they worked for the LAPD? They must think we're stupid 😂😂
---
It’s funny that the FMs think it was someone from Tattle. No one from Tattle that I’ve seen would bother with something so idiotic as creating a whole backstory just to talk to some crazy people. On Tattle, we just directly say, “Alice, you’re a bleep, get off your ass and get a job!” I bet it was one of the many sock accounts trying to start drama. They are only talking to each other at this point with very few likes and a small number of views. I think they want people to fight with - too bad trolls! I hope the 3-4 of you have fun together! 😂
I personally avoid anywhere where you might find hardcore republicans so twitter is out, and Florida I suppose 😂😂. And if I was going to pretend to be a law student, I would probably learn something about law and stop having Legally blond on replay.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeez I looked at the time and you said this right before the news broke. Spooky. Also I’m glad you meant shave your your head
🥰

• Wow
Reactions: 15
My husband said to me today that he thought Ioan had a new series out. I got excited but I think he may have referring to the Reunion.

I googled Ioan and couldn’t see anything, but bless Mr WB for taking an interest.

I really hope Ioan does get a new UK drama though.
I just saw an advert for The Reunion. They're showing it on ITV1 from the 11th August. That's maybe what your hubby saw.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.